Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  When you hear that they have passed away... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
When you hear that they have passed away... by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 01-14-2021 04:20 AM
Replies: 40 (608 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 01-15-2021 02:35 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What names would fill your heart with joy?

Some pieces of refuse come to mind -

edit:
I listed some politicians. I removed their names because in the future, lord only knows what you will get in trouble for saying (typing) in the past...

I don't think "they" stole the election, both sides are pretty awful. I just know what was said in front of me, and it was basically "putting politics ahead of the people"

Guess that's nothing new, its just sickening, though...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-14-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a neighbor that was a hyper aggressive meth addict. We did not get along.

He died in a high-speed police chase, and I seriously considered finding his grave just so I could piss on it. Some people just need help, to the head, with a brick.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please don't misinterpret this. I'm not dissing the First Lady. Not at all. In fact--quite the opposite.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-14-2021).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Please don't misinterpret this. I'm not dissing the First Lady. Not at all. In fact--quite the opposite.

OK, please enlighten me as to how we're suppose to interpret this posting...............

------------------
Rams
Intelligent people speak because they have something to say, fools speak because they have to say something.
Consider that before telling anyone what's on your mind.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sheldon Adelson died this week. I'm not happy he's dead but I'm pleased he can't prop up the phony conservatives anymore.

He was prob Trump's biggest contributor which means he got to suggest the phonies Trump had to use as aids and for cabinet posts. Bolton is an example.

The Koch brother is another good one to be gone from donating.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
OK, please enlighten me as to how we're suppose to interpret this posting...............

It's a reaction that I have to the first message, from TheDigitalAlchemist.

The Jack of Spades looks upon the world, but he has only one eye to see with. He's a "One-Eyed Jack."

I'm not expecting a lot from this thread. But I will express a thought that's been on my mind for quite some time now. About the results of the elections for President and Vice President. I think it ties into the way that this Topic was set up.

Was there a "steal"..? I don't believe any of that for even a "New York" minute.

This is the system of elections that we have. Federalized, not nationalized. 50 state elections, each single state outcome produced by the particular way that state goes about it.

President Trump has voiced many complaints about the election results and the way that the elections were carried out. Just as he did when he was elected President in 2016.

Was it radical for various states to change the ways that their November elections were conducted between 2016 and 2020, given all of the various issues that were involved? Covid-19. Accessibility of polling stations for in person voting. Preferences for early voting and vote-by-mail options. It's not like any of these aspects of the situation were completely new things--except for Covid-19.

If that was radical, how radical would it have been for Congress to have intervened and overridden the electoral college votes from specific states to turn "Biden votes" into "Trump votes"..?

Team Trump and the Trump entourage filed lawsuit after lawsuit. They were filed in courts that were presided over, at the federal level, by judges that were nominated by President Obama. And judges that were nominated by President George W Bush. And some judges that were nominated by President Trump. At the state level--Pennsylvania for example--there were lawsuits put before judges in a state where Republicans outnumbered Democrats in the Pennsylvania state legislature.

It all came to nothing. It got no traction. It was as futile as trying to drive on a steeply graded, snow-covered road with All Season tires and no tire chains.

I think it could be improved if the elections-governing officials at the state level across the 50 different states could cooperate with the framework of an "Elections Best Practices" commission and consider more commonality from state to state, in the ways that elections are conducted. Not looking for commonality, in and of itself, but maybe the various states look at how Florida implemented the mail-in voting options--Trump liked that one--and are able to decide that would be better than what they did.

If Mitch McConnell were going to be the Majority Leader in the Senate--of course, that's been obviated by the runoff elections in Georgia, but not made completely irrelevant by any means, with the Senate split at 50-50--nevertheless, I think there are circumstances that could be conducive to a kind of Grand Bargain. A small Grand Bargain. I could see it. Mitch, whispering "sweet nothings' in Kamala's ear, hey, you know I could be less of a Grim Reaper if you could accommodate me on some election reforms. We can't do it all at the federal level, but you and Joe have friends in various states.

That's as far as my thoughts take me. Or as far as I want to go with them, at this moment.

"Be Best"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-14-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you condense this please? Your posts read like you're trying to fill a 50 minute class with 15 minutes of material. It's what I see in Political Science classes.
Pardon the directness, but it's insegrevious.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think (at least I hope) rinselberg meant to extol the inspirational message from the first lady: "Be Best"

from the great oracle at wikipedia:

Be Best is a public awareness campaign promoted by Melania Trump, the first lady of the United States, focusing on well-being for youth, and advocating against cyberbullying and drug (particularly opioid) use.

The presentation was awkward and the explanation overly verbose, but I believe he meant well.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I see the obituary of a person that I knew and disliked, or didn't 'know' but was a public figure that I disagreed with, or even the death of a friend.......

My thoughts go toward those who loved the person and were left behind.

I don't condone gloating.

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

When I see the obituary of a person that I knew and disliked, or didn't 'know' but was a public figure that I disagreed with, or even the death of a friend.......

My thoughts go toward those who loved the person and were left behind.

I don't condone gloating.

Best response
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

We can't do it all at the federal level, but you and Joe have friends in various states.

Not very many friends that actually control anything worth a damn.

Obviously you Lefties haven't yet realized all of what happened last November since you are STILL obsessed and focused on "Orange Man Bad"

I know it hurts but you can say it: "RED WAVE"

https://fivethirtyeight.com...icting-was-at-stake/
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

When you hear that they have passed away...

I belong to a private Facebook group that's restricted to members of my high school grad year 1973 (+/- a few years). Not surprisingly, as we all age, announcements are made there regarding the passing of ex-classmates. A year or so ago, the obituary of a particular guy I remember was posted. Everyone was saying how sorry they were to hear this, how he was such a great guy back in the day, etc. It made me wanna puke.

Back in high school, this guy was nothing but a scumbag hoodlum. He was the leader of a gang that terrorized other kids (and perhaps adults as well). I remember one night when a buddy and I were accosted by this guy and a half-dozen of his stick-wielding punk friends. The only reason we didn't receive a beat-down was that their gang leader recognized me from one of our high school classes. He tried to make it look like he was doing me a big favor. The truth was, he knew that I could identify him to the police.

So when he died, and I read all those lovely things posted about him, my first inclination was to set these people straight. But I didn't. I wouldn't have gained anything... and perhaps, just maybe... he became a decent human being later in life.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long story short....
The leader of the high school gang in my small town grew up to become a preacher, from accounts I heard he was a very compassionate and caring man.

Life's experiences mold each of us in ways we may or may not realize.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Olejoedad, you had by far the best response...

I have had a few bad people that I don't mind seeing have "Left the building"...Like that lady who was just executed (For killing a young pregnant woman and cutting her baby out)

One of the things I try to do (But am not completely successful at) is to see the good in people that I don't get along with or like.

I had a guy at NAS Alameda that (Along with the "In" Crowd) would screw me over with the boss, etc....He was trying for new job and they called for reference- I answered the phone-"The boss is away at the moment- could I help you?" and he asked about this guy- I stated that he was "a very good Aircraft Electrician" and then told him that I saw our boss headed towards the shop- He stated he had all he needed. The guy got that job and when he had a chance asked me, "What the hell did you say to him?"

I told him I stated the truth- "You are a good A/C electrician...I did not tell him that you treated me badly because that was not what he asked"....It literally blew his mind.

Interestingly, after that his pals backed off on me- but I really didn't notice it at the time....
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone really miss McCain?
Will anyone miss Soros?
Or Hillary? We came, we saw, he died! Hahahahahaha!
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disrespecting our Military is simply put, not right......How many wars did Trump ever fight in?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankfully he didn't start any wars. He even tried to bring troops home but his cabinet went apy. He got advised and had to resend after Congress threw a fit.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Disrespecting our Military is simply put, not right......How many wars did Trump ever fight in?

Please tell me you are not referring to the fake Atlantic article that Trump called veterans losers?

Also:

"Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam"

As well as Al Gore and Bill Clinton.

The ruling elite cannot be in the trenches.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A) I was talking about this line by a member here; "Does anyone really miss McCain?"

B) Never understood the Rights worshipping someone like Marion Morrison who was draft dodger- Same with Trump...You can-NOT talk of your worshipping a coward like Trump and in the same breath yabber about how "All the Elitist Lefty's are draft dodgers"

McCain fought for our country and went through hell......And he was willing to go against his own party to condemn things trump was doing and saying- meanwhile the rightys continue to goose-step for trump...even after he tried to get his followers to destroy the capital....The Proud boys and other anti-American extremists that attacked the capital have shown that they have NO respect for our Constitution and Flag.

Ahhh, but I forget that the leftys are all in the DEEP STATE!!! and control the whole country....amazing how the DEEP STATE!!! keeps converting one republican after another......(Do they come to YOUR home and squirt leftist soap in your ears? (And how does that mix with the Putin-brand soap that you already have in your ears?)
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's see...in order of extreme happiness:

Nancy Pelosi
Gavin Newsom
Diane Feinstein
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Louis Farrakhan
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget, the Proud Boys are White Supremacists. Not just extremists.

Some say McCain got his dad to put him in a position someone else was better qualified for and it cost him and the USA when he got captured.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My list is more like Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer.

Politicians come and go but I wouldn't cheer their death.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember to spit on ANYONE who says Trump isn't perfect....That just adds to my disgust with how the new "Right" has whorshipped trump...He is a liar, a coward and a cheat...But he is a ray from heaven to you guys and you hate anyone who doesn't goose-step to him...
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Remember to spit on ANYONE who says Trump isn't perfect....That just adds to my disgust with how the new "Right" has whorshipped trump...He is a liar, a coward and a cheat...But he is a ray from heaven to you guys and you hate anyone who doesn't goose-step to him...

I realize you have a serious case of TDS, but who on earth are you talking to on this forum? I have never ever heard anyone here who "worships" Trump. I like most of his policies, but not all. I did not like his Twitter posts at all. I was never a fan of his TV shows.

I hope you aren't suggesting that if you don't absolutely hate him then you must think he walks on water. Because that is juvenile and condescending, as well as totally stupid.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I realize you have a serious case of TDS, but who on earth are you talking to on this forum? I have never ever heard anyone here who "worships" Trump. I like most of his policies, but not all. I did not like his Twitter posts at all. I was never a fan of his TV shows.

I hope you aren't suggesting that if you don't absolutely hate him then you must think he walks on water. Because that is juvenile and condescending, as well as totally stupid.

Agreed. I could never (rightfully) be called a Trump fan but, I do believe he did a lot of very good things for this nation. My only regret is that I wish someone would have taken that damn twitter thing away from him.

Rams
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31839 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Agreed. I could never (rightfully) be called a Trump fan but, I do believe he did a lot of very good things for this nation. My only regret is that I wish someone would have taken that damn twitter thing away from him.

Rams

Edited: Reference Speaker Pelosi and her departure from the House can't come soon enough, however that occurs, is not under my control. I just hope it happens sooner than later.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess who's feeling insegrevious again? (A "nod" to forum member sourmash.)

I think this is very much on topic, be it insegrevious or not.

What [Shakespeare was] saying is that good deeds often go unheralded, or even when noticed, fade away in people’s memories, so that they die with them. It’s a means of observing that good people are many, but that the memory of what they have done for the world often vanishes, but those who have committed evil deeds tend to be remembered for them.

We can see that this is somewhat true. Doing good things is expected by society, and although they might be praised even in the media, [these are ]rarely things that will capture people’s imaginations for very long, and you’d need to be reminded of them over time in order to remember them.

Contrast this with evil actions: even though [most] of us [were] not alive during the two World wars, [we] know of Hitler, [and] of Stalin. We remember their names because they did evil things. Their actions were sufficiently impactful to traumatise a generation, and have consequences for those that followed.

However, it should be noted that Shakespeare is being largely cynical with Mark Antony’s speech here in Julius Caesar: he himself was a friend to Caesar, but speaking at his funeral, Antony notes that “I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.”, largely because the funeral of Caesar was a political circus: intended as an opportunity to show unity between the allies of Caesar (including Antony) and his assassins (such as Brutus), Antony used the funeral to whip the crowd into a frenzy, and the mob turned upon Caesar’s murderers and forced them to flee Rome.

Shakespeare is, [in] some respects, being ironic: Anthony is giving a warning to the murderers that they failed to heed. Here they bury Caesar: a man whose good deeds are to be buried with his bones. But evil actions resonate far longer, and will be remembered. He is speaking directly to the murderers of Caesar, reminding them that their cowardice and evil act will be remembered by those who loved and followed Caesar. And so, though Caesar is gone, his murderers will follow him to the grave, as his friends and family seek vengeance in his name--and the mob of Rome soon followed.

It’s a very clever piece of oration, and Shakespeare interpreted the scene rather beautifully.
Alex Denethorn, commentator on US and UK Politics; March 12, 2018, for Quora(.com).

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-15-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2021 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

His son in law was his biggest failing; listening to him. Notice he disappeared prior to the election? Everybody knew he's a cancer.

Trump was always a Northeastern Democrat. Which is why he and the Clintons shared family marriage ceremonies. He departure was the border.

He's still a Democrat.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Remember to spit on ANYONE who says Trump isn't perfect....That just adds to my disgust with how the new "Right" has whorshipped trump...

Originally posted by Hudini:
I realize you have a serious case of TDS, but who on earth are you talking to on this forum? I have never ever heard anyone here who "worships" Trump.

cvxjet's comment was abhorrent. Nothing like that has ever been suggested. Unlike Maxine Waters saying get up in anyones face associated with Trump, that other dumbocratic yahoo who said "I will take out Trump tonight". Many other examples from the
"tolerance" liars.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Patrick:
So when he died, and I read all those lovely things posted about him, my first inclination was to set these people straight. But I didn't. I wouldn't have gained anything... and perhaps, just maybe... he became a decent human being later in life.

Ok, I put you down with a "yes" for allowing Tony Kania to come back.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe in being honest, having said that, there are certain people that I will not miss their influence or power being gone, that doesn't mean I'm wishing death upon them. I simply hope they lose their ability to change America to their idea of what it should be. Socialism has repeatedly failed, why would we ignore history just to repeat it?

An open mind could easily draw that conclusion.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-15-2021).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not a chance.

Let's just say that Kania was trending in the wrong direction.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Not a chance.

Let's just say that Kania was trending in the wrong direction.

One would have to presume that the aforementioned thoughts were only applicable after death.........

Rams
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams: An open mind could easily draw that conclusion.

If your mind is too open, your brain might fall out.

I try to avoid schadenfreude because, as Yoda said, it leads down a path to 'the dark side'. That said, there were a few people whose deaths I hopefully anticipated. One of them was Saddam Hussein. Another was Osama bin Laden. In order for me to look forward to your demise, you would have to be a truly evil person. My disdain is not given lightly.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

you would have to be a truly evil person. My disdain is not given lightly.

Those I might not miss easily fall into that category IMHO. It's all about perspective ya know.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2021 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Socialism fails but so has our republic.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Socialism fails but so has our republic.

A pendulum swings both ways and only stops in the center when it's out of energy. I see a train load of energy on both sides of the aisle.
Ironically, one side normally energizes the other.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-15-2021).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ron, I wasn't trying to single you out. My apologies if it appeared that way.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-15-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock