Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Trump Protestors Storm Capitol; Armed Standoff at House Floor (Page 5)

Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Trump Protestors Storm Capitol; Armed Standoff at House Floor by theBDub
Started on: 01-06-2021 03:59 PM
Replies: 206 (3034 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-09-2021 01:37 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I've seen it a hundred times.

Again, there is the problem with "law". Just because you have had problems with model airplane builders, you DONT get to pass a "law" saying I cant buy glue, or build planes (or knock up your daughter ). Its YOUR problem to restrict the things you don't like in your own home, NOT the entirety of society to accommodate you.
IP: Logged
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

18 years of payments is another type of law.....
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ever considered Anarchy? It doesn't have to mean chaos and drug addled misfits. It might just mean no laws on my paws.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure. Whatever you want to think. You are one of the most toxic members here, and have been for a long time. Kindly go **** yourself.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 01-09-2021).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The White woman, Ashley Babbit, was shot by yet another Black man holding a government policing position. White privilege means White people didn't go steal sneakers. She got no march and no protest. But Jacob Blake, who had a restraining order demanding he not go where he was found went after a knife while resisting arrest, prompting police to stop his violent behavior and many a store was looted in his honor. The cross race assault, murder rate against Whites is insanely high. 500,000 assaults, murders, etc., in one year against Whites. Whites committed only 23,000 on Blacks. The cross race sexual rape of Whites is incredible. There is almost no White rape crossing race.

White privilege means you followed the rules. You bought into the system. You pulled your weight. You have a work ethic and paid your taxes just like the people before you who built this nation. It means your grandparents were born dirt poor, many in an old shack on rented land, born at home in trade for some chickens to the doctor. White privilege means they grew up without shoes, walked to school TO GET AN EDUCATION TO LEARN TO SPEAK, WRITE AND ASSIMILATE so they can build a life instead of never advancing. White privilege means they WENT TO WORK as soon as they could and PAID TAXES FOR THE COUNTRY, PAID taxes. They joined OR WERE DRAFTED TO FIGHT WARS across the globe to put their country in a global position of relevance. They served in the military of their country to get food and clothing and THEY PROVIDED FOR THEIR OWN FAMILY. THEY RAISED THEIR OWN CHILDREN. With their labor they paid for the construction of this country. The founders of this country did the same thing and they were the same group of people. They offered other races the opportunity to through lottery come here legally and to build something for themselves. And those other races that came here did that. They do that still. Black Indians from India and Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc., etc..

Now White privilege means after working to build this into what it is they watch the hordes who destroy their own nations come here to flood ours to bilk it of weath. They storm the Southern US border and steal their( our) jobs and possessions that they (we) sacrificed to build up through generations. They, the invaders, paid no toll to improve this nation but take their (our Grandparents) White grand children's acceptance to colleges and job positions because of skin color and White privilege means White people have to pay for these people's food, housing, healthcare, children, utilities, etc., etc..

This racist rant is almost incredible. You show a complete misunderstanding of history. You also call nonwhites “invaders,” which is hilariously ironic. This almost reads like a fake post of what liberals think of conservatives.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

"My" argument? Those aren't my words. They are the words of MSM. You should ask them what their argument is and has been for over a year now.

You are welcome to spin it any way you wish tho.

Then what's your point for posting that?

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 01-09-2021).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[i][/i]

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Sure. Whatever you want to think. You are one of the most toxic members here, and have been for a long time. Kindly go **** yourself.

How odd.

That post by "Lambo nut" appears NOWHERE in this thread.

That causes two questions to immediately come to mind.

1. Did you just invent that post out of whole cloth?

or

2. Are you actually reposting your PMs here in the public forum? , (which of course would seem make the content of Lambo nut's original PM relevant)

Either way it really makes you look a lot worse than him.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-09-2021).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Are you actually reposting your PMs here in the public forum?

Why not? It's a PM from his own Inbox to do with as he pleases.

...(which of course would seem make the content of Lambo nut's original PM accurate)

That should about fill your bucket.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On second thought..."erased."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-09-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

This racist rant is almost incredible. You show a complete misunderstanding of history. You also call nonwhites “invaders,” which is hilariously ironic. This almost reads like a fake post of what liberals think of conservatives.

I refuse to buy into the leftist definition of racist. His rhetoric is, at worst, bigoted and prejudiced. But it’s you who infer racism as he never said one race is superior to another. Many issues brought up by him are cultural or economic, which if criticized gets you labeled as “racist” when no such belief exists. Facts are not racist.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I refuse to buy into the leftist definition of racist. His rhetoric is, at worst, bigoted and prejudiced. But it’s you who infer racism as he never said one race is superior to another. Many issues brought up by him are cultural or economic, which if criticized gets you labeled as “racist” when no such belief exists. Facts are not racist.

Well said.

Racism is in the eye of the beholder.
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Illegal Invader isn't a race. White privilege is the new "you're a racist!" if you don't want illegal border crossers. Keep it legal.
You've become so adapted to being able to play the race card in your life that anything contrary to your racial view must be someone else's fault.

Unarmed Whites are shot dead by police more than Blacks, by Black police too is the point made. Yet BLM wants to pretend it's the other way around. And if they'd stop putting themselves in stupid situations, half of the police shootings wouldn't happen. Police do stupid things too. Be responsible for your own actions.

"White privilege" means people who are partially Black/Mexican (usually not Asians) or fully Black/Mexican/, etc. believe they don't possess the same ability to achieve as those they see as White have achieved or have some achievement others want for themselves.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by Hudini:

Prejudiced is fine with me. I'll own being prejudiced.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"White privilege" means people who are partially Black/Mexican (usually not Asians) or fully Black/Mexican/, etc. believe they don't possess the same ability to achieve as those they see as White have achieved or have some achievement others want for themselves.

I think they believe they have at least the same ABILITY to achieve as any one else does.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't the White privilege charge used to circumvent having to achieve? They might want to believe they can achieve. Nobody is stopping them. In fact they even have preferential support to achieve.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

[i][/i]
How odd.

That post by "Lambo nut" appears NOWHERE in this thread.

That causes two questions to immediately come to mind.

1. Did you just invent that post out of whole cloth?

or

2. Are you actually reposting your PMs here in the public forum? , (which of course would seem make the content of Lambo nut's original PM relevant)

Either way it really makes you look a lot worse than him.

Be advised that Patrick is using multiple usernames on this site. Others may be as well.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All i know is this video literally brought me to tears..

I pray the officer was not injured to severely, but i would imagine he has some broken bones at the very least.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bad scene. I don't want to watch it all. People get trampled to death like that.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

All i know is this video literally brought me to tears..

I pray the officer was not injured to severely, but i would imagine he has some broken bones at the very least.

You have to wonder why his fellow officers were not doing something to assist him (as in help get him out of that doorway).

I suspect there maybe several reasons but no specific factual evidence. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Rams
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Be advised that Patrick is using multiple usernames on this site. Others may be as well.

That is a serious allegation and I've never seen anything whatsoever to support or even slightly indicate Patrick had more than one username here.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-09-2021).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

That is a serious allegation and I've never seen anything whatsoever to support or even slightly indicate Patrick had more than one username here.

Same, Patrick has always spoken his mind, I don't see him as someone cowardly enough to need to hide behind a fake name in order to say what he wants to say.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This topic and/or thread may have outlived it's usefulness.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps you can share how you come by that knowledge?

If not, very bad show, old chap.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very common on forums for people to have multiple usernames, especially when the flow of opinions isn't weighing in their favor. Those alternate usernames are used to behave in a less than respectful manner to 1) not soil their main persona. And 2) to taunt those they don't want posting by attempting to bait them into getting banned. They don't care if their own alternate username is banned. It's just a pawn. They probably have another one that's dormant or can start another.

When you see a stray post from a member who seldom posts and it's inflammatory, look at the bent of the message. Ask yourself, who does the message align with or against? Consider also that sometimes the message will be radically opposing. IOWs, a left leaning member using a fake name will post as an uber right wing nutter in order to make other right leaning people back away from their positions. Most often they won't though. It'll be a centrist position they want to swing righties from their previous positions.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-09-2021).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very common on forums for people to have multiple usernames, especially when the flow of opinions isn't weighing in their favor. Those alternate usernames are used to behave in a less than respectful manner to 1) not soil their main persona. And 2) to taunt those they don't want posting by attempting to bait them into getting banned. They don't care if their own alternate username is banned. It's just a pawn. They probably have another one that's dormant or can start another.

When you see a stray post from a member who seldom posts and it's inflammatory, look at the bent of the message. Ask yourself, who does the message align with or against? Consider also that sometimes the message will be radically opposing. IOWs, a left leaning member using a fake name will post as an uber right wing nutter in order to make other right leaning people back away from their positions. Most often they won't though. It'll be a centrist position they want to swing righties from their previous positions.

So you're implying that I, a known quantity on the forum, having been around much longer than you, known by a huge portion of the community in person, and Patrick are the same person?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was among the first 100 members of PFF back in 1999. The only username I've ever had for 22 years here is the one I'm posting with at this moment.

The last person to accuse me of having multiple usernames in this forum was Tony Kania.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So there have been many others you hold the same opinion. Not surprised.

You can self identify if you want, synthesis.

Patrick, I'm not Tony. Never really like his posts, although he's not someone I followed. He was very abrasive from what is encountered though.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-09-2021).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Same, Patrick has always spoken his mind, I don't see him as someone cowardly enough to need to hide behind a fake name in order to say what he wants to say.

Agreed.
While Patrick and I don’t agree on several things, I don’t believe this is accurate. He espouses his opinions and defends them. He may be wrong a lot but, I sincerely doubt he uses a second screen name.

Rams
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can self identify if you want, synthesis.

Patrick, I'm not Tony. Never really like his posts, although he's not someone I followed. He was very abrasive from what is encountered though.

And you are also very abrasive. (Edit: Adding commentary) I admit that I can be as well. Because I am tired of right-wing nutjobs who endorse and support everything Trump. I don't care about whether someone is conservative. That's fine. Good for them. What I do care about, specifically, is if someone continues to support what the Republican party has become, the actions they have enabled Trump to perform by keeping their silence. Good men and women have been speaking up for years about the damage Trump would do, and got attacked for it, verbally and physically. You are guilty of being one of those (verbal) attackers. Now the crops have grown and you have to sow what you reap. Distancing yourself now from the damage is fine. You're culpable, but you're also human and make mistakes. I don't post much here because Cliff has allowed the T/OT section to become the right-wing echo chamber it has. The damage caused by Trumpian policies has directly harmed people in my life, and I am done trying to get people to see the light with civility... If you still support Trump, especially after Wednesday's events, you are a terrorist sympathizer, and endorse the idea of the death of our democracy and the enablement of fascism. /EDIT

Back to the original post.

For this particular part of the discussion, you are making allegations and providing absolutely no evidence. Back it up with evidence, or withdraw your allegations. It's an attack on a member that violates the forum's posting rules if you can't provide proof.

Patrick, when you and I finally decide to admit we're the same person meet in person, I'd like to buy you a beer for being one of the beacons of sanity on this side of the forum.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you are also very abrasive.

For this particular part of the discussion, you are making allegations and providing absolutely no evidence. Back it up with evidence, or withdraw your allegations. It's an attack on a member that violates the forum's posting rules if you can't provide proof.

Patrick, when you and I finally decide to admit we're the same person meet in person, I'd like to buy you a beer for being one of the beacons of sanity on this side of the forum.

That's just deflection and baiting. I'm not falling for it. Nobody mentioned you.

Be assured that there is more than one person using alternate usernames. Some people don't hide cookies all that well. Nor some crumbs.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Be assured that there is more than one person using alternate usernames. Some people don't hide cookies all that well. Nor some crumbs.

Provide evidence, or shut up. Did you "hack" other people's computers to see their cookies? Did Cliff give you access to view IP Addresses from users? You are making very serious allegations and not providing any evidence. A very Republican thing to do.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's you doing the only attack routine.

Again, people can just keep it in mind when they see posts that are obviously trying to trigger people but people you seldom see posting.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's you doing the only attack routine.

Again, people can just keep it in mind when they see posts that are obviously trying to trigger people but people you seldom see posting.

There it is... Deflection from you... Allegations with no evidence, then doing a "NO U"...

You made an allegation. Back it up with evidence.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there's anyone who hasn't neard the allegation yet,

people can just keep it in mind when they see posts that are obviously trying to trigger people but people you seldom see posting.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last person I remember publicly saying they could 'see' what other forum members were doing was in regards to ratings. Claimed (without proof) he could see how others were rating him. He's no longer among active members
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You better watch out,
you better not cry.
He's gonna find out I'm telling you why.
The detective is gonna find your user-names.

he knows if you are cheating.
He knows if you're a fake.
He knows if you use alternate names,
so you better be good or you'll get staked.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mentioned one person, one banned member who had previously accused me of having multiple usernames... and you somehow turn that into "many others". You're in fine company.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If there's anyone who hasn't neard the allegation yet,

people can just keep it in mind when they see posts that are obviously trying to trigger people but people you seldom see posting.

You keep intimating that I am trying to trigger you... No. I am simply asking you to provide proof of the very serious allegations you made, or back them off...

For example, in the real world if I were to say "Hey, Sourmash beat his boyfriend.", I would need to either provide evidence that you were a spousal abuser, or I could be sued for libel, where discovery would happen and I would need to provide evidence, or worse, receive charges for false reporting in the event I said those allegations to the police which would require that they investigate. Allegations made without evidence are called LIES.

Back up your allegations, or retract them. It's that simple.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris, I had you rated positive here a long time ago, so my opinion of you is nothing new. I was ashamed of being a member of this forum when it became apparent that several PFF members were mocking you for being a "drama queen", simply because you had posted a journal of your own personal COVID-19 experience. I couldn't (and still can't) believe that people would stoop so low. What is a forum for but to share bits and pieces of our lives? For some members unfortunately, it's just an opportunity to ridicule and belittle others.

Anyway Chris, I'll share a virtual beer with you anytime!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't the one posting here with him. You were. You made it a point to accuse me. You made the claim that you're tired of banned members coming back and doing the same thing again. Until recently you and I have not converse in life. Not even on the other forums.

I charged you to name 2 people who have been banned and came back to do the same thing. Name 2.
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock