Started on: 01-08-2021 08:38 AM
Replies: 49 (776 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-13-2021 08:11 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Purdy!

Show me your body!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought you'd never ask. Lol.
The inlays aren't at all convincing and not the traditional pickguard layout but it's a set neck so thought I'd give it a kit car try.
It resenbles a '61-'62 reissue...except for the flame.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-08-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Coming soon.

Another set neck. Same low dollar fret inlays, but it's just a replica.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A more fun game is guess who I did last night
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TMI.
But was it a virtual hookup?

My real Gibson SG's inlays.

My replica inlays. Pretty ugly.

Today you can buy a straight-up counterfeit Gibson from China correct in every way for a few hundred dollars.
And it's probably made in the same factories as name brand versions. Gibson quality has dropped to the
point that you frequently have to send a new one off to be corrected so, what's lost and what has been gained can be argued.

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

....thought I'd give it a kit car try.

That's a kit? That's cool, I didn't realize there were SG kits. I built a Strat kit.... It was fun to build but considering I can barely play a note, it makes a better doorstop than a musical instrument. I just don't have the right shaped fingers to make chords without touching various other strings.

I'll probably end up in some sort of special Fender Hell for putting that reproduction decal on the headstock....

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not really a kit, just meant it'll look right from a distance or glance like a kit car.
They do make kits though, I think. Saw something last night searching for a template.

The real Fenders are probably silk screened so a sticker doesn't bother me. Plus all the serials and MADE IN USA isn't there.
Gotten lucky enough to find real Gibsons and American Fenders over the years for good prices.

That's a nice color choice. Looks good. Looks real from here.

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful Guitars....I am terrified that at some point my G' is going to need new frets.....And there is NO reason for me to spend the money because I could be SUED for what I do with the guitar.

My favorite guitarist is Brian May of Queen....That was why I was into them (Yes, Freddy has a great voice). Brighton Rock was one of my favorite songs tho I usually FF'd thru the beginning to get to May's echo jam. I have my own Echo jam- but I cannot do what he did (Layering)....I use the echo for odd sound effects.

Always really liked May's Guitar- He and his father MADE the guitar...and it has actually been x-rayed and MRI'd to see why it sounds the way it does.

There are copies but A) Not in 1982, and B) Not that I could afford, so I bought an Ovation- a SOLID-body Ovation, called a "Preacher"...Did not realize I had bought THAT good a guitar until I got a computer in 2000 and checked out some guitar review sites- this guitar rates very highly....

So, along with having Guitar-player hands...There is absolutely no reason why I should be playing so.....Poorly (The neighbors call the cops not because of VOLUME, but because of WHAT I am playing)

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The real Fenders are probably silk screened so a sticker doesn't bother me. Plus all the serials and MADE IN USA isn't there.

LOL That's a good point. I can picture my family trying to sell it for good money after I'm dead and buried, but it's easy to see it's just a decal. It won't fool very many!

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny I have owned several guitars for the last 30 years, and while I know my share of chords and have pretty good hand coordination, it just never clicked.
I love playing the guitar but I play for my own enjoyment.

This was a close out when I got it, I like it but it still has that new guitar feel.
I need to put some wear on it and break it in.

The amp is a Fender Mustang and also is not for sale any more. The app that came with it was great until 3 months later they discontinued it.
Lucky I found a zip with a **** load of presets so I don't have to spend time ****ing with it, just search for the band name and load the effects.
Its ok for around the house and just loud enough to piss off the woman next door.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not really a kit, just meant it'll look right from a distance or glance like a kit car.
They do make kits though, I think. Saw something last night searching for a template.

Gotten lucky enough to find real Gibsons and American Fenders over the years for good prices.

That's a nice color choice. Looks good. Looks real from here.

So, you assembled a guitar? I've checked this thread several times thinking there would be an explanation of some sort.
Sorry, I'm not into music like some on here.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gibsons are expensive guitars. He took a less expensive guitar and modified it to look more like a Gibson. Hence, the kit car reference.

In the first two pictures, he shows how he modified the top of the headstock to follow the Gibson profile known as the "open book" style.

Back about 50 years ago, some Japanese manufacturers were selling guitars that very closely resembled Gibsons. Gibson sued and the "counterfeit" guitars were not allowed to copy the open book headstock, at least for US sales. These guitars are now known as "lawsuit era" guitars. The current Chinese Gibson copies are known as "Chibsons".

Counterfeit guitars are common enough that Rickenbacker will not sell some parts such as the tailpiece unless you can prove that you own the guitar and show the broken part.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-08-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Gibsons are expensive guitars. He took a less expensive guitar and modified it to look more like a Gibson. Hence, the kit car reference.

In the first two pictures, he shows how he modified the top of the headstock to follow the Gibson profile known as the "open book" style.

Back about 50 years ago, some Japanese manufacturers were selling guitars that very closely resembled Gibsons. Gibson sued and the "counterfeit" guitars were not allowed to copy the open book headstock, at least for US sales. These guitars are now known as "lawsuit era" guitars. The current Chinese Gibson copies are known as "Chibsons".

Counterfeit guitars are common enough that Rickenbacker will not sell some parts such as the tailpiece unless you can prove that you own the guitar and show the broken part.

Well, that helps. Thanks

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not either Rams, but I've known a few guys that build them and its mind-blowing what they put into a project.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I'm not either Rams, but I've known a few guys that build them and its mind-blowing what they put into a project.

I'll take your word on that, if it can't hover, it doesn't spur my interest.

Rams

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Rams

Never really retired, did ya ? Still in your blood?

25 years later I still remember... It never goes away, ya just learn to live with it.

Wanna go do some surveys and see if helicopters or airplanes are faster ?

<sorry, your paying for the gas and bullets and film..... >

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-08-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

Hover? You mean it’s repelled by the earth because of its “beauty” ? 😂

Do you guys remember the raid on their factories by Obama’s DOJ? Well it seems little Gibson has made a new model from
the seized wood.

https://www.tennessean.com/...ed-in-raids/5198781/

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Wanna go do some surveys and see if helicopters or airplanes are faster ?

Sure, but I get to pick the route and the altitude. Ever done NOE? You will in this race. Remember, if you can be seen, you can be shot.

Originally posted by Hudini:

Hover? You mean it’s repelled by the earth because of its “beauty” ? 😂

Similar to the renowned bumble bee, it shouldn't be able to fly and yet is one of Mother Nature's beautiful innovations.

Edited: Sorry Sourmash, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Back to gittars.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pfft, no complaints here. So you were a flier?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pfft, no complaints here. So you were a flier?

Scout Pilot first in the Army, a short time in Medivac, to UH1s, back to Scouts and then (in the Army's infinite wisdom) they sent me to RW Maintenance Test Pilot School.
As is often said, it takes a "Special" person to take a broken aircraft up to verify that it's actually broke. Didn't say that person had to be real bright.

Rams

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Do you guys remember the raid on their factories by Obama’s DOJ?

I remember that. It pissed me off. There was no reason to handle it the way they did. I don't think it had anything to do with "endangered species". Somebody was sending a message. The Obama administration was is nothing but a bunch of mobsters.

But I am prejudiced. I am a much bigger fan of Gibson than I am of Obama.

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I am a much bigger fan of Gibson than I am of Obama.

Who in their right mind wouldn't be!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scout Pilot first in the Army, a short time in Medivac, to UH1s, back to Scouts and then (in the Army's infinite wisdom) they sent me to RW Maintenance Test Pilot School.
As is often said, it takes a "Special" person to take a broken aircraft up to verify that it's actually broke. Didn't say that person had to be real bright.
Rams

Interesting stuff. Not many get to see any of that duty.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting stuff. Not many get to see any of that duty.

Maybe but, I can’t build a gittar.

Rams.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just carved one up so far. I got the Sally Struthers order by mail video course on home guitar smithing. So I'm home free.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man that brings back memories.. My first ever gibson was an SG, back when i was in highschool, and a nice red one with a black guard..

nice one man..
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish you still had it. Mine is Heritage Cherry. You won't believe this but I got it for $382 with tax from a pawn shop within the last year.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a good buy for sure..

I ended up getting rid of mine, i just didn't like the big fat neck SG's have.

Traded it in (with some cash) for a nice Gibson Les Paul Studio.. (which i also no longer have, lol)

I went through a ton of different guitars before i finally found the 6 that i have now, and love.

I got a Gibson Les Paul, red sunburst

a 76 Reissue Strat

a Fender "Fat strat" that i fully customized.

a B.C. Rich S1 prototype (strat style body)

And a Parker Fly night fly..

Then i have a Penco Acoustic guitar. (Penco is what the company was called before they changed it to Ibanez)

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 01-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, good stuff. The Parker Fly is one you never see around here anymore. The Gibson I really want is the 58 Vee reissue, not the 67.

Haven't been able to find a deal on a Les Paul, but I keep looking. They go fast. If it's not a deal I don't buy it.
The SG has a serious finish check that looks like a neck crack and that scared the shop when they bought it. So the price reflected that.
Bought it and took it straight to a luthier to evaluate. He blessed it. Said it doesn't follow the grain and doesn't open like a crack when he twisted it.
He suggested blending it with nitrocellulose lacquer if it remains stable. So far no change.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-09-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow, good stuff. The Parker Fly is one you never see around here anymore. The Gibson I really want is the 58 Vee reissue, not the 67.

Haven't been able to find a deal on a Les Paul, but I keep looking. They go fast. If it's not a deal I don't buy it.
The SG has a serious finish check that looks like a neck crack and that scared the shop when they bought it. So the price reflected that.
Bought it and took it straight to a luthier to evaluate. He blessed it. Said it doesn't follow the grain and doesn't open like a crack when he twisted it.
He suggested blending it with nitrocellulose lacquer if it remains stable. So far no change.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

That would have scared me off.

I can't afford Gibsons so I have Epiphones and Squiers. The only expensive guitars I have are a Zum steel and a Ric.
PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah looks like someone dropped it, and it cracked the finish on it.. As long as the wood is good, your fine..

My fat strat has a bunch of cracks like that where the neck meets the body, its all just the clear coat cracking, not a big deal.

Yeah the Parker is a really fun guitar, its tone is really amazing and crisp, especially with those d'addario pickups, it also has a phase shift built in so you can switch the pickup from single coil to humbucker.. and of course the sensors on the tremolo that make it sound like a hollow body acoustic (sorta, its not perfect, but sounds good) Plus being made of carbon fiber, the guitar basically weighs nothing.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jonesy

4693 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Funny I have owned several guitars for the last 30 years, and while I know my share of chords and have pretty good hand coordination, it just never clicked.
I love playing the guitar but I play for my own enjoyment.

This was a close out when I got it, I like it but it still has that new guitar feel.
I need to put some wear on it and break it in.

The amp is a Fender Mustang and also is not for sale any more. The app that came with it was great until 3 months later they discontinued it.
Lucky I found a zip with a **** load of presets so I don't have to spend time ****ing with it, just search for the band name and load the effects.
Its ok for around the house and just loud enough to piss off the woman next door.

That Ibanez is tasty.. I really want to get a 7 string Ibanez.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

Ya mean like diving at hydro wires to get a picture, drop the controls, grab the camera, fly with your feet, pull up and hope to god you can do it all fast enough before the airspeed bleeds off ? I brought back 4 different Cessnas with wrinkled wings <oooppppsssss>

"Not that bright" Just kinda comes natural around fligating machines.

Hold ma beer and watch this.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-09-2021).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Late to the party, but that's purdy!
I wouldn't mind owning an SG - even a copy, and I can barely play a note.

Care to share a link?

I've got a few. None really worth picturing.

A black Epiphone Les Paul Special that I bought for $60, because the electronics were "bad, someplace". (I do electronic stuff for a living, so it will be fixed.)
A Peavey Strat copy. Meh.
An ancient Univox bass. A sort-of copy of a Fender Precision.
A Kingston copy of a Hofner "violin" bass. Really a piece of crap. Got it 50 years ago. Might even be a counterfeit.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-09-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Similar to the renowned bumble bee, it shouldn't be able to fly and yet is one of Mother Nature's beautiful innovations.

Edited: Sorry Sourmash, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Back to gittars.

Rams

Nap of the earth? Ha. Try 200 feet at night at 510 knots with every Iraqi gunner trying to kill you. They called the F111 the whispering death because by the time you heard me fly over the bombs were already in flight. And you can’t run that fast.

TBH I respect helicopters and their crew. Many a downed pilot praised them for being rescued.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mechanically I can finger a guitar and produce a note, I can afford to play that guitar but for the life of me I struggle to get music out of it.

The music I am chasing doesn't come from a guitar, but its the medium that I can afford.
The closest I can come to music I enjoy is when I start my car and listen to the symphony of the moving parts. That exhaust note.
For the life of me I wish I could play in that band. I just can't afford those instruments so I play with those I can.

If close is all I can get then that is what I will continue, but chasing something is where the real music is at.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You flew F111, Hudini?

Raydar, I look for cheap set-neck guitars for the $60 to 150 range that look like Gibsons. The goal is to make wall hangers that fool the eye.

I can't play more than a few songs, poorly. Can't justify expensive real ones. I think $600 is the most I've paid for a real one but it's worth more. Ibanez bases from the 90s made in Fujigen plant in Japan were what I looked for but they're all gone now. The SR800 was a favorite I had.

That SG, man, just feel lucky to have seen it first or I wouldn't have one. It's the one I was looking at when some guy walked in saying a worker called him to come look at it, since it just came out of pawn. The crack looks gnarled, but doesn't appear to be wood cracked.

My favorite pawn shop for Guitar finds just had an Epiphone Explorer I wanted, set neck, but was 330. Sold today I guess. Gone. Might get lucky if someone did a lay away and loses it. Price will be cheaper.

I've got a Saber style Ibanez project going.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-09-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back around 1968, I bought a Japanese 335 copy, a Mayfair DeLuxe at a shop in Daytona for about $125. My parents loaned me the money and it took a few years to pay it off. I traded it away about 10 years later. That was a mistake, it was a good guitar.

Here is a picture from 1971 with my grandfather holding the guitar. That is a 16 year old Willie tuning the 12-string.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did your grandfather play?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock