Started on: 01-12-2021 08:24 PM
Replies: 10 (243 views)
Last post by: FriendGregory on 01-15-2021 09:00 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2021 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I smell a giant rat. Is any form of money safe? I hope to spend some of my retirement money before im dead.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DNYUZ(.com)

That's where the online report (from MidEngineManiac) is at.

So I see where if I could scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, I could click where it says "About" to read about DNYUZ(.com)

But I can't scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, because the page keeps filling up with more text and images and getting longer. The more I scroll down, the longer it gets, and it wipes away the part where I see (momentarily) "About" and "Contact" and other common website options.

So trying to read "About" DNYUZ(.com) is literally a Sisyphean task.

It even calls to mind Zeno's paradox.

That's a fine how do you do.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-12-2021).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friend had bit coin, was sure it was his retirement, said he had a bunch. A couple years later, he had a stroke and no clue where the login or passwords might have been. Ended up getting cancer and died with no idea where to find the bit coin.

So, where is the bitcoin, if it is a real item, and limited, and so many get lost like this, what can be used for money?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Friend had bit coin, was sure it was his retirement, said he had a bunch. A couple years later, he had a stroke and no clue where the login or passwords might have been. Ended up getting cancer and died with no idea where to find the bit coin.

So, where is the bitcoin, if it is a real item, and limited, and so many get lost like this, what can be used for money?

Like SS for the guy that pays in his entire life and dies before he can draw any of it.
The "bank" now has the money.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gift cards are a smaller per event item, but free money to stores. I find them regularly with a few bucks each. Lots of Starbucks ones for 10, 15 each. $25 restaurant cards. Occassionally there's a 50 dollar card for Walmart.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Gift cards are a smaller per event item, but free money to stores. I find them regularly with a few bucks each. Lots of Starbucks ones for 10, 15 each. $25 restaurant cards. Occassionally there's a 50 dollar card for Walmart.

THOSE you can check the balance, take to the bank (credit union in my case) swipe and deposit whatever is left on it into your account. Since that what I use for online ordering, I let them pile up for a while then do that. Last swipe trip recovered about 90 bucks.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many have Visa like numbers, so those you can move to an account?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2021 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you can. It's just like taking an advance off a regular card.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2021 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check the back of the card, if it says it has no monetary value then its only good for what its intended for.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2021 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Like SS for the guy that pays in his entire life and dies before he can draw any of it.
The "bank" now has the money.

Oh, ok, I will tell his kids to contact the department of bit coin for support. Social Security is a bad insurance plan. It is still better that it is there.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock