Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  I knew it, Liberals are dumber than spinach !

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I knew it, Liberals are dumber than spinach ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 02-06-2021 10:04 AM
Replies: 9 (191 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 02-08-2021 04:43 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2021 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spinach can be taught !

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The research (first published in 2016) is credited to a list of 9 scientists with names that conjure up a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly, from PingWei Liu to Juan P. Giraldo.

The scientists are all affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge (MA) with a secondary affiliation (for one scientists) with the University of California at Riverside.

So, it's a safe bet that there's not a taint of Liberalism or anything else that MEM doesn't like in the general cultural and political ambience surrounding this research.

"Nitroaromatic detection and infrared communication from wild-type plants using plant nanobionics"
Min Hao Wong et al for Nature Materials; October 31, 2016.
https://www.nature.com/articles/nmat4771.epdf
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2021 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinse, its a joke not a dick. Dont take it so hard.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

The research (first published in 2016) is credited to a list of 9 scientists with names that conjure up a meeting of the U.N. General Assembly, from PingWei Liu to Juan P. Giraldo.

The scientists are all affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge (MA) with a secondary affiliation (for one scientists) with the University of California at Riverside.

So, it would be a reasonable conjecture that the scientists are liberals and every bit as smart as the spinach.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Send an email for a spinach and you empower it for a day. Teach a spinach to email and you empower it for its lifetime."

A credo that conservatives might agree with.

I might be a little extra irritable today, but if that's a joke (MEM) . . . you'll never make it in standup.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-06-2021).]

davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Rinse, its a joke not a dick. Dont take it so hard.

Lost a mouth full of beer on that one, lol !
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee, i did nazi that coming.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
I might be a little extra irritable today, ...

It's our lucky day.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"When it's not busy emailing researchers, spinach seems to also hold the key to efficiently powering fuel cells too."

Well, what do you know. Popeye was right! I'd like to see more about that.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:
Well, what do you know. Popeye was right! I'd like to see more about that.

I hope that Zeb is among those who may be looking on. I guess if the day goes by and I don't see him again here, I could send him a PM.

SCIENTISTS BUILT A FUEL CELL OUT OF SPINACH

A PROOF-OF-CONCEPT SPINACH CELL WAS BOTH CHEAPER AND MORE EFFICIENT.

DAN ROBITZSKI for Futurism(.com); October 16, 2020.
https://futurism.com/the-byte/fuel-cell-spinach

It's very brief. It includes a link to a longer report in Ars Technica.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock