Started on: 01-12-2021 12:29 AM
Replies: 19 (408 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 01-13-2021 07:21 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2021 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump just declassified all the Washington scandals. He is hiding at a military base. The attack at the capitol was antifa and BLM, mostly.

This is not in any of the news or social media.

BREAKING‼️

This is why they are censoring everyone. They just DECLASSIFIED everything! Share it far & wide.

Here we go!

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging!

Here you go, please read and pass it on..... 📷https://file.wikileaks.org/file/...

These are Clinton’s emails: 📷https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

Index file! 📷https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid=IwAR2U_Evqah_Qy2wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! 😎
Forward

“IT'S HAPPENING!

Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud.
Everyone will be getting emergency 🆘 alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.
DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.

The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.
Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.
Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.
Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.
His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word, "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff and Vice President, General Flynn.
(Copied from a friend!) Share the hell outta this! #wakeup

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

https://file.wikileaks.org/...fQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI

Son of a ***** . He actually did it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, all of this happened four days ago and nobody noticed?

I don't see anything in there about Pamela bringing Julian a sandwich.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-12-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2021 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch the vid at the top....there is another link but I lost it https://rense.com/

https://darkoutpost.com/con...during-capitol-riot/

That whole file dump came from SOMEWHERE....and I doubt it was Justines office....

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-12-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Watch the vid at the top....there is another link but I lost it https://rense.com/

Part of that sentence is true. Your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to figure out which part.

(hint: The sentence contains one imperative and two declaratives.)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-12-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2021 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My mission, is to just sit back and watch the liberal world blow up. Hands behind my head, smoke in my face, feet on the coffee table and a beer in my lap.

And smile in satisfaction.

I spent 15 years trying to take those kind down and get some revenge. If Trump can do it an make them cry.....

Ohhhh.......welllll.....

(Hand me another beer and that lighter, will ya ? )

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the rebel spirit! Sit down and have a beer.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2021 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

That's the rebel spirit! Sit down and have a beer.

ROTFFLMAO !!!!!!

****, I thought this thread would go longer than 5 posts before I spit up a lung laughing...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a cookie for you.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2021 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a cookie for you.

If you are trying to show me their cute buts.....no they arent...

If you are trying to show me people who think camo will hide them on city streets.......yeeeeehhhhhhhh, well, the planet is full of people who dint quuuiiittteeee pass critical thinking and finger painting in school. We call those people special police......

BOY, are they ****ing special....

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-12-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, all of this happened four days ago and nobody noticed?

I don't see anything in there about Pamela bringing Julian a sandwich.

Nobody that doesn't follow The Holistic Pyramid Guru for Meditation, Wellness and Enlightenment...

https://www.facebook.com/pe...3&id=101956088446094
Just more conspiracy theory
Now we know tho, who the 1 share was.

The Holistic Pyramid Guru for Meditation, Wellness and Enlightenment.
January 10 at 3:45 AM
"IT'S HAPPENING" >>>
THE BIGGEST SPIRITUAL BATTLE EVER FOR PLANET EARTH <3
Military takedowns and arrests begin this weekend and will continue forward for the next 13 days/ nights/ Some international raids have already started. Italy has been found complicit in our election fraud.
Everyone will be getting emergency SOS alerts on their phones, TVs, radios & the Internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not be scare of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.

DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator.

He only has 13 days to put this dog down.

The implementation after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirement to initiate the Act.

Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long.

The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs. Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and his family.

Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused. His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff, and Vice President, General Flynn.

The rally in DC was an awesome event! The raids on the Capitol all started with BLM and Antifa members (many from the Philly area) and included Capitol police or those posing as Capitol police. Every day, new info is pouring forth to support this. They opened up the barricades and doors to the Capitol and let them in.

Also, I got an update on the Capitol breech.

It appears there were some Special Ops members dressed as Trump supporters who went in with the crow of protesters that were able to secure 20+ laptops w/ hard drives with data regarding sex trafficking intel from both, Pelosi, and Schumer's offices.

Brad Markell,

Please Share Everywhere"

hi guys, this is HOW i have understood the Plan for the past 3 years or so.... i do believe it is lights out time, 5+5 days of darkness... tHey have already started with mr T and his lawyers, ETC ETC when this does happen, understand that this was/is nOt a game, it is serious **** ...

stay safe, be aware, be love <3

1 Share

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-12-2021).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The risk of this would further fit the reason for the mad rush to impeach, and why the liberal ownership of the media is so key, as it makes a much easier quick censor.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-12-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2021 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This went from, "Trump should declassify everything" to it having happened all in a days time.

Trump wouldn't do it and officials wouldn't consent to it. Media wouldn't cover it.

Trump and family will get lifetime SS protection. Is that a good thing?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the “release” comes with words like “you won’t hear about this in the news,” it’s a pretty good indication that it’s fake.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

This went from, "Trump should declassify everything" to it having happened all in a days time.

Trump wouldn't do it and officials wouldn't consent to it. Media wouldn't cover it.

SS protection? Would that be Secret Service ... or Schutzstaffel..?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-12-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Every US president gets life time Secret Service protection. Pretty sure this is not an option for the president.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Every US president gets life time Secret Service protection. Pretty sure this is not an option for the president.

I believe Nixon declined secret service protection tho I read somewhere, the feds more or less covertly provided it anyway for an undisclosed period of time because of intel that he still had that 'might' compromise the security of the nation.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I believe Nixon declined secret service protection tho I read somewhere, the feds more or less covertly provided it anyway for an undisclosed period of time because of intel that he still had that 'might' compromise the security of the nation.

Exactly, they either let them in or let them watch from outside. No one with that amount of knowledge is just released into the public without handlers. One way or the other.
They are also taken care of financially, because who wants some broke ex president wandering around selling the location of big foot.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 01-12-2021).]

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

because who wants some broke ex president wandering around selling the location of big foot.

I KNEW Bigfoot existed! ("Here's proof! Heeerrrreeeeee is Proof!")

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

When the “release” comes with words like “you won’t hear about this in the news,” it’s a pretty good indication that it’s fake.

But, this is one time that a conspiracy theory thing is right on the $$. I mean l look..it's one of those life changing moments like if you suddenly get a letter that begins; "Hey Dude, You will never believe what I found in the park. The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable. I now understand everything, and I mean everything from who/what we really are, to what the known universe really is."
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

But, this is one time that a conspiracy theory thing is right on the $$. I mean l look..it's one of those life changing moments like if you suddenly get a letter that begins; "Hey Dude, You will never believe what I found in the park. The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable. I now understand everything, and I mean everything from who/what we really are, to what the known universe really is."

You mean... 42?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock