Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  You vill speak how you are ORDERED to speak !

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
You vill speak how you are ORDERED to speak ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 01-28-2021 10:30 PM
Replies: 23 (389 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 02-03-2021 07:25 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2021 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unless you are an employee of the U.S. federal government (or more loosely, any U.S. state, territory, county or municipal government) or a contractor that does business with any such part of government in the U.S., you can continue to say "China Virus" as freely as you please. There are further provisos and exceptions, but not any that I think could ever be of actual concern to you; especially, as a resident and citizen of Canada and not the U.S.

Nevertheless, depending on where you say "China Virus" and who else hears or sees it, there could be consequences for you.

I could call this thread a new outbreak of the Canada Angst.

That's Free Speech.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-29-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2021 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The technicalities aren't the point Rinsey,

The point is the growth of global free-world tyranny and the growing attack on basic rights and civil liberties, right down to dictating what words can and cant be used.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any government that allows its officials and employees to say absolutely anything they want to say is not a functioning government.

It also cuts two ways. You've expressed at least a partial liking for Donald Trump. When Trump was POTUS he used the power of his office to try to prevent officials in government from talking about Global Warming or Climate Change. You might have been aware of that. Does that fit into the same file folder that you use for "global free-world tyranny (etc.)?"

I like that Biden is using the powers of his office against the "China Virus" meme.

The U.S. needs an administration that deals with China in a fair way and a level-headed and consistent way. I don't think Trump did that. Now Biden will have his chance.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because we all know that China is fair with their trading partners and plays by all the rules governoring international trade and monetary policies......

Got it.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fair but firm.

Very much the opposite of how Trump did "China."

If you were to check out the other thread I just created, you would see an account of how the Trump administration bungled their very first chance to take preventative action against the "China virus." They didn't want to create "bad optics" by allowing people to wear PPE. Personal Protection Equipment. Like face masks.

What people? The people that were sent to March AFB in California to process the first evacuees from Wuhan, the epicenter of what would soon become the global Covid-19 pandemic.

After all, what President would allow "bad optics" in the midst of ongoing trade and tariff controversies between his administration and China?

I dunno. Joe Biden maybe? That hasn't been tested, but Trump's grade of "F" on the Optics vs Virus test is archived for all to see.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-29-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2021 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-29-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Fair but firm.

Very much the opposite of how Trump did "China."

If you were to check out the other thread I just created, you would see an account of how the Trump administration bungled their very first chance to take preventative action against the "China virus." They didn't want to create "bad optics" by allowing people to wear PPE. Personal Protection Equipment. Like face masks.

What people? The people that were sent to March AFB in California to process the first evacuees from Wuhan, the epicenter of what would soon become the global Covid-19 pandemic.

After all, what President would allow "bad optics" in the midst of ongoing trade and tariff controversies between his administration and China?

I dunno. Joe Biden maybe? That hasn't been tested, but Trump's grade of "F" on the Optics vs Virus test is archived for all to see.

You're talking virus, I'm talking trade.

You're minimally informed on both subjects, and in error on both counts.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is always good to see people hating...especially hating on victims; Do you really think that CHINA created the virus and spread it?

China bailed us out during the last economic crash in 2008....SO lets make absolutely sure they won't help us out during the next one....We want NO FRIENDS in the world at all (Except good ole Vlad- The greatest Christian Conservative in the 'hole 'orld!!!!!)

I heard that Vlad would give anyone in the US a Nuke if they promised to destroy (US) infrastructure.......
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

It is always good to see people hating...especially hating on victims; Do you really think that CHINA created the virus and spread it?

China bailed us out during the last economic crash in 2008....SO lets make absolutely sure they won't help us out during the next one....We want NO FRIENDS in the world at all (Except good ole Vlad- The greatest Christian Conservative in the 'hole 'orld!!!!!)

I heard that Vlad would give anyone in the US a Nuke if they promised to destroy (US) infrastructure.......

That's rich! China bailed us out in 2008?

They bought into America when we were selling bonds/certificates, knowing full well the US Treasuries are the best investment. As do many other countries and investors. All the time.

Bail doesn't work that way.

Who's hating? Who's the victim that's being hated on?

Who the duck cares about Putin?

There is a dispensary down the road from me that would love to sell the stuff you're smoking.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Faux/Russia "news" tells you that Putin is a great guy who you can trust....so you stand there yelling at people (IN America) to your left while Putin twists the knife in your back from the right.......

I bet you still believe it wasn't Russia hacking US government networks and such.......You LOVE russia....."Right"...?

Also, reNember, ANYTHING contradicting FAUX "News" is >>>>>>>>>FAKE news!<<<<<<< (Russia/Faux told you it's fake!)
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry you operate under such delusion.

I'll bet you're happy most of the time, so there is a up side.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YOU....ARE....THE....DE....LUDED.....ONE!!!

Remember how Trump was the "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!" and how he was a "REAL 'MERICAN PA-TREE-OT!!!"...?

He sure made sure that a major number of Americans got the virus.....And he ordered the proud boys and other FOOLS to destroy the capitol.....

Also, Remember how you Nodded Knowingly when Trump stated "Covid-covid-covid! It will all be gone after the election"...? So....has it gone away?

Remember, only "news" from Russia is "true" news.....Everything else is Fake news....(So I guess the virus is gone at Faux and OANN...."Right"...?)
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2021 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any government that allows its officials and employees to say absolutely anything they want to say is not a functioning government.

Maybe "functioning" governments aren't wanted or needed. Maybe "We the People" have NO INTENTION of being "governed" and as free men will think, say and do pretty much as we ****ing please. WE will decide our own opinions and beliefs. WE will decide what we do and do not support or agree with. WE will decide what words to use or not use. WE are in power, and the leftists that "think" they are in charge and we are just a herd of sheep to obey them.....had better think again.

(and by "We", I mean the individual, not the collective)

PLUS.....

I left the milititary over 35 years ago. I have never in my life worked in a restaurant or bar. I dont take "orders".....add to that I have never in my life worked in a complaints or give-a-**** department, so those who dont like it really need to go find somebody who has and who cares.

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are things you can’t do by executive order unless you are a dictator. We’re a democracy, we need consensus.

40 executive orders later...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2021 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, the USA is NOT a democracy...its a Constitutional Republic and union of individual states with an extreme ephmasis on individual liberty with sever limits on government and police..... If you can keep it.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2021 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOU....ARE....THE....DE....LUDED.....ONE!!!

Remember how Trump was the "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!" and how he was a "REAL 'MERICAN PA-TREE-OT!!!"...?

He sure made sure that a major number of Americans got the virus.....And he ordered the proud boys and other FOOLS to destroy the capitol.....

Also, Remember how you Nodded Knowingly when Trump stated "Covid-covid-covid! It will all be gone after the election"...? So....has it gone away?

Remember, only "news" from Russia is "true" news.....Everything else is Fake news....(So I guess the virus is gone at Faux and OANN...."Right"...?)

I do believe that the policies of the previous administration have been effective in fulfilling the responsibilities of the Executive Branch.

Strong military
Strong economy
Border security
Enforcement of existing law
Appointment of responsible judiciary
Proponent of America
Proponent of the American citizen

I don't particularly care who the human is that holds the Office.

Do the damn job

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2021 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.cbc.ca/news/can...uspensions-1.5892549

Now the posties try to censor you....

Eat **** you leftist garbage, enough is enough is enough...

This china virus you are so afraid of gonna kill you ??????

GOOD !!!! LET IT....

then I dont have to deal with you anymore.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2021 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are things you can’t do by executive order unless you are a dictator. We’re a democracy, we need consensus.

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

40 executive orders later...

Biden MUST have passed that by now.
This was his FIRST day...
Keystone XL pipeline was one of them.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 01-31-2021).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like that Biden is using the powers of his office against the "China Virus" meme.

Why ?

The U.S. needs an administration that deals with China in a fair way and a level-headed and consistent way. I don't think Trump did that. Now Biden will have his chance.

The USA needs a China that deals with us in a fair way.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you really think that CHINA created the virus and spread it?

You think it is impossible ? You think they had no motive ? Did you not see that China prohibited Whuhan travel within it's country but allowed international travel ?

Get a clue !

China bailed us out during the last economic crash in 2008....

That's funny right there, I don't care if you are not cvxjet.

Are you a liar ? Heard it where ?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Are you a liar ? Heard it where ?

His buddy, Harvey told him.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2021 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just made another list !!!!!

YIPPEE !!!!! were all gonna die !!!! (someday )

https://www.huffingtonpost....dd83c5b6c2d891a5749b

(No, I am not a "memeber" of the Proud Boys, but I sure as hell agree with them on a lot of shiite.)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock