Started on: 01-10-2021 01:13 PM
Replies: 10 (203 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 01-10-2021 10:14 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I to understand, that this is the 'leader' or at least the public face of Q Anon (aka "The Plan") that so many have followed or 'been sent by'?
(Q came to me in a vision after I ate some strawberries that had probably been in my refrigerator a bit too long and it had me ask this)

Exactly wtf IS 'The Plan'?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-10-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone would advise a person on exactly where is this Qanon or how to see what Qanon is saying that'd be great, m-kay?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't decide if he thinks he's Peter Pan or one of the Lost Boys.....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am ashamed to say that that guy is from right here in Phoenix, although I have never seen or heard of him before Wednesday.

I know about as much about Q-anon as I do about Antifa, or tofu for that matter.

I would not be surprised to find that he has an over protective mother and a history of unofficial chemical experimentation.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The blue pill or the red pill?

/\
What The Oracle REALLY looks like

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-10-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

The blue pill or the red pill?

I only learned in the last week or so, that that comes from a movie, so I will have to add "The Matrix" to the list that includes Q-anon, Antifa and tofu: things I know nothing about.

But I was nearly 50 years old when it suddenly dawned on me why "The Beatles" spelled their name that way.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I liked the original name
Long John and the Silver Beetles

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like any other nut case that swept good people up in their attempt at 15 minutes of fame.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory[2] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibalistic[3][4][5] pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against U.S. president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal

Um, I don't know about the rest of it, but that's exactly what Jeff Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were doing to all world or potential world leaders. It's what the FBI under Hoover was doing. It's what the Rooshians did. This is what they do.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was just going for his "15 minutes of fame".
Looks like he's found it.

Ooops... I see Jake beat me to it.
Great minds...

But yeah. Kind of like the guys who go to football games, damned near "nekkid", with the halves of their body painted different colors.
You gotta know the camera is going to pick you out, sooner or later.

Edit- There was never "a plan", other than to raise hell, and create a disturbance. If these people thought about it, they would realize that there are backups and "procedures" in place. Everything they did (or were trying to do) was doomed to be completely ineffective, in the long term. But they sure made the news.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-10-2021).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock