Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  White Supremacist arrested prior to DC rally.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
White Supremacist arrested prior to DC rally. by sourmash
Started on: 01-05-2021 10:09 AM
Replies: 35 (411 views)
Last post by: Jonesy on 01-06-2021 08:19 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't actually read the article, yet. It's obvious what my point is, though.

D.C. Police Arrest Leader Of The Proud Boys Ahead Of Far-Right Protests
By NPR News January 4, 2021
BY ELENA MOORE

The head of a White Supremacist far-right extremist group, the Proud Boys, was arrested in Washington, D.C., Monday evening less than a day before thousands of pro-Trump and far-right demonstrators are expected in the city.

Enrique Tarrio, 36, was taken into police custody and charged with destruction of property, according to a statement from the Metropolitan Police Department.

The charge is related to his actions during last month’s pro-Trump demonstration in D.C. that turned violent. Tarrio admitted to removing and burning a Black Lives Matter banner from a historically Black church, an action the Proud Boys are now being sued over.

According to the police statement, Tarrio is additionally being charged with possession of a high capacity feeding device. Officers found two high capacity firearm magazines with him upon arrest.

The FBI says the Proud Boys have “ties to white nationalism” and the organization has previously been associated with acts of violence.

Three conservative groups have officially submitted permit applications to the National Park Service for events on Tuesday and Wednesday, as reported by USA Today. Women for America First and the Eighty Percent Coalition requested permits for thousands of people each. A third event run by the organization The Silent Majority filed a permit for several hundred attendees. My, look at these far right extremists.

The protests are timed to come as the newly sworn-in 117th Congress officially counts the Electoral College ballots on Wednesday, marking the last step in the election before President-elect Biden is sworn in on Jan. 20.

President Trump is supporting the protests and vows to attend.

Meanwhile, city leaders are preparing for possible violence, especially as reports show members of the Proud Boys are planning to attend the march dressed incognito. The Proud boys resisting violence is now violence in the USA.

In the lead-up to the demonstrations, unnamed individuals have also posted information online advising people how to secretly bring guns to the protests, according to The Washington Post.

In a statement Sunday, Mayor Muriel Bowser advised D.C. residents to avoid areas near downtown and issued a reminder that firearms are illegal while in National Park Service areas, including the National Mall and Freedom Plaza, two areas protesters are expected to gather.

Open possession of a firearm is also illegal throughout the city.

Bowser has also requested assistance from the National Guard for both Tuesday and Wednesday. According to the mayor’s office, there will be around 114 members available “at any given time” and 340 available in total.

Bowser submitted the request to the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, William Walker, on New Year’s Eve, according to a copy of the letter provided to NPR by the mayor’s office. The Guard members will be unarmed and responsible for duties such as traffic control, in order to free up police.

Many streets in downtown D.C. will also be closed off starting Tuesday.

National figures have also expressed concern about the upcoming demonstrations.

Former Defense Secretary William Cohen told NPR’s Morning Edition on Monday he thinks the events will present “a real challenge to maintain order and stability.”

Cohen, who served in the Clinton administration, joined the other nine living former defense secretaries in an opinion piece that ran in The Washington Post Sunday condemning Trump’s attempts to subvert the election, and reaffirming that the military plays no role in political disputes. Cohen is concerned civil disruption could be used as a pretext to deploy military forces in the streets.

[b]“There are things taking place which pose, I think, a threat to our domestic tranquility and security, and that is the president encouraging some of the more right-wing extremists to march on Washington and to protest,” Cohen said. “And the indication is he’s urging them to – it’s going to be wild.”

In a statement Monday evening, Washington, D.C., Attorney General Karl Racine condemned groups that plan to incite violence at the protests, referring to them as entities that “promote hate on a racial and religious basis.” He did not specifically name any groups.

“While we respect their right to protest, we will not tolerate criminal behavior—and we should deny them the opportunity to cause chaos,” he said. Bullcrap. They incite and permit the criminal behavior while calling it mostly peaceful.

Racine also echoed Bowser’s request for residents to stay away from the area.

“Hate has no home in the District,” That's pretty funny, right there. he added, “Let’s keep the peace, rather than provide this band of agitators any more attention than their divisive and hateful demonstrations will otherwise receive.”

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-05-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The important part of this story is not about race but the fact that that guy was arrested for burning a banner that didn't belong to him, while militant leftist insurgents are free to burn and besiege entire cities with impunity.

In the eyes of our keepers, his crime is what he believes, not what he did.

(for those who might whine and cry, I am not excusing his actions)
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What he believes is key to the narrative. Because that belief is why his group has been called a White Supremacist group, even though they have Asians, Hispanics and Blacks. Him not being White is very inconvenient to the agenda.

The common run up to hand to hand violence is BLM and Antida Antifa stealing flags and destroying them.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before I read the article, I suspected you were posting from a cell at DC Metro.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Before I read the article, I suspected you were posting from a cell at DC Metro.

Got it. You hate White People.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure.

Of course you're right.

Perhaps you should think about why I might have posted that, even in jest.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-05-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just trying to get a read on who these people are. Because I keep hearing the media tell me what to think but it's unsure how reliable their opinion might be. Some have said the media sometimes embellishes slightly. The Gaurdian quotes US sources saying they're W Supremacist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

"Proud Boys commonly wear red MAGA hats to rallies, often alongside Fred Perry black polo shirts."

Demand Free Speech rally

A Proud Boys rally called Demand Free Speech[135] took place on July 6, 2019, in Washington, D.C.'s Freedom Plaza and Pershing Park, drawing about 250 people.[136][137][138] McInnes, Laura Loomer and Milo Yiannopoulos appeared...

Let's see, according to a little digging Laura Loomer is Jewish. Milo is a homosexual White, so I'm a little more confused at what we're supposed to believe here.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

That is an absurd assertion. You seem to be inordinately preoccupied with ethnicity.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does their website tell you?

https://proudboysusa.com/
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18133 posts
Member since May 2004
It's not that I hate people, it's just that there are so few worth knowing....
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate White People?

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

What does their website tell you?

https://proudboysusa.com/

The video on the home page you linked was helpful. Thank you.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who said you hate white people??

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-05-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18133 posts
Member since May 2004
You're very welcome.

A Google search didn't bring up their website, had to use duck duck go.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[/b]

Who said you have white people??

Me.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by williegoat:

You seem to be inordinately preoccupied with ethnicity.

It's the absurdity of left's preoccupation with it that I'm preoccupied with; the absurdity that anything contrary to their political correctness is some form of hatred.

The Proud Boys confuse the media because the group is anti-SJW without being alt-right. “Western chauvinist” includes all races, religions, and sexual preferences.

Check the “Join Us” and “Follow Us” tabs to find a chapter near you or start your own with our help.

Our group is and will always be MEN ONLY(born with a penis if that wasn’t clear enough for you leftists)! If you are (and were born) a woman and you would like to be involved, there is a girls group. They call themselves Proud Boys’ Girls and they’re our second-biggest demographic.” It may seem counterintuitive that a men-only group would have such a big female following, but nobody wants men to be men more than the women who depend on them. “Proud Boys saved my marriage,” says PBG Gabriela Finch. “I was completely done with it, but he won me back and fought hard for it.” This group is full of all kinds of women. Wives, girlfriends and single girls are all welcome. Just like the mens group, the girls have no other requirements about race, religion or sexual preference.

It's still called WS in much of the electorate due to the absurd American propaganda, the SPLC and media claims through the election of 2020.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our outside cat had a litter two months ago.

Four are pure white and one is a very light gray/tan with Siamese nose/ear patterns.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18133 posts
Member since May 2004

You seem to be inordinately preoccupied with ethnicity.

It's the absurdity of left's preoccupation with it that I'm preoccupied with; the absurdity that anything contrary to their political correctness is some form of hatred.

The Proud Boys confuse the media because the group is anti-SJW without being alt-right. “Western chauvinist” includes all races, religions, and sexual preferences.

Check the “Join Us” and “Follow Us” tabs to find a chapter near you or start your own with our help.

Our group is and will always be MEN ONLY(born with a penis if that wasn’t clear enough for you leftists)! If you are (and were born) a woman and you would like to be involved, there is a girls group. They call themselves Proud Boys’ Girls and they’re our second-biggest demographic.” It may seem counterintuitive that a men-only group would have such a big female following, but nobody wants men to be men more than the women who depend on them. “Proud Boys saved my marriage,” says PBG Gabriela Finch. “I was completely done with it, but he won me back and fought hard for it.” This group is full of all kinds of women. Wives, girlfriends and single girls are all welcome. Just like the mens group, the girls have no other requirements about race, religion or sexual preference.

It's still called WS in much of the electorate due to the absurd American propaganda, the SPLC and media claims through the election of 2020.

Agree 100%
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one was a stray from an outdoor litter. He loves me dearly but is still mean as crap at times. Cusses like a sailor at sea at the woman when she opens the back door to let him outside.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is an absurd assertion. You seem to be inordinately preoccupied with ethnicity.

Sourmash has had a lot to say here the last couple of months, particularly about Jews and homosexuals. Odd but true.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cats are among the animal group that a single litter can include offspring from eggs fertilized by multiple (different) sires and therefore each kitty in the litter look complete different from it's littermate. More often happens in 'outside cats' that are apt to attract multiple tomcats from blocks around.
They make an awful racket during coitus
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Cats are among the animal group that a single litter can include offspring from eggs fertilized by multiple (different) sires and therefore each kitty in the litter look complete different from it's littermate. More often happens in 'outside cats' that are apt to attract multiple tomcats from blocks around.
They make an awful racket during coitus

The more you know...
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never knew that and assumed it was just genetic markers being displayed.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Sourmash has had a lot to say here the last couple of months, particularly about Jews and homosexuals. Odd but true.

You just make junk up exactly as the media does? I almost never speak about jews. Israel isn't a jew. Israel is a foreign nation that some Christians believe is their God. And only twice have I mentioned them.

I speak about the hypocrisy of the media making up crap, typically regarding everyone being a NAZI if they aren't of your leftist ideology.

My step-monster used a similar all or nothing tactic. "Always" and "never" are not reality based precepts.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not that I hate people, it's just that there are so few worth knowing....

I have to agree with you here......

The main thing the Proud boys seem to stand for from what I can gather on the nut *(Whoops- "Net") is that they are "Neo-fascist" and for men's right above women....

One of the really amazing things is that "Fascist" is a very slippery term; There is no definitive definition of what it means.

Also, my favorite author, RAH, wrote in "Starship Troopers" about a govt run by >>EX<< military and govt service people.....A large portion of liberals run 'round claiming "Fascist" about that book but it really does not meet any definition of "Fascist"; The servicemen, etc who are in Govt service can NOT vote until they retire from Govt service!

I really enjoy Heinlein's books but don't agree with all of his ideas; On one hand, a large percentage of conservatives hold up "Starship Troopers" and some other books of his....While the idiot "Hippies" just love his book "Stranger in a Strange Land" (I can't stand that book but he is most famous for it)
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You just make junk up exactly as the media does? I almost never speak about jews. Israel isn't a jew. Israel is a foreign nation that some Christians believe is their God. And only twice have I mentioned them.

I speak about the hypocrisy of the media making up crap, typically regarding everyone being a NAZI if they aren't of your leftist ideology.

You mention Jews in your posts so often that you're now apparently doing it unconsciously. The following post caught my eye as it was even stranger than your usual stuff. (It's easier to post a screen capture than simply post a quote due to the internal quotes.)

Jews and homosexuals appear to be your pet peeve.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-05-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brighter people among us understand the context was how Israel is what the press accuse Russia and China of being, especially.

Your obsessions with me is entertaining and this current approach is the "always" portion of your 2 most prominent perspectives. I always talk about this or that. People are ALWAYS coming back after being banned.

You are still running away from my challenge. Prove your claim by listing 2 people who have been banned and come back.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your obsessions with me is entertaining and this current approach is the "always" portion of your 2 most prominent perspectives. I always talk about this or that. People are ALWAYS coming back after being banned.

And you accuse me of making up stuff! Post a quote of me using the term "always" in reference to you and/or banned members.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More deflection. You made the claim. Name 2 banned people who came back. You're so tired of it happening. And here you are trolling me saying I always mention this or that.

Man up. Everyone sees you doing it. Name 2 people.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More deflection.

Ha, talk about "deflection"!

I've made my point. Carry on.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Jews and homosexuals appear to be your pet peeve.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You proved you're just trolling me.
Proved you use extremes of language which don't fit reality.
Proved you can't name 2 people after claiming you're tired of banned people always coming back.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont get how its always got to come down to race. 9/10th of the guys on this forum I don't know (nor care) WHAT race they are. It's not an issue until somebody makes it one by trying to pull an entitlement card. Same goes for who you sleep with or what you call yourself in a little fantasy world.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2021 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it doesn't always have to come down to race...unless you're the media or one the race baiting compadres in government and "non-profit" organizations like the super mega-rich SPLC Southern POVERTY Law Center.

How a person performs sexual acts (with consenting adults) doesn't make a lot of difference and is NOT anything I want to know about, unless she's haut. Everybody grows up with or around someone who's not hetero and we got along fine.

What someone holds in their mind about racial peculiarities can be interesting to learn about. What they believe doesn't really bother me so much. It shouldn't bother anyone else so much either. They just have a different viewpoint. Nobody said you had to like it. To me someone believing they're superior or someone is inferior because someone else has a different veiwpoint is ironic and hypocritical. But I'm one of those too at times. Just like everyone.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

I have to agree with you here......

The main thing the Proud boys seem to stand for from what I can gather on the nut *(Whoops- "Net") is that they are "Neo-fascist" and for men's right above women....

That is what the leftist media would have you believe. They are simply manly men being chauvinists. Here is the rub: If you don't like them just ignore them, they won't force you to live your life under their rules. The key is that they do not tolerate the lunatic far-left cancel culture or the communist Antifa anarchists.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You cant say this was white supremacists. Ive watched a lot of todays coverage. There was a huge group of blacks wearing white sweatshirts that said BLACKS FOR TRUMP, so unless blacks are white supremacists that would be wrong.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that's my point because do a little searching and you'll find all the major news sources from this Summer calling or insinuating the Proud Boys are White Supremacists.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Our outside cat had a litter two months ago.

Four are pure white and one is a very light gray/tan with Siamese nose/ear patterns.

Awwww! congratulations of being a new fur daddy.

Pictures please! (but start a new thread for it)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock