Replies: 22 (134 views)
Last post by: fierobear on 06-18-2001 03:18 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, I went ahead and created this new section. This is the place for Fiero Clubs to post their announcement. Here are the rules:

• Only authorized users can start new threads. If you are the spokes person of a Fiero Club with at least 10 members, email me and I'll explain what to do to become an authorized user.
  • Max. 2 authorized users per Club.
  • Any registered user may reply to threads.

Enjoy!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PS: I'll probably rename this section to "Club Announcements" instead of just "Announcements" to prevent confusing it with the "Announcements" section in the "News" category.
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool idea cliff!
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always thinkin aren't you. Great idea! Thanks Cliff

------------------

• Red 88 GT T-TOP
  • Red 86 GT

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool addition Cliff!!
JSocha

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks "Uncle Cliff"!

Now all we NDian's have to do is start our own ND Fiero Club/Association.

V8Fiero?
RossT?
Anyone else from ND?

------------------

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post06-03-2001 03:54 PM   Send a Private Message to JSochaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ooohhhh noooooo... not change.. it must be feared. It can't be good.. but Big Cliff says it is.. Big Cliff is the man. if Big cliff was american, I'd say Big Cliff for president.. ah what the heck, Big Cliff for President 2004!!!

------------------
Galen - 1988 Hawaiian Orchid Coupe Auto 4Banger - My Fiero Website
AIM: WookieeNC

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed that you must have added a new section when I was going through my topic reply notice emails and saw that the O/T section was now #6.

Sounds like a good deal cliff! You're wise to make it limited access for posting new topics, or this section might be misused.

------------------

'87 Coupe 5spd.
AIM:FieroJoe87

RobertVol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2001 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertVolSend a Private Message to RobertVolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Info Sent Cliff

------------------
Robert
88GT 56k T TOP
North Florida Fiero Club

http://fullspeed.to/NorthFLFieros

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2001 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was staring at this section for atleast 5 minutes wonderign "Why does it say Announcements twice...." then my brain woke up, very nice!

Kyle

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2001 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Idea cliff, You Have mail.

------------------
Josh (known by TheFiero64 for first 1239 posts)

My pics

PFF
System Bot
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2001 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a great idea Cliff! I just wish there was a Fiero club in the Western New York area the i could be a part of Oh well..
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2001 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good idea, Cliff

------------------
Jaime
84SE red
AOL IM: Jaygee79
Jaygee79's Web Page

RobertVol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertVolSend a Private Message to RobertVolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

Did you get our e mail?

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually I didn't receive an email from you, Robert...
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, did you get my email???
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just rechecked and I did receive your email, Robert. I had send you instructions back. Did you receive that? And Terry, I got your email too and send you a response also.

If you haven't received it, please let me know because then there's something wrong with my ISP's mail server. I'll switch to my own mailserver so that will not happen again.

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no, Cliff..........no response yet........thanks for checking though....
RobertVol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertVolSend a Private Message to RobertVolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Cliff

I have not received anything from as of yet.

I checked again and notta!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've resend both emails.
NrthFLSga[Robert]
No longer registered
Report this Post06-08-2001 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NrthFLSga[Robert]Click Here to visit NrthFLSga[Robert]'s HomePageSend a Private Message to NrthFLSga[Robert]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I sent you an e mail with this name.. did you get ?

This is RobertVol(Robert)
Can we post? Did not get a confirmation

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2001 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, Sent you mail.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2001 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:

Anyone else from ND?
[/B]

Probably not.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay