Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  House Judiciary Democrats ask Pence to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Trump (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
House Judiciary Democrats ask Pence to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Trump by blackrams
Started on: 01-06-2021 11:13 PM
Replies: 48 (775 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 01-12-2021 06:16 AM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was no possible way there was election fraud in 2020.
That only happened in 2016 when Trump won.

yeah....

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 01-08-2021).]

IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Twitter permanently suspends President Donald Trump"

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence," Twitter's official "Safety" account tweeted.
Ben Collins and Brandy Zadrozny for NBC News; January 8, 2021.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tec...onald-trump-n1253588

One of the most iconic images of the Trump presidency. One for the history books.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I agree it should die a natural death, but I don't think it's about throwing crap at DJT. I think it's about the health of the nation. You can take a stance that we're so close that we should just get through it (my preference), or you can take a stance that it's dangerous to allow a President to overhaul an election on no more than allegations (which is certainly what DJT tried to do), and that ignoring it just leaves the door open for the future. I personally don't think it's that dire, and I trust our process, but that's how I see the two sides of it.

Too dangerous to allow what? It's a done deal.

It's my understanding that several Freedom loving militia groups plan on "visiting" the DC area on 20 Jan.
Yeah, let's impeach President Trump and fuel that fire.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some legal scholars say that it would be lawful and not even without precedent if the Senate convened later this year to conduct a trial of former President Donald J. Trump. Even after he's no longer the President.

"Believe it or not."
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...en-after-he-n1253544
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Some legal scholars say that it would be lawful and not even without precedent if the Senate convened later this year to conduct a trial of former President Donald J. Trump. Even after he's no longer the President.

Delusions born of hate.

TWO THIRDS

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-08-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said that there are legal scholars who think it's discussible, within the framework of Constitutional law.

I didn't say that it was certain to happen, or that there would be a two-thirds majority of the Senate willing to convict what would be the former President Trump on new charges of impeachment.

It's not a long news report, for anyone who wants to read or dispute it.

No "delusions born of hate" on my part. Although that, perhaps, was not directed towards me. Probably wasn't directed towards me. For a fleeting moment I thought it might be directed towards me, but I soon came to the conclusion that it wasn't directed towards me; but rather, towards the legal scholars as described in the news report.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-08-2021).]

sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm glad we got that worked out. It feels like we've made real progress here tonight.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Well, I'm glad we got that worked out. It feels like we've made real progress here tonight.

That thar's funny, don't care who U R.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"SedCon"

Seditious Conspiracy or "SedCon" as I fully expect it's most commonly and informally articulated by lawyers who are well versed in the nexus between law and national security. Because "SedCon" rolls off the tongue in a way that I cannot imagine for "Incitement of Insurrection." How does that work out? "InRect"..? I like "SedCon" so much better, and so does Georgia State University College of Law professor Clark D. Cunningham, although his reasons are infinitely more grounded in the knowledge of Law than my own.

"Democrats Are Pursuing the Wrong Impeachment Charges Against President Trump"

It would be better to make a case around provable facts rather than a matter of judgment.
Clark D. Cunningham for Politico Magazine; January 10, 2021.
https://www.politico.com/ne...us-conspiracy-456937

Read-o-Meter sez ... 6 minutes.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay