Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Dems go with two more receivers and a younger offense for Impeachment Trial II (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dems go with two more receivers and a younger offense for Impeachment Trial II by rinselberg
Started on: 01-13-2021 12:31 AM
Replies: 75 (1079 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-07-2021 04:00 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Makes one want to 'walk like an Egyptian
(caution..Big Hair)

I actually like that song.
IP: Logged
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

It's understood that the left (both foreign and domestic) hate DJT.
Please enlighten me/us as to exactly what this Impeachment is supposed to accomplish.

The "trial" will not occur until after the man is out of office. Seems to me the Dems, who now control the Senate, the House and the Oval Office have governing to do. Some of that governing would be what their constituents voted them into office to do.

I have never liked DJT personally but, he got a lot of good things done. I see this as President (elect) Biden's opportunity to start healing the division in this country but, it does not appear that's a priority. Only time and legislation will tell. Words and actions matter and have consequences.

For the record, I think the impeachment is warranted, but don’t think it’s a good idea. I think, given how we are less than a week away, we should just find a different way of expressing that it windy acceptable for a President. That said, I do think an impeachment does something.

It tells future would-be usurpers that the USA has a balance of powers, and attempting to forcibly take power will fail. It tells future presidents that they are not above the law, and they are held to a standard by Congress.

Do I think that “message” is worth the impeachment, personally? Probably not.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

For the record, I think the impeachment is warranted, but don’t think it’s a good idea. I think, given how we are less than a week away, we should just find a different way of expressing that it windy acceptable for a President. That said, I do think an impeachment does something.

It tells future would-be usurpers that the USA has a balance of powers, and attempting to forcibly take power will fail. It tells future presidents that they are not above the law, and they are held to a standard by Congress.

Do I think that “message” is worth the impeachment, personally? Probably not.

It leaves a message to future Congresses that they can bring any charges against any sitting President at any time.

There is a time to shut up. DJT and DNC aren't good at telling time.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

speaking of sham pharaohs..

The blender was Genius.

Makes one want to 'walk like an Egyptian
(caution..Big Hair)

We all know I don't get out much but the symbolism of the blender is lost on me.

Rams

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do think, that in the long term, this impeachment and trial (assuming it does go forward) will backfire on the Dems, most likely in mid-terms.

IMO, this all STILL harkens back to HRC losing to Trump in 2016 and the liberals are still unable to accept that their candidate lost, and will stop at nothing to somehow/someway strike back at the object of their hate and embarrassment.

The other big future lesson should be "Stay the hell OFF of Twitter!
Twitter, is NOT the equivalent of FDR's 'fireside chats'.
Not even close.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-14-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://youtu.be/5-zfSWVqEU0

I love these guys!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do think, that in the long term, this impeachment and trial (assuming it does go forward) will backfire on the Dems, most likely in mid-terms.

IMO, this all STILL harkens back to HRC losing to Trump in 2016 and the liberals are still unable to accept that their candidate lost, and will stop at nothing to somehow/someway strike back at the object of their hate and embarrassment.

The other big future lesson should be "Stay the hell OFF of Twitter!
Twitter, is NOT the equivalent of FDR's 'fireside chats'.
Not even close.

Agreed. I personally believe that a few other Dem candidates could and would have beaten Candidate Trump but, DJT got a huge number of anti-HRC votes.
I also believe there will be retribution at the next mid-terms (assuming the last minute mail in ballots are cast out).

Rams

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

https://youtu.be/5-zfSWVqEU0

I love these guys!

why do some people wear little bitty 'western' hats askew off to the side of their heads?
(We have a name for that kind of headwear around here, which I cannot repeat here at PFF)

(the guy with the huge hat looks almost as bad)

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are a comedy bluegrass outfit.
Check out the Moron Brothers for more dumb stuff mixed with bluegrass.

I always get a laugh.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why do some people wear little bitty 'western' hats askew off to the side of their heads?
(We have a name for that kind of headwear around here, which I cannot repeat here at PFF)

(the guy with the huge hat looks almost as bad)

Why? Humor. They are a comedy/parody act.

edit: I should have read Olejoedad's post before I replied.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-14-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Why? Humor. They are a comedy/parody act.

edit: I should have read Olejoedad's post before I replied.

I don't think so. Bill Monroe, his brother Charlie, Earl Scruggs, Flatts and a whole host of other did the cocky hat thing, and they were mostly serious musicians.

One leg shorter than the other from living on a hillside and they just thought their head was on crooked too?
Maybe something like the backward cap thing?
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who cares? The music is good!

Beats the heck out of alot of the clothing styles in the music world.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Times and styles change.

No one wears a raccoon coat and a porkpie hat anymore.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 01-15-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2021 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Good Evening. The sun is finally setting on the last days of my Presidency. Orange you glad!"

That image prompts me to think about the nexus of "Trump" and "sharks" because (somewhat obviously) there could be sharks lurking below the surface of the ocean. Towards the end of 2019, that was the subject of an on-air segment from MSNBC prime time anchor Chris Hayes.

"Trump But About Sharks" is an automatic Twitter bot that takes the President's actual tweets and makes them all about sharks.
https://youtu.be/RoEYZ-2G_ps

It goes back to a magazine interview where Donald Trump revealed his loathing for the idea of sharks. Not that anyone doesn't perceive the danger from certain well known species of sharks. But in Trump's case, his more or less spontaneous remarks about it were characteristically colorful and out on the hypersensitive fringe of the bell-shaped curve. It's best explained (very memorably) by this:

There's one thing Donald Trump hates more than long, boring briefing documents - sharks.
https://youtu.be/RoEYZ-2G_ps

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-17-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2021 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, you folks out there on the Left coast do realize that the Sun doesn't actually submerge itself in the ocean when it gets dark, right?

Or perhaps you think that's where the famous San Francisco Bay fog comes from.....
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2021 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
David Cicilline (D) represents the 1st Congressional District of the State of Rhode Island, which prior to November's stunning election results (in Rhode Island) was officially known as the "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations."

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Congressman Cicilline is one of nine House impeachment managers who will prosecute the Article of Impeachment when the second impeachment trial of (former) President Trump gets underway in the U.S. Senate.

In this "two minute drill" from Friday, MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell and Congressman Cicilline talk about the centrality of the State of Georgia in the case against Donald John Trump.

MSNBC video content (just under 2 minutes)
https://www.msnbc.com/the-l...emeanors-99902021962

On Friday and prior to that on-air interview--it's referenced in the interview--the New York Times published a new report about an "11th hour" attempt involving President Trump and a rogue DOJ lawyer (Jeffrey Clark) to influence Georgia state legislators to overturn the state's election results and move the state's 16 Electoral College votes from the "Biden" column to the "Trump" column.

"Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General"
Katie Benner for the New York Times; January 22, 2021.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...rtment-election.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-23-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2021 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
"Last Train to Clarksville"

Picking up from where I just left off, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow reports on Friday's "blockbuster" in the New York Times, describing how a rogue DOJ lawyer, Jeffrey Clark, connived with President Trump in an 11th hour attempt to overturn the electoral college vote that made Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. the 46th President of the United States.

After describing the New York Times report, the MSNBC anchor converses with David Laufman, a former federal prosecutor and senior national security official at the U.S. Department of Justice.

This YouTube page link queues up the video presentation at the 30-minute mark, after the beginning.
https://youtu.be/SRaHUfBztIQ?t=1800

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-24-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2021 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
With Trump Impeachment Trial II set to convene in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, February 9, the January 22 publication of a new report in the New York Times linking President Trump with rogue DOJ lawyer Jeffrey Clark increased the probability of conviction on the Article of Impeachment from 4 percent to 9 percent.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-23-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2021 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
900,000 new unemployed. The left must be sweating the fact they have to own this and can't blame the economy on Trump.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2021 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
900,000 new unemployed. The left must be sweating the fact they have to own this and can't blame the economy on Trump.

Yeah, like about six months or a year from now. Three months at the earliest. That's when Biden-Harris and the Dems in Congress will start to "own" the economy and the jobs market.

This is the fifth day (day number 5) of the Biden-Harris administration and the new Congress. Or I guess the new Congress actually started before the Inauguration on January 20 but that's just splitting a hair.

I declare this remark that begins with "900,000" to be risible.

What are the thoughts of those that are in the know?
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2021 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Positively WRONG. I AM in the know.

This is a covid establishment economy and not Trump's. He opposed the shut downs and gave emergency powers to the establishment. Trumpn disputed Fauci as well.

Biden is an establishment tool and this is their economy as of last year. The shut downs started in March and any residual of an unthrottled economy prior to that was exhausted by the Fall of 2020.

This establishment economy belongs to the establishment President.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2021 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone that didn't know that this would be the likely outcome is delusional......in other words a Leftist.

"Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia said on Wednesday that he's drafted a censure resolution against former President Donald Trump.

Kaine told reporters that there "maybe a little more interest now" in a censure resolution after an overwhelming majority of Republican senators hinted on Tuesday they are likely not going to convict Trump in an impeachment trial. GOP Sen. Rand Paul argued on Tuesday to dismiss the trial, claiming that it goes against the Constitution as Trump has already left office. He was joined by 44 Republicans, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who voted to declare Trump's impeachment unconstitutional."

https://news.yahoo.com/sena...nsure-165951725.html

Looks like some Demorats were finally "schooled" on Article I, Section 9 of the United States Constitution.

Chief Justice John Robert's refusal to take part in the Dems impeachment carnival should have been the wake up call.

OH...By the way...The Demorats like Timmy Kaine will later be further "schooled" on the fact that censure of the President is clearly not part of Congress’ express authority to “punish” its own members under Article I, Section 5, clause 2 of the United States Constitution.

It seems like the Demorats have a serious misunderstanding / impairment / delusion where it comes to separation of powers between the branches of our government as well as their legendary, (and willful), ignorance of and disdain for the United States Constitution.

A toothless, unconstitutional, censure of the former President would be great way for them to display their particular and peculiar dysfunction.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-28-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Tirades of profanity"

That's how Axios national security reporter Jonathan Swan describes a December 18 meeting that started in the Oval Office and continued late into the night in President Trump's living room above. Swan describes his sourcing as "bullet proof" in this 5-minute on-air interview with CNN Newsroom anchor Jim Sciutto. February 2, 2021.

That's the gist of it. There's more online at Axios, starting with this:

"Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency"
Jonathan Swan and Zachary Basu for Axios; February 2, 2021.
https://www.axios.com/trump...f1-26eb267f8723.html

Last month, Axios published "Off the rails," a series taking you inside the end of Donald Trump's presidency, from his election loss to the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection that triggered his second impeachment — and a Senate trial set to begin next week.

In this bonus edition, we take you back into those final weeks — to one long, unhinged night a week before Christmas, when an epic, profanity-soaked standoff played out with profound implications for the nation.

Our reporting is based on multiple interviews with current and former White House, campaign, government and congressional officials as well as direct eyewitnesses and people close to the president. Sources have been granted anonymity to share sensitive observations or details they would not be formally authorized to disclose. President Trump and other officials to whom quotes and actions have been attributed by others were provided the opportunity to confirm, deny or respond to reporting elements prior to publication.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-02-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2021 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump's Impeachment II defense team off to a rousing start.

Don't even get me started about the effects of big money in politics because of Citizens Unites!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Executive order......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Trump's Impeachment II defense team off to a rousing start.

Don't even get me started about the effects of big money in politics because of Citizens Unites!

"You know the thing...."

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is always fun to watch Leftists focus on the small, inconsequential, stuff while the larger, salient, issues evade their (alleged) minds.

Doctrine of Scrivener's error is a legal principle which permits a typographical error in a written contract to be corrected by parol evidence if the evidence is clear, convincing, and precise. However if such correction affects property rights then it must be approved by those affected by it. Scrivener's error is an error due to a minor mistake or inadvertence and not one that occurs from judicial reasoning or determination.

The same principle of Scrivener's error applies to court pleadings where the error is also due to a minor mistake or inadvertence and not one that occurs from judicial reasoning or determination.

With regard to the document in question, it isn't even a court pleading, but is simply a response to a political matter as all impeachments are.

In short, it means nothing.

THIS is what means everything in this proceeding:

...and it isn't going to happen.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-04-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bullet-proof is the new anonymous
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry. the gQp won't convict him, they fear the monster they created, But make sure you send him lots of donations for his legal team he has some big loans to pay off at his golf courses.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Don't worry. the gQp won't convict him, they fear the monster they created, But make sure you send him lots of donations for his legal team he has some big loans to pay off at his golf courses.

Even the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court must fear the Donald!

“Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. will not preside over former President Trump’s second impeachment trial.”

https://www.washingtontimes...-preside-over-trump/

I mean, it couldn’t be because this is stupid beyond even the normal DNC stupidity? The DNC fears DJT so much they try to prevent him from holding office again should their criminality finally come to light. So yeah, GOP fears him.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

The Dumbocrats wouldn't convict Shillary's husband and they came out of the White House broke, needing food stamps.

The ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center are going to represent your former President for free. Not that it is going to cost much to defeat a sham impeachment.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Even the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court must fear the Donald!

“Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. will not preside over former President Trump’s second impeachment trial.”

https://www.washingtontimes...-preside-over-trump/

I mean, it couldn’t be because this is stupid beyond even the normal DNC stupidity?

Oh the stupidity gets MUCH deeper....MUCH, MUCH, DEEPER.

The Demorats have anointed DEMORAT Senator. Patrick Leahy, Vermont to serve as their "impartial arbiter" / judge to preside over Leftist Clown Show Part 2,

That's right boys and girls, the Demorats selected a partisan politician of their own party that has for the past 4 years continually heaped negative criticism on President Trump including his most recent pronouncement on Jan. 6, when Leahy issued a statement in response to the Capitol attack in which he said Trump, "promotes delusional conspiracy theories and encourages felonies."

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!

"Leahy plans to not only preside over the upcoming trial but will also vote on whether to convict Trump, his spokesman, (David Carle), confirmed."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...fairness/ar-BB1d5oH3

Yes kids, it sure was a short hop for Leftists in this country to dive into complete Banana Republic, star chamber, "political jurisprudence" without a whiff of regard for the Judicial Branch of our government.

I guess Demorats have officially said adios to that good ol' Article I. Section IX, Clause III of The United States Constitution

PRO TIP: "Incitement to Insurrection is a Federal Criminal offense as defined in Title 18 U.S.C. § 2383 - "Crimes and Criminal Procedure Rebellion or Insurrection" and is a crime for which President Trump has not been convicted in a court of law.

We DO NOT try criminal cases in this country in the legislative branch.......at least we didn't until now....

To summarize: Leftists are trying a former president for removal from office for a crime he has never been legally charged of, or convicted for.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-08-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock