Started on: 02-04-2021 12:30 PM
Replies: 38 (678 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 02-09-2021 05:07 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AOC talks about her harrowing ordeal during the Jan 6th DC riots:

The problem is.....SHE WASN'T EVEN IN THE BUILDING.

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...uilding-during-riots

This is the kind of people who are now in charge.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The problem is.....SHE WASN'T EVEN IN THE BUILDING.

Fittingly, she is receiving "trauma advice" from another faker that also WASN'T IN THE BUILDING for his "harrowing ordeal":

WTF is it with this weird compulsion of Leftists to need to be a "victim" so much so that they will invent it.

I used to think it was a Leftie's childlike need for attention but it's obviously a much deeper and more widespread psychological problem.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-04-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located. However, Ocasio-Cortez [has] never claimed to be in the main Capitol building. When the attack on the Capitol began, Ocasio-Cortez was, as she stated, in her congressional office, which is located in a network of office buildings immediately surrounding the Capitol, and her [Cannon] office building was one of the two buildings that were evacuated.

Around the time the clashes at the Capitol started, Ocasio-Cortez said she was at her desk scrolling through lunch options when she heard a loud, “violent” banging on her office doors. She ran over to her legislative director Geraldo Bonilla-Chavez (whom she calls “G”), who told her, “Hide, hide, run and hide.”

She hid in the bathroom of her office and realized that the person who was banging on the door had gotten inside and was yelling, “Where is she?” Ocasio-Cortez said didn’t know it while she was hiding, but the person calling that out was actually a Capitol police officer.

"Did AOC Exaggerate the Danger She Was in During Capitol Riot?"
Bethania Palma for Snobes; February 3, 2021.
https://www.snopes.com/fact.../aoc-capitol-attack/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-04-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another weird thing about Leftists is their continuing compulsion to run to David and Barbara Mikkelson's Leftist Propaganda Support and Bullshit Center (a/k/a Snopes).

Originally posted by rinselberg:

YES, Yes she did.

Lamely trying to explain in multiple, irrelevant, fluff filled, paragraphs why she did it and describing her contributing psychological problems doesn't change the objective fact that she did.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bethania Palma for Snobes; February 3, 2021.
https://www.snopes.com/fact.../aoc-capitol-attack/

I didn't claim to be in the capitol building, either. But, the important difference is that I did not claim to be in any danger.

The Snopes' article is pointless. It snowed last week, just a few miles from my house. I hid under my bed because I feared an avalanche.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2021 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

YES, Yes she did.

Yep, she did.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat: The problem is.....SHE WASN'T EVEN IN THE BUILDING.

They count on their supporters to be too clueless to know better, or too enamored with them to care.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first part of this message was deleted upon my review. This second part is meticulously preserved for all subsequent readers.

It's not like she isn't "milking" that moment for her for all it's worth, but . . . perhaps her most ardent supporters take her words seriously but not literally.

(I wonder where I could have come up with that idea?)

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The first part of this message was deleted upon my review. This second part is meticulously preserved for all subsequent readers.

It's not like she isn't "milking" that moment for her for all it's worth, but . . . perhaps her most ardent supporters take her words seriously but not literally.

(I wonder where I could have come up with that idea?)

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Cannon U.S. House of Representatives Office Building where AOC experienced her "time of terror" is a 7-minute walk along First St SE, covering 0.4 miles, from the U.S. Capitol Building. (Google Maps.)

There are underground tunnels and walkways connecting the U.S. Capitol Building and the Canon Office Building.

I saw some of AOC's Instagram video, and it was clear to me that she was talking about the interval that started when she was in her office inside the Cannon Office Building.

If she has also conflated the Cannon Office Building with the U.S. Capitol Building by using words like "I was in the Capitol Building," . . . really?

That "Snopes" that I referenced "Is AOC exaggerating the danger that she was in?" Snopes'd out to "The claim that AOC is exaggerating the danger that she was in is mostly a false claim." So, some wiggle room there. Not unlike "the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain." Mainly?

It wasn't the only report about "AOC's Big Day at the Office" that I looked at. (Snopes.)

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It wasn't the only report about "AOC's Big Day at the Office" that I looked at.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Inside the underground tunnel that connects the U.S. Capitol Building with the Cannon building where AOC has her office.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://townhall.com/tipshe...l-hill-riot-n2584205

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-05-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps Alexandria O'crazyo Cortez might now realize she should feel the resentment of the governed.

Nah, no chance.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It wasn't the only report about "AOC's Big Day at the Office" that I looked at. (Snopes.)

Was The 11th Hour one of the others?

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Was The 11th Hour one of the others?

Now, come on. It's all about perspective.

It snowed on last night in new england and scared the heck out those of us in Southern Mississippi.

Rams
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She has added 'Sexual Assault Victim' to her list of "look at me" claims.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every claim that TRUMP!! "conservatives" make is given them via Faux "News", OANN and other RUSSIAN news outlets....Putin could tell you fools that the sky is green with pink poke-a-dots and you would run around screaming about how the evil, devil worshipping leftists are lying about the sky being blue......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Every claim that TRUMP!! "conservatives" make is given them via Faux "News", OANN and other RUSSIAN news outlets....Putin could tell you fools that the sky is green with pink poke-a-dots and you would run around screaming about how the evil, devil worshipping leftists are lying about the sky being blue......

I am so glad you cleared that up for us. I can't wait for Biden to read Putin the riot act on their first face to face meeting. I am sure he and Ms Harris will put an end to all of Vlad's shenanigans, post haste.

But, I sure am going to miss all of that vodka and caviar.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-05-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It needs to be asked.....

cvxjet, where do you get your news information that forms the opinions you share on this Forum?
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tend to watch ABC news and local news...But if I hear anything that sound suspicious I do some research.

Fox news is owned by Rupert Murdock- and AUSTRALIAN, who's business partner is.....Vladimir Putin! (Bill O'Reilly was fired only after he stated on air that "Putin is killer" Russia called for his removal and of course, Faux news complied....(I'm actually surprised he hasn't "Caught Covid and died")

OANN is run by a guy who married a russian....."Asset" and is completely pro Russia

I stopped watching Fox back around 2003-4 because they kept cancelling shows I liked to watch. Also, I can not stand to listen to anyone who continually "Strokes my ego" (Fox; "You conservatives are always right- everything you do is perfect....You look sharp too!") (Just like a used-car salesman does before selling you the worst piece'o'crap on the lot)

Back around 2005-6, I listened to my good friends (Mainly conservatives) start spewing the most ridiculous crap; "The democrats are all commie-leftists bent on destroying their own country!" and "9/11 didn't happen- it was staged by the democrats!!" and slowly it just got worse....A friend who was into science and played rock guitar started buying guns (Got up to 31) and saying really stupid crap; "Obama is a foreign-born Muslim and is going to burn all the Christian churches down and force us to convert to Islam!" He even started saying the "N" word all the time......This, from a guy that had a $500 charcoal sketch of Jimi framed over his bed! Finally ended up eating himself to death ("Those science johnnies don't know what they are talking about- I can eat whatever I want!" 400 lbs, foot amputated, in rehab they got him back down to 300- as soon as he got home he started shoveling food again and had a fatal heart-attack 7 months later.

A lot of the conservative "Beliefs" don't even have internal logic; Jade helm; Obama is going to ORDER the US Military to attack Texas with the Chinese Communist Army!!! (Yet you continually stated that "Obama hates the military and the Military hates him!!!" So why would they go against the CONSTITUTION for him?)

Time and again, we see the fools that attacked the capital waving flags and wearing trump hats, etc chanting Trump, and yet Russia-Faux news continues to tell you that "It was Antifa- no good Christian conservative would have done what we saw done!" Hell, trump is on video telling them to attack and then the coward stated "I will be with you" (Yeah, right)
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2021 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ABC News? So you sit to pee then.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, I should add- Can't stand Pelosi, can't stand AOC....Don't really like Bidden but at least he was calling for the US to stand together....as opposed to TRUMP!! stating "We are the only Americans, and anyone who disagrees with any of our ideals is evil and trying to destroy Trumplandia!!!"

Like I said, Trump did a great job of spreading the Virus and wrecking our economy....("Covid-covid-covid! It will all be gone after the election!") (And you guys still believe every word.....)
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2021 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, I should add- Can't stand Pelosi, can't stand AOC....Don't really like Bidden but at least he was calling for the US to stand together....as opposed to TRUMP!! stating "We are the only Americans, and anyone who disagrees with any of our ideals is evil and trying to destroy Trumplandia!!!"

Like I said, Trump did a great job of spreading the Virus and wrecking our economy....("Covid-covid-covid! It will all be gone after the election!") (And you guys still believe every word.....)

PFF is not the proper venue for you to audition for a spot on MSNBC
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uhlanstan with better grammar and typing skills?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for your reply.

I quit watching tv news many years ago, I refer to do my own research into the back stories that are highlighted in the print or electronic media.

I don't like to be told what I should think about what I've been told.

I think you have been sold a bill of goods by your information sources.

Do your homework and quit being used as a game piece on a chessboard.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems that there are a couple who feel the need to fill a perceived void left by the few who were appropriately exiled last year.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2021 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course everyone understands that you don't stand for anything. You only stand to throw stones, especially at the Whitest of nation.

Try standing for something. Pick a representative you favor. I doubt you will. Take a stand for something without taking a shot at someone else. You have been challenged.

And don't write a text wall nobody will read! Do it in 50 words.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-06-2021).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

<Snicker!>
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ I'm trying to figure out what the photographer on the far right is wearing. ^
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2021 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fight!??
Union inciting riots?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-09-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Fight!??
Union inciting riots?

This will move us into the future, they won't like it but it will force how business is done.
Machines will be used more and soon those jobs will just be gone.
The best part about machines is they don't pay taxes or SS.
Welcome to the future.

PS I am offended.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I stopped watching Fox back around 2003-4 because they kept cancelling shows I liked to watch. Also, I can not stand to listen to anyone who continually "Strokes my ego" (Fox; "You conservatives are always right- everything you do is perfect....You look sharp too!") (Just like a used-car salesman does before selling you the worst piece'o'crap on the lot)

I don't understand how you can say this.

Fox News is pretty much the only news station, other than PBS News, that actually invites politicians and political analysts from the other side. The other news stations rarely, if ever, have Republicans on their shows. I don't even think Joe Scarborough actually even counts as a Republican anymore.

I stopped watching Fox News because everything is an "Alert" and I also think the 24/hr news cycle is basically done like a really long Telemundo soap opera. They're all like this... MSNBC, CNN, etc. That's why I stopped watching all of them.

I watch PBS News hour, and OAN... because neither are theatrical, aggressive, or super dramatic.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still asking for a response cvxjet.

Originally posted by sourmash:

Of course everyone understands that you don't stand for anything. You only stand to throw stones, especially at the Whitest of nation.

Try standing for something. Pick a representative you favor. I doubt you will. Take a stand for something without taking a shot at someone else. You have been challenged.

And don't write a text wall nobody will read! Do it in 50 words.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock