Started on: 02-06-2021 06:35 PM
Replies: 91 (1285 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 02-12-2021 08:54 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Can you elucidate how my decision not to converse a topic with someone else has triggered you? It's peculiar.

Sourboy, you seem to be the one who is "triggered". You have been ranting for over an hour on a public forum about an inconsequential subject over which you hold absolutely no authority. Are you having fun yet?
IP: Logged
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If I were able to make inputs to sourmash about how he could build more of a "coalition" for himself, I think he should stay on message and stick to his points of directly topic-related substance and eschew these meta-discussions about the dynamics of whether this member or that member is more entitled or less entitled to become a participant in any of the conversations that become sidebar conversations or subtexts within any particular forum Topic or thread, like this thread.

A long and perhaps a "run-on" sentence, but simply structured. Is it hard to read or parse?

This is too funny. Not trying to build a coalition. I asked cvxjet very specifically if he would care to respond. He did. We discussed and accept our positions. The end.

He filled in what he feels he supports when previously he just said what he's against.

You guys can discuss it all you want. My statement is that I'm not discussing with others. I'm satisfied with cvxjet's replies.

maryjane in typical fashion has gone off the reservation.

I know what most if you support. Now cvxjet has taken a stand.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by williegoat:

Sourboy, you seem to be the one who is "triggered". You have been ranting for over an hour on a public forum about an inconsequential subject over which you hold absolutely no authority. Are you having fun yet?

You just violated the rules by altering another user's name because you got proven wrong, again. And I haven't been here in over an hour.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If I were able to make inputs to sourmash about how he could build more of a "coalition" for himself, I think he should stay on message and stick to his points of directly topic-related substance and eschew these meta-discussions about the dynamics of whether this member or that member is more entitled or less entitled to become a participant in any of the conversations that become sidebar conversations or subtexts within any particular forum Topic or thread, like this thread.

A long and perhaps a "run-on" sentence, but simply structured. Is it hard to read or parse?

He can't though. His reaction of basically saying I don't have the right to participate shows several things: 1.) He fundamentally doesn't know how the world works. 2.) He's scared of actually participating in the points of discussion I made.

This is reinforced by his name calling.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

He can't though. His reaction of basically saying I don't have the right to participate shows several things: 1.) He fundamentally doesn't know how the world works. 2.) He's scared of actually participating in the points of discussion I made.

This is reinforced by his name calling.

I stayed on topic. A topic you aren't asked about.
1) Millennial is a categorization, not name calling.
2) You don't have an entitlement to participate.
3) The world works worse with every generation.

Don't take it so personal. It isn't about you. It's about cvxjet.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-11-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've stated numerous times over the years that any thread is free to go wherever it goes. Once I click 'Submit New Topic' on a new thread or 'submit Reply' on a post reply, it is no longer 'my' thread or post but belongs to the PFF community and can go in whatever direction it takes by anyone that takes it there without bothering me one bit.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take it. Nobody is stopping you. Stop trying to force others to follow you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take it. Nobody is stopping you. Stop trying to force others to follow you.

Maryjane is merely stating the obvious: that each of us may do as we wish. It is you who is trying, in vain, to dictate what others may or may not do.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you so desperately need me to converse with you, post a request. It might require a monetary deposit.
If you just have to converse with someone and don't have the funds, perhaps you can converse with each for funsies.
If you want me to buy you a dog and name it life just ask.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-11-2021).]

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I stayed on topic. A topic you aren't asked about.
1) Millennial is a categorization, not name calling.
2) You don't have an entitlement to participate.
3) The world works worse with every generation.

Don't take it so personal. It isn't about you. It's about cvxjet.

1.) You also insinuated (derogatively) that I was female. I'll help:

My choice is not to discuss it in depth with you since cvxjet is who the questions were specifically addressed to. You are not invited into the conversation cvxjet and I had. I hadn't suspected you're a female before your latest response of entitlement.

2.) Nope. But you're not the purveyor of who grants me that privilege to participate on this forum. This is Cliff himself. Until Cliff determines I shouldn't participate, I have the ability to do so.

3.) Stay grumpy.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-11-2021 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa, I can only afford 1 dog and it's already been offered.

So suspecting gender is now name calling. False. But so too would be suspecting 'male' then. Seems there's no way to avoid offending you. At least gender related. Just tell me you pronouns and let's get past it. This would be an example of a conversation I'm inviting with you.

And nobody can force me to participate in your topic about who can participate on the forum. That's between you and anyone you choose. Nobody on this end cares that you do or don't.

But even if you had asked to join an already concluded conversation your contribution was not relevant. Same as when willie tried deviating about India into a bizarre name these people in the image attempt.

Your antagonizing seems familiar doesn't it?
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2021 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "Off Topic" Fiero mod -

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 02-12-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay