Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The 'face' of the Capitol Building insurrection: QAnon 'shaman' Jake Angeli.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 'face' of the Capitol Building insurrection: QAnon 'shaman' Jake Angeli. by rinselberg
Started on: 01-13-2021 09:15 AM
Replies: 17 (411 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 03-05-2021 08:32 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to be clear, I've become even more aware of the harm that occurred that day. I don't remember exactly what was broadcast some hours ago, but I believe there's a Capitol Police officer who's going to be left with only one sighted eye. And three members of the House who were caught up in the violence have now tested positive for Covid-19.

But I'm not averse to the macabre, and of all the images that have emerged from the violent travesty, what could be more attention grabbing than this one?

Or this?
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

There's another "grabber" of a photo at the top of this article:
"QAnon 'Shaman' Jake Angeli will be fed organic diet while he’s in custody for Capitol riot"
Russell Falcon for KXAN Austin; January 12, 2021.
https://www.kxan.com/news/n...dy-for-capitol-riot/

Secondly, but not secondary:
"The history behind ‘QAnon shaman’ Jake Angeli’s far-right tattoos"

One thing that should make it very clear where Angeli’s politics lie are his tattoos. On his torso he has a large Thor’s hammer, known as Mjölnir, and what appears to be an image of the Norse world tree, Yggdrasill.
An excerpt from Tom Birkett for Quartz; January 13, 2021.
https://qz.com/1956272/what...ngelis-tattoos-mean/

The only further destination in sight:

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-13-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The author of the Quartz article is a stretchy as Inspector Gadget.

Buffalo Boy is a lunatic.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like what the spawn of a bison and Buffalo Heifer (Lonesome Dove) may have resembled.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reaching?
Based on the incubation time from exposure to symptoms, the virus infecting these reps was reported way too fast to have been transmitted during the riot.
So, I'm calling on that claim.
Goes back to throwing enough crap against the wall, some of it will eventually stick.

Rams
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Reaching?
Based on the incubation time from exposure to symptoms, the virus infecting these reps was reported way too fast to have been transmitted during the riot.
So, I'm calling on that claim.
Goes back to throwing enough crap against the wall, some of it will eventually stick.

Rams

My symptoms started four days after exposure... We know exactly how I got it and from whom. My wife's started four days after I brought it home.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

My symptoms started four days after exposure... We know exactly how I got it and from whom. My wife's started four days after I brought it home.

https://www.bing.com/search...NNTA1&DAF1=1&PC=LCTS
On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.

One congressperson who tested positive was Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a Democrat representing Washington's 7th Congressional District, and she personally pointed fingers at some of her Republican colleagues. "Only hours after President Trump incited a deadly assault on our Capitol, our country, and our democracy,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...H8pM?ocid=uxbndlbing

I'm sure this varies to some extent but, I'm not buying these Reps got COVID during the riot. I tried to determine the political party of all those reporting this transmission, all were Dems that I can find. While there may be a Republican in the group. If a Republican transmitted the virus, one could safely assume they would also be effected. Maybe that information is out there and I'm missing it. Feel free to correct me.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-13-2021).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.bing.com/search...NNTA1&DAF1=1&PC=LCTS
On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.

One congressperson who tested positive was Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a Democrat representing Washington's 7th Congressional District, and she personally pointed fingers at some of her Republican colleagues. "Only hours after President Trump incited a deadly assault on our Capitol, our country, and our democracy,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...H8pM?ocid=uxbndlbing

I'm sure this varies to some extent but, I'm not buying these Reps got COVID during the riot. I tried to determine the political party of all those reporting this transmission, all were Dems that I can find. While there may be a Republican in the group. If a Republican transmitted the virus, one could safely assume they would also be effected. Maybe that information is out there and I'm missing it. Feel free to correct me.

Rams

Fair enough. Just throwing my specific case out there to counter your point. One of our good friends is a doctor in the Mayo health system (she is actually the head of a large team at Mayo). She has seen symptoms start in as little as two days after exposure.
In my particular case, I had not left the house at all for 12 days prior to my trip to Iowa. My exposure in Iowa occurred on September 25th, as it was the first and only time I met the person who tested positive there. I returned home the night of the 27th, my symptoms started on the evening of the 29th when I started feeling bad, and I tested positive on October 1st. My wife started having symptoms on October 1st, and tested positive on the 2nd.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 01-13-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one knows 'exactly' where or from whom anyone gets it, (or even when the contagion happened) unless the recipient has been in a bio isolation far surpassing any general public type lockdown and even then there is always still some doubt. No one. One would have to be tested on an almost hourly basis for days to know the 'exactly when' the virus was 1st transmitted.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

No one knows 'exactly' where or from whom anyone gets it, (or even when the contagion happened) unless the recipient has been in a bio isolation far surpassing any general public type lockdown and even then there is always still some doubt. No one. One would have to be tested on an almost hourly basis for days to know the 'exactly when' the virus was 1st transmitted.

We actually do know. He reported a positive test the evening of the day I came in contact with him, and he was my only contact with anyone in Iowa until after that day. So on that note, either it was him, or my symptoms started even closer to my exposure than "possible".
Considering I hadn't left the house at all for 12 days prior to jumping in the vehicle and driving to Iowa, and I had no contact with anyone on the trip down...

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 01-13-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We actually do know. He reported a positive test the evening of the day I came in contact with him, and he was my only contact with anyone in Iowa until after that day. So on that note, either it was him, or my symptoms started even closer to my exposure than "possible".
Considering I hadn't left the house at all for 12 days prior to jumping in the vehicle and driving to Iowa, and I had no contact with anyone on the trip down...

Or, possibly, your spouse transmitted it to you and her symptoms showed up later than yours. It's been proven that one can transmit the COVID virus while not having symptoms. Based on the different time tables the virus shows symptoms, anything is possible. That's one of the reasons contact tracing has not proven to be 100% reliable, not even close. I agree with Don, it would be a rare thing to know precisely who and when a person contracted this virus. You may or may not be subject to that but, it is still questionable.

Rams
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or, possibly, your spouse transmitted it to you and her symptoms showed up later than yours. It's been proven that one can transmit the COVID virus while not having symptoms. Based on the different time tables the virus shows symptoms, anything is possible. That's one of the reasons contact tracing has not proven to be 100% reliable, not even close. I agree with Don, it would be a rare thing to know precisely who and when a person contracted this virus. You may or may not be subject to that but, it is still questionable.

Rams

Fair point. The two negative tests she took while I was gone would negate the point... It's all anecdotal either way. My point is, we still don't have enough data to set hard delimiters on infection timelines, and everything is still best educated guess. I still have ongoing symptoms and complications that are identical to several COVID symptoms, but I also test negative, so... I guess we don't know.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unless no packaging, air, people, possibly even animals enter one's 'space', then there is no way to know for certain 'where' or even 'when' they were exposed and/or infected.
Contact tracing is not based on finding out from whom one gets it. It's primary purpose to to help nail down and limit hot spot outbreaks and to generally inform others they may have been exposed.
Anyone outside a medically implemented isolation far beyond the capability of even most regional/community medical centers that truly believes they know for sure would be the 1st out of about 23million American cases that does know for sure. There are simply way too many variables to be considered.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read this morning that Angeli is an out of work actor who lives with his mother in Glendale. I guess that makes us neighbors.

He has been out of work and living with his mommy for at least two years. Who do you think pays for his shenanigans?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-13-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know whether his name is Jake Angeli or Jacob Chansley but he just won a victory in Federal Court.

Capitol rioter and so-called "QAnon Shaman" Jacob Chansley should be given organic food while in a Washington, DC, jail, a federal judge said Wednesday, after Chansley went on an apparent hunger strike last week claiming non-organic food was against his religion and sickened him.

DC District Court Judge Royce Lamberth decided the accommodations could be made for Chansley because he had been fed organic food in detention in Arizona, and arguments about his adherence to Shamanism were enough to also convince the judge.

"'QAnon Shaman' rioter should be given organic food while in jail after going on hunger strike, federal judge says"
Katelyn Polantz, Marshall Cohen and Hannah Rabinowitz for CNN; February 3, 2021.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02...anic-food/index.html

How about a juicy and certified organic buffalo meat burger?

Bon appétit.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-03-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I hear (truthfully) that the "impossible meat" industry is trying to make a play on the "real meat" stocks.

Organic Buffalo meat burger. Perhaps you would like to try some organic catfish. They eat the organic zhit off the bottom of water habitats.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Bon appétit.

Well he's a Buffalo right? Give him a bucket of grass from the prison yard.. Hey its "organic".. chow down! ..

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All those arrests, and not one felony charge. Insurrectionists my azz.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
All those arrests, and not one felony charge. Insurrectionists my azz.

Tell that to this guy.

He's staring down the prospect of a 20-year sentence to be served in Federal prison.

I see a "cliffw" spiking the ReTrumplican football just before that final step into the end zone to score the touchdown. That's not a touchdown. It's one of those "C'mon Man" or "blooper reel" kind of highlights. Not the kind of video highlight that a "player" wants to have.

It's still early going in these federal and state level investigations and prosecutions.

"Federal investigators are examining communications between US lawmakers and Capitol rioters"
Evan Perez for CNN; March 4, 2021.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03...lawmakers/index.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-05-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock