Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  'Cancel Culture.' Not just for liberals. eHarmony, Uber Eats draw ire of anti-LGBTQs.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
'Cancel Culture.' Not just for liberals. eHarmony, Uber Eats draw ire of anti-LGBTQs. by rinselberg
Started on: 02-10-2021 03:09 PM
Replies: 13 (228 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-11-2021 07:49 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liberal snowflakes, bla-bla-bla liberal snowflakes bla-bla-bla liberal snowflakes. It's been one of this forum's most oft-repeated and dumbly misused and abused refrains.

More like liberal snowFAKES.

Here's some text at the end of a new NBC News report that I am shamelessly exploiting to add to my post count and light up the "rinselberg" screen name.

While many have applauded eHarmony’s “LGBTQ epiphany,” the company’s “Real Love'' campaign has put it in the crosshairs of the right-wing Christian group One Million Moms. The group, which is part of the conservative American Family Association, launched a petition Jan. 29 criticizing the “I Scream” commercial as an “attempt to normalize and glorify the LGBTQ lifestyle,” which it calls “unnatural and immoral.” . . .

The organization often opposes LGBTQ-inclusive programming and advertising. In October, it protested an Uber Eats commercial featuring Olympic gymnast Simone Biles and nonbinary “Queer Eye” star Jonathan Van Ness. In 2019, it targeted Disney/Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” for including a scene of two moms dropping their child off at school, and it called on Hallmark Channel to remove an ad for the wedding planning website Zola featuring a same-sex wedding.

The impact of OMM’s campaigns, though, is questionable at best: ”Toy Story 4” earned more than $1 billion worldwide at the box office without removing the offending scene; Uber Eats is still running the Jonathan Van Ness commercial; and after briefly pulling the Zola ad, Hallmark reinstated it and apologized for the “hurt and disappointment it has unintentionally caused [when the Hallmark channel temporarily stopped showing the Zola wedding planners TV advertisement.]"

"eHarmony's new inclusive ads are enraging some on the right"

The online matchmaker recently launched its first ad with a lesbian couple.
Dan Avery for NBC News; February 10, 2021.
https://www.nbcnews.com/fea...-some-right-n1257175

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A faith based organization is certainly entitled to express their opinions. That is guaranteed in The Constitution of The United States of America. It is covered in one of the amendments, the first one, in two distinct phrases.
That is completely different from the "cancel culture", which seeks to prevent the free exercise of our God given, constitutionally guaranteed human rights.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really why even care?

If someone wants a relationship with someone of the same sex pretty sure it's just a checkbox.
Then it's a matter of filing in your profile to attract the right **** sucker / cooter licker.
As long as I am not reprimanded for not participating in the eharmony same sex shenanigans then I don't give a flying rats ass.
But if I was of the mind to join eharmony and checked the box for female companionship and suddenly found my inbox full of profiles of male **** suckers.
Well I would be very disappointed and take my business elsewhere, I would probably give them an unfavorable review.

But I suspect if you do sign up for eharmony you will find just like the other online services it is full of catfish, and while you may eventually get your dick sucked it's going to cost you way more than you expected.

Perhaps you should just try talking to someone first, you know like somewhere outside of your house.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
LGBTQ

Q ?

So it's ok to call them queers ?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it was a mistranslation and probably said "If you take this shot you're ghey."
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got banned from eHarmony. One of the questions asked what I would like most in a woman. I answered, my d&*k.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol. What the hell were they expecting a person to say?

Before long you be allowed to reject anyone on a dating site.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Lol. What the hell were they expecting a person to say?

Before long you be allowed to reject anyone on a dating site.

It's been done.

Some "self-identified" here tried suing a dating site in Toronto because they couldn't get laid a few (dozen ?) years ago......They got laughed out.

My dick, my choice !!!!!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldsFiero:

I got banned from eHarmony. One of the questions asked what I would like most in a woman. I answered, my d&*k.

You are one of those cooter lickers I bet.
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cooter? Naw, Daisy Duke? Yeah!
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldsFiero:

Cooter? Naw, Daisy Duke? Yeah!

LOL Hell yes
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe its time for the self-identified aplhabet soup to go ****i themselves.....

Because they sure as **** wont get any around here !!!
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Maybe its time for the self-identified aplhabet soup to go ****i themselves.....

Because they sure as **** wont get any around here !!!

I really don't give a crap what anyone does in the privacy of their own home as long as they don't abuse children, the elderly, animals or the unwilling.

That said:

A deviation is something that is abnormal or atypical from the common, ordinary, customary or majority of a given group.

The male and female population worldwide identify as 97+% heterosexual.

Maybe it is time for those <2% of deviants to realize that attacking people who have religious and / or moral objections to their deviant behavior will never normalize their sodomy, sapphism, ambiphilia, pedophilia, necrophilia, beastiality or any other deviant behavior they engage in.

They are, and will remain for any of the foreseeable future, a very small deviation from the normal population.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-12-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock