Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Hank Aaron, dead at 86. Two weeks after promoting and taking the vaccine. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hank Aaron, dead at 86. Two weeks after promoting and taking the vaccine. by sourmash
Started on: 01-23-2021 01:58 PM
Replies: 45 (639 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 02-04-2021 08:09 AM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2021 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

The stunt was sorta like asking a question of a witness in court that you don't know the answer to.

It's gonna be great. Black people will see that the shot is safe when you guys take it.

And again.
IP: Logged
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2021 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Lol, wrong. The title is quite clear; after PROMOTING the vaccine...The article solidifies the point that it was to negate reluctance. Ironic, huh? I'm asking if they succeeded in their attempt.

Not one person has acknowledged the article. You guys don't read, lol.
It's even in bold type to help you understand.

yawn.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2021 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What ever your intent was, it did not come through as several have stated, to include myself.

So the question is, was this a failure of the readers or, a failure of the originator by posting a misleading thread title.
Survey says: The thread title was misleading.

I don't expect you to change your tune. But, I would hope that in the future you are a bit clearer in what point you're trying to get across.

Rams

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2021 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My approach can be cryptic. But the cited article along with bolded text supports the intent. It hasn't been edited.

It was a risky idea to use a man as old as Mr Aaron for this stunt.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-28-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2021 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My approach can be cryptic. But the cited article along with bolded text supports the intent. It hasn't been edited.

It was a risky idea to use a man as old as Mr Aaron for this stunt.

Not cryptic, just vague. Just vague enough that you can alter your path after you see which way the wind is blowing.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2021 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sourmash:

(CBS Newspath) — Baseball legend Hank Aaron, former UN Ambassador Andrew Young and former Health and Human Services Secretary Louis Sullivan got vaccinated against COVID-19 at the Morehouse School of Medicine on Tuesday January 5th, hoping to send a message to Black Americans that the shots are safe.

I posted no opinion. "hoping to send a message to Black Americans that the shots are safe", being the key statement. Research "irony ".

Now stop hitting yourself.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock