Started on: 02-17-2021 05:21 PM
Replies: 8 (256 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 02-21-2021 06:40 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-17-2021 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I went out today, I stopped at a government weed store and got Kim 20 bucks worth to help with the nausea from chemo. I dont smoke the stuff so dont know jack **** about the different varieties, and dont really care. I need 20 bucks of something that helps with sleep and stops nauseau. 1st thing the guy in the store cards me, I mean serious pull-the-license-out-of-the-wallet and examine it....OK, I am 54 years old this year. I am bald, I have more grey than brown in my beard. I have a cane and a 30-year beer gut and an old mans nasty disposition. Do I LOOK like I am under 19 ya ****ing moron ????.....Then I tell him what I want. Instead of just getting it, he starts on a 20-minute "education" session on the different strains, growers, good and bad points and somewhere in there I am sure he mentioned his mothers price for a BJ, but I missed it because I don't give a **** about any of that crap, ....here is my money, gimme some weed, and goodbye ! If I want a lecture about something I don't care about, I'll meet up with my ex !!!

And the governments of Ontario and Canada wonder why these places cant make any money. It's because everybody is going to bullshit-free zones called "street corners" where a sale takes 20 seconds or less and doesnt turn into something resembling a root canal on the pain chart !

My 1st time in life in one of these stores. There wont be a second time.

Boondawg, wherever you are.....screw that sheet.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-17-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry man. But I get it.
Hope you find what you need.
Best to y'all.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-17-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Christ, dude...

the girl hasnt moved off the futon in 6 weeks except to go to the hospital...she has electric blanket printed blanket, new pilliows, ...every-****ing thing I can do to make her comfortable. there is 20 cans of chicken soup on the shelf.

Down from 150 girl to skeleton. Ensure is a regular purchase around here. Her hair is...if not gone, its a matt....eyes are sunken and cries a lot....and sleeps,,,puke buckets on the floor and I sleep 3 hours at a time.

Next visit to the cancer clinic is the 1st....if the girl makes it that far.

The way she is going, I have mt doubs. She doesnt even care about the dogs anymore.....curled up in so much pain she just wants out....DUDE, I have enough opiods around here for her to fix the cities drug problem for a century...

She went poo today and there were blood trails on the floor...

****ing cancer man....
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2021 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike... I have no words. At least no words that will help. I'm not a complete stranger to the situation, but closer than I would ever like to be again.
But it is what it is, as they say.
If you were here, I'd pour you a shot. Or a tumbler...
Please give her a hug for me, if it will help.
Take care man.

Edit - Do they not have any kind of home hospice care available?
They did wonders for Tammy's mom. No sort of "remedial treatment". Just comfort treatment. Just enough to keep her comfortable, and as pain-free as possible.
And they were really kind people. But that's all they did. And they did it well.
It was kind of like giving up, but at some point, we all knew.
The last 24 hours, she barely knew who we were, but she was at home when she left us. Which is really all she wanted.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-17-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2021 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know you get a lot of **** MEM from some people on here, but when the cards fall, you're the only one to pick them up. I wish there was something I could say that would make it better, but I know I can't. But I do have to say that I really do admire you for your commitment and being a good guy, doing what you're doing. I know it's because you care for her, but you're also being a stand-up guy, and just want you to know that.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2021 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The plan right now is one more chemo session, then surgury. They are going to take out the uterus ands a bunch of intestine , then try and save the bladder, if they cant then take that out too.

Chemo is just to shrink the tumor so the surgury does the least damage it can.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2021 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers heading your way for both of you.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I unlike radar (no offense meant) have the words. I'm still going through it. If you want to reach out feel free.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

When I went out today, I stopped at a government weed store and got Kim 20 bucks worth to help with the nausea from chemo. I dont smoke the stuff so dont know jack **** about the different varieties, ...Then I tell him what I want. Instead of just getting it, he starts on a 20-minute "education" session on the different strains, growers, good and bad points and somewhere in there I am sure he mentioned his mothers price for a BJ, but I missed it because I don't give a **** about any of that crap, ....here is my money, gimme some weed, and goodbye ! If I want a lecture about something I don't care about, I'll meet up with my ex !!!

Boondawg can not help you.

MEM, bless you, twice. Wake up stupid ! Grow your own ! Or ask just for low grade. If Kim likes it, you like it. Step up in rank if you need to.

Damn you. I have some good zhit, medical. Had it for a couple of months. I think I am going to open a beer and take a hit, for Kim.

Best wishes.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-21-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock