Started on: 02-14-2021 08:11 AM
Replies: 15 (302 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 02-15-2021 11:52 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So many choices, ... for those of us on different sides of his likeability.

The first memory is of the time our President Trump had Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer at the White House for "talks". Both of them were terrified when the President kept the camera on. Speaking about border security. Both of them were saying we shouldn't have this conversation in front of the press people.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2021 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When he had the courage ONCE to say "White people". It's the only time any politician ever said the phrase in a supportive manner.

He pointed out that more White people are killed by police after someone asked him about police killing Blacks.

The funniest thing he said was describing Hillary as getting "schlonged".

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-14-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also like when he went to a "persons of black color" rally and said the Dumbs have never done nothing for you except to coax your vote.

Now, all persons of color and sexes have seen the highest unemployment in history.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35922 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Thinking about The Donald, while he was running for President, Arizona I think, protesters were blocking his campaign rally. His handlers said he could not get there. He said "bullshit", and crossed a field on foot to get there.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite moment didn't have newly elected Trump in it. It was HRCs concession speech. I loved it.

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
It was HRCs concession speech. I loved it.

Shillary ? I loved it that her acceptance speech was to be made in some room with a glass ceiling, and her waste of money on her big planned fireworks display, bought beforehand, which were "duds".
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the future when the question is,

Are you better of now than you were four years ago?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite Trump moment will always be April 7, 2017, dinner at Mar-a-Lago, when he casually leaned over to Xi Jinping and said "How was the pie? We have the best pie. By the way, I just bombed Syria. Would you like some coffee?"

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

In the future when the question is,

Are you better of now than you were four years ago?

Let's answer that question. Within hours of being elected, that half-dead moron Biden cancelled the pipeline project and made 10,000 people unemployed in favor of focusing on "Climate change".....you know, that fake, non-existant issue that is every Democrat's excuse for screwing over society.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-14-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Let's answer that question. Within hours of being elected, that half-dead moron Biden cancelled the pipeline project and made 10,000 people unemployed in favor of focusing on "Climate change".....you know, that fake, non-existant issue that is every Democrat's excuse for screwing over society.

Yep, so far, the most fervent efforts of the new regime have been global warming and impeachment.

Don Pelosi and Sancho Biden.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-14-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"One Orb to Rule Them All"

followed by . . .

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-14-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have THREE favorite "Trumpian Moments" that will endure to annoy the livin' sh*t out of Leftists for many years and decades to come.

There are also over TWO HUNDRED other Federal Judges appointed and confirmed under President Trump that also provide me with great satisfaction

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-14-2021).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2021 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

My favorite Trump moment will always be April 7, 2017, dinner at Mar-a-Lago, when he casually leaned over to Xi Jinping and said "How was the pie? We have the best pie. By the way, I just bombed Syria. Would you like some coffee?"

That's it, right there!
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2021 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.washingtonexami...umps-attack-in-syria

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi broke with fellow Democrats who had criticized President Trump's military action against Syria to endorse the move late Thursday.

https://www.cnsnews.com/new...issile-strikes-syria

McCain: Trump Showed ‘Strength’ With Missile Strikes on Syria

McCain, Shumer, Pelosi, Saudi Arabia, ISIS all loved him bombing Syria. Actual conservatives taught Trump a lesson not to do it again and thankfully, he didn't.

https://thehill.com/homenew...syria-missile-strike

Trump supporters slam decision to launch strikes against Syria

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-14-2021).]

007DOUG

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2021 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007DOUGSend a Private Message to 007DOUGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“They’re not after me, they’re after you, I’m just in their way”
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2021 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forget when this rally was but in it he referred back to the ceremony at West Point where the MSM wildly criticized how he was walking and brazenly speculated he was having a health crisis. He casually related and reenacted what had happened and the little vignette was quite hilarious. Turns out it was misting at the time and he had to follow someone down this metal ramp with slick shoes, so he took Mr. Wiggins-like tiny steps all the way down the ramp to avoid falling. I wish he had told more folksy stories like that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock