Enthusiast Guide books for other cars by Oregon88
Started on: 02-02-2021 06:38 PM
Replies: 4 (103 views)
Last post by: Oregon88 on 02-02-2021 11:09 PM
Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys and gals

I love the NIFE Enthusiasts Guide for the Fiero. If you're unfamiliar with it, it shows pictures of the different options or changes the fiero when through during production.

Check it out here

it is serious fun to look at all the little ways that our beloved cars are slightly different from model to model, year to year.

does anyone know of publications similar to this one for the Chevelle and Firebird?

I just bought a 69 Chevelle Malibu and it needs tons of work with many parts missing. I'm really unfamiliar with muscle cars, having grown up in a VW family. I would really benefit from this type of book while restoring the Chevelle and also when deciding on what Firebird I am looking to buy. I've googled around and just cant find anything near the level of quality and work that the NIFE Club put into this book.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not specifically. But I would suggest going to amazon.com and searching "chevelle books". (Resulted in a bunch of selections.) or "firebird books". (Also resulted in a bunch of selections, about half of which were "fantasy" publications, but still a bunch of automotive selections.)

Good luck!
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ve done that too and it didn’t turn up much.

The most interesting one is

[url=The Definitive Chevelle SS Guide 1964-1972 https://www.amazon.com/dp/1...5SM4C7QT5]Here[/url]

But wayyyy over priced.

If you guys see something let me know.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oregon88:

I’ve done that too and it didn’t turn up much.

The most interesting one is

[url=The Definitive Chevelle SS Guide 1964-1972 Here]https://www.amazon.com/dp/1...5SM4C7QT5]Here[/url][/URL]

But wayyyy over priced.

If you guys see something let me know.

Year One has that book and others at a better price: https://www.yearone.com/Cat..._el-camino-reference

They also have a selection of Firebird books: https://www.yearone.com/Cat...tiac-reference-books

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-02-2021).]

Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!

I knew one of you clever guys would know what I needed.

Thanks so much!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock