Started on: 02-24-2021 11:00 AM
Replies: 28 (477 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 02-27-2021 09:20 AM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally would've lost my **** if I was given that training. Quietly though as I'm probably needing the job if I'm already doing your training. For sure contact some news outlets. Anyone have any insight?

https://www.radio.com/971ta...-anti-white-rhetoric
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alot of companies are doing things like this, just disguising it better. Even in hiring and in what business partners they use, not just advertising.

Yeah its racist, and its brainwashing. People arent the brightest.
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the tough things I’ve talked about with social justice is that there “is no right answer” to addressing the inequality.

This is the absolute wrong answer. Probably among the worst they could have done. It’s disgusting, and they should suffer discrimination suits for it.

I believe them when they say it isn’t part of their curriculum anymore, but before ever even suggesting training to employees, they should have engaged their legal team (or at least thought critically for 2 seconds).

You can’t suggest training like this then pretend you didn’t mean it. It’s clear racism.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soda pop is poison, it's only fitting that the employee's minds must be poisoned as well.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Alot of companies are doing things like this, just disguising it better. Even in hiring and in what business partners they use, not just advertising.

Yeah its racist, and its brainwashing. People arent the brightest.

What other companies are doing things like this? I’ve never heard “be less white” even remotely. It hasn’t been under anyone’s breath, it hasn’t been the undertone. This is much different than typical ally or diversity training.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I’ve never heard “be less white” even remotely.

It hasn’t been under anyone’s breath, it hasn’t been the undertone. This is much different than typical ally or diversity training.

Thats because they disguise it better.
Yes it has.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, Coca-Cola is requiring that its employees drink Kool-Aid.

I wonder if Hormel email uses a spam filter.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-24-2021).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of the tough things I’ve talked about with social justice is that there “is no right answer” to addressing the inequality.

This is the absolute wrong answer. Probably among the worst they could have done. It’s disgusting, and they should suffer discrimination suits for it.

I believe them when they say it isn’t part of their curriculum anymore, but before ever even suggesting training to employees, they should have engaged their legal team (or at least thought critically for 2 seconds).

You can’t suggest training like this then pretend you didn’t mean it. It’s clear racism.

I think there is a right and wrong way. Black History month perpetuates the notion that black people are different. Women's history month is March, but now we're talking about men believing they're women. Men and women are not equal. It's okay. They did should be treated equal though, as it applies to them. Races are equal though as far as DNA. I've hired and worked with plenty of black people. Calling them African American is ridiculous. As silly as "any"- American. I'm of Italian heritage. I don't know my lineage and that's my fault. It wouldn't make me not American. I noticed some things in an Amazon orientation. It was more promoting over diversification more than not being white. Strangely though at the time my particular location only minorities were working sanitation. I don't know if they were outsourced or Amazon employees. If Amazon minimum pay is $15. I've done worse jobs for less. Plus it was constant so the bathrooms were impeccable. I'd do that job no problem if I needed to keep food on the table.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't realize that he (or she) was still onboard. The visionary behind "Coke II" or "New Coke" as it was more commonly known. That person's fingerprints are all over this! The "New White" with less than 1 percent of the original racism-linked Albedo.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-24-2021).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we are striving for a color-blind society or not?

Or do we think it is a good idea to use shame and guilt to push a racist ideology that is Woke and think that is a badge of progress for our society?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

So we are striving for a color-blind society or not?

Or do we think it is a good idea to use shame and guilt to push a racist ideology that is Woke and think that is a badge of progress for our society?

I think we have to face the fact that all of this progressive, "woke", Democratic agenda is completely devoid of principle. It is goal oriented, and the goal is to consolidate the power of the aristocracy. Viewed in this light, it is easy to understand why they do what they do.

They make a convincing argument for each individual issue, as long as you don't think too hard about it. Don't research their data. Don't consider the long term, wide reaching consequences. Don't look at the big picture.

Nancy, Chuck and company are used car salesman and they really want to sell you that '82 Citation, or the '73 Pinto with the Earl Scheib paint job.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this news-style report is more complete, and it's not much longer than the first one that was posted:
https://beckernews.com/coca...be-less-white-36954/

The academic perspective:

We conclude that the causal effects of many widespread prejudice-reduction interventions, such as workplace diversity train- ing and media campaigns, remain unknown. Although some inter- group contact and cooperation interventions appear promising, a much more rigorous and broad-ranging empirical assessment of prejudice- reduction strategies is needed to determine what works.

Who could have seen that one coming?

"Prejudice Reduction: What Works? A Review and Assessment of Research and Practice"
Paluck and Green; Annu. Rev. Psychol. 2009. 60:339–67.
https://static1.squarespace...reen_AnnRev_2009.pdf

Although that academic research was published more than 10 years ago.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-24-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only have one question, what goes well with Rum.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I only have one question, what goes well with Rum.

Pineapple juice.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2021 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What other company did it? Remember the White execs who were forced to attend a seminar and write a paper on their toxic Whiteness and White privilege?

It's call Ceitical Race Theory. Trump created an Executive Order to halt this crap.

Just recwntly a Black man bum rushed an 80 plus year old Asian man shoving him to the ground. The man died from his injuries.

Then a Black man slashed a Taiwanese man's face on a train causing him 100 stitches. Ear to ear.

The woke held a protest rally against White Supremacy to try to stop the violence. No fooling. They're blaming Whites for the minority crime.
https://www.lacortenews.com...-attack-on-asian-man

Anyone see this about the man who cooked and ate a White women's heart after murdering her and killing 2 family members? Gonna take a.lot of protest rallies there too.
https://www.9news.com.au/wo...28-9740-70330805a84e

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-24-2021).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in case you want to boycott Coke.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What we are seeing from Woke is the return of Jim Crow laws, where segregation is legalized and the creeping societal acceptance of discriminations based on the color of someone's skin.

We made a lot of progress towards color blind society, only to have the left Woke moving to try to reverse it and profit from the discrimination.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

While I do enjoy a good bit of those items, I have 0 in my house. I like them, but usually only ever went between a few when I did drink them. I think I can live without them in my house. List is no where close to comprehensive. I don't see powerade on there or overworked it.

Dr. Pepper isn't a Coke product.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 02-25-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

What we are seeing from Woke is the return of Jim Crow laws, where segregation is legalized and the creeping societal acceptance of discriminations based on the color of someone's skin.

We made a lot of progress towards color blind society, only to have the left Woke moving to try to reverse it and profit from the discrimination.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton helped blaze the trail that showed that there is a lot of money to made from race baiting and pimping no matter how it is done.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-25-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2021 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2021 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People everywhere are increasingly "fatigued" with this. The anti-White provocateurs also aren't going to let you segregate to get peace. Reparations is just going to be the start.
PFF
System Bot
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now this "Black King" shirt is an issue. I don't think it's racist at first glance, but the point being "White King/Queen" would be. If you apply that as the litmus, then yeah it's racist.

Aside: is litmus the correct usage or am I thinking of another word. I am aware of the scientific test, but I thought it could be used as a pass fail?
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

http://images.fieroforum.co.../coke%20products.jpg

I guess I'm ahead of the curve, because I don't drink any of that stuff.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2021 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vanila coke something needs to be done about this. Woka-cola put me off my drink.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2021 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As there are no blue or green people, the law should state that all beverages should be blue or green to avoid racial inequities.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2021 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
As there are no blue or green people, the law should state that all beverages should be blue or green to avoid racial inequities.

I have never had it but there is green beer, for St Patrick's Day.

, green (beverages) is also racist. It means sour.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This “course” was put out by a progressive group called the Big Think. The lady in the video has completely disavowed the training course as not hers and not approved by her. This is complete BS though as the course is pulled straight from her lectures and book White Fragility. She never said her lawyer told the Big Think to stop.

Edit: It’s the same BS that Coca Cola is spewing with the “it’s not our course” but without acknowledging they made employees watch this crap through LinkedIn.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 02-27-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2021 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The diversity director would have picked this specific contractor based on the actual material.

"Diversity Director" is a job created for someone who doesn't have an actual business purpose. It's a corporate welfare position set aside to create a job for an other-than-White individual as a sort of payola scheme. It's to keep Al and Jesse from showing up.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock