Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Trump Protestors Storm Capitol; Armed Standoff at House Floor (Page 6)

Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Trump Protestors Storm Capitol; Armed Standoff at House Floor by theBDub
Started on: 01-06-2021 03:59 PM
Replies: 206 (3035 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-09-2021 01:37 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Chris, I had you rated positive here a long time ago, so my opinion of you is nothing new. I was ashamed of being a member of this forum when it became apparent that several PFF members were mocking you for being a "drama queen", simply because you had posted a journal of your own personal COVID-19 experience. I couldn't (and still can't) believe that people would stoop so low. What is a forum for but to share bits and pieces of our lives? For some members unfortunately, it's just an opportunity to ridicule and belittle others.

Anyway Chris, I'll share a virtual beer with you anytime!

I knew you'd accept a cold beer, since we're apparently the same person, because a forum member can see the cookies on our PCs cause you're just a decent guy. I hang in Discord on some online communities that don't attack people for having differing views, but also don't tolerate extremists on either end of the political spectrum. If you're bored one day, we can hang in one of those communities and I can introduce you to some really cool people.
IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'll repeat, people can just keep it in mind when they see posts that are obviously trying to trigger people but people you seldom see posting.

All you do is post incessantly by the count on your ticker. Describe how my statement about people who seldom post applies to you?
I'm sure it's going to be a stretch but assuredly you'll have a very emotionally charged replay of multiple paragraphs we're all very intrigued to read.

What did Patrick just call you?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Patrick, 2 people you claimed of knowing that have come back after being banned to do the same things again.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

What did Patrick just call you?

I can think of a few things to call you... but it would earn me a time-out from Cliff.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I can think of a few things to call you... but it would earn me a time-out from Cliff.

You know, I've been listening to my immature side a little bit today, and I'm almost half tempted to add some thoughts that it has. The time-out would be worth it, as I know it would draw attention to other members' posts and result in them getting a timeout too...
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick, I thought what you can't do is support your previous claim?
It's ok to be wrong. It's my turn to witness it like the people here have seen before.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by Synthesis:
You know, I've been listening to my immature side a little bit today, and I'm almost half tempted to add some thoughts that it has. The time-out would be worth it, as I know it would draw attention to other members' posts and result in them getting a timeout too...

Well, hey. You gave it your best shot.
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock