Started on: 07-26-2023 02:54 PM
Replies: 9 (203 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 08-13-2023 02:15 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Western instrumental inspired by the beauty and majesty of Arizona. I wrote the song and play all the instruments.

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2023 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice sound. Too bad it is so blatantly racist and homophobic.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-26-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Willie... that was really, really good. Seriously... I can imagine myself cruising down a long desert highway in a 1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator with a trusty bottle of whiskey by my side and cigarette in my hand, as I contemplate deep thoughts about life and where I'm going...

Originally posted by fredtoast:

Ok, before I report this post, want to explain your reason for this statement?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't. Got beef with someone? Keep it in the thread where it originated. Consider this your first and only warning.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Don't. Got beef with someone? Keep it in the thread where it originated. Consider this your first and only warning.

I apologize.

It was meant to be so over-the-top as to be seen as ridiculous. It was a joke that obviously failed.

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off- nice piece of music...I play guitar...but quietly- otherwise my neighbors would attack in mass!

I have driven to Grand Canyon NORTH rim crossing the Kaibab plateau twice....And enjoyed it much more than the south rim. South rim approach is mainly desert with some trees here and there. But the North rim approach on highway 67 was really amazing....green meadows with forests...the first time I went was in 1988...(In my Fiero)

I was driving along, stunned by the forest and meadows (Even ponds/lakes) and pulled up to the entrance...looked at the sign, then looked around, then looked at the ranger, then looked around again and back at the sign...The ranger laughed "We get that look all the time- Yes, this is the Grand Canyon"

As you approach the rim the forest begins to look dryer, with no grassy meadows...The lodge is situated on the rim, and as you drove up (Back in 1988) you would park in the lot with the lodge encircling you...Enter and descend some stairs, then enter a cupola and see...THE CANYON....

The second time I went I also hit Antelope Canyon....Six months after that trip the news reported that a flash flood had killed a whole group of tourists in Antelope canyon (Check the weather carefully before going on a tour)

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 08-12-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

First off- nice piece of music...I play guitar...but quietly- otherwise my neighbors would attack in mass!

Thank you!

I have driven to Grand Canyon NORTH rim crossing the Kaibab plateau twice....And enjoyed it much more than the south rim.

Kaibab is the Paiute name for that land.

About 30 years ago, I hiked to the bottom and spent five days rafting down the river. In the bottom of the inner gorge, you are so far removed from artificial light that the sky is quite literally filled with stars.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I apologize.

It was meant to be so over-the-top as to be seen as ridiculous. It was a joke that obviously failed.

If it was meant as a joke, then I apologize.

But that's the problem with posts like these. I don't know if you and williegoat are actually forum friends or -enemies. I don't follow anything that's going on in the Politics & Religion section. I assumed you got into a heated discussion with williegoat over in the P&R section, and just took it to this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that.

So yeah, I'm not saying there's no room for humor here, just be careful. People might take it the wrong way and before you know it, another thread goes down the drain. That's actually what smileys are made for. Next time, add a winking smiley. 😉
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2023 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

If it was meant as a joke, then I apologize.

But that's the problem with posts like these. I don't know if you and williegoat are actually forum friends or -enemies. I don't follow anything that's going on in the Politics & Religion section. I assumed you got into a heated discussion with williegoat over in the P&R section, and just took it to this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that.

So yeah, I'm not saying there's no room for humor here, just be careful. People might take it the wrong way and before you know it, another thread goes down the drain. That's actually what smileys are made for. Next time, add a winking smiley. 😉

It was bad judgement on my part mainly because it was Williegoat. We do go at it in P&R.

The emoji would have saved everything. No need for you to apologize for anything.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I apologize.

Bull **** .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock