Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Is the LEFT to be in power in 2021, almost in power? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Is the LEFT to be in power in 2021, almost in power? by 2.5
Started on: 12-30-2020 11:29 AM
Replies: 45 (712 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-08-2021 10:45 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Neither does the current RIGHT. Trump is doing everything he can to get around the constitution in order to overturn an election he clearly lost.. His new "perfect phone call" clearly shows that. He cares nothing for the law, or the constitution, they are just obstacles in his way from getting what he wants. And it appears his supporters, both in government and not, are just fine with that.

That's Authoritarian, not Democratic. I cannot support such things, and if you believe in the Constitution as you claim, then neither should you.

You believe the election was on the up and up, many do not, a decent size percentage do not. Hence the problem with your scenario.
You seem to be boxing conversations to try and give people no choice but to be put into your categories, that is generally a learned trait from the media, but in the end there are much more details to it.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-05-2021).]

IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Neither does the current RIGHT. Trump is doing everything he can to get around the constitution in order to overturn an election he clearly lost.. His new "perfect phone call" clearly shows that. He cares nothing for the law, or the constitution, they are just obstacles in his way from getting what he wants. And it appears his supporters, both in government and not, are just fine with that.

That's Authoritarian, not Democratic. I cannot support such things, and if you believe in the Constitution as you claim, then neither should you.

The pathway the Right is taking to object to the Electoral votes is Constitutional, and there is widespread distrust in the results of the election by the populace, I see nothing wrong.

Election integrity is the basis of our Republic.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-06-2021).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2021 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

You believe the election was on the up and up, many do not, a decent size percentage do not. Hence the problem with your scenario.

You seem to be boxing conversations to try and give people no choice but to be put into your categories,.....

That is called framing the question / framing the argument, (or attempting to control the narrative), which I have said many times you should NEVER allow a Leftist to do.

Kudos to you for immediately recognizing it and rejecting it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-05-2021).]

Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

You seem to be boxing conversations to try and give people no choice but to be put into your categories, that is generally a learned trait from the media, but in the end there are much more details to it.

I'm not boxing anyone into anything, just calling it as i see it. It's called an opinion, you wanted opinions, so i shared mine. We all frame them based on what we know, and just like you, I truly know very little about whats real and what's not in this situation. All i know is Trump for years has been claiming if he loses, its because of fraud, even well well before the election, heck he even said it in 2016 when he freakin won!.. So, so far, zero evidence of wide spread fraud, they show none to the public, show none in court. Hell they won't even argue there was fraud in court. So since all we have are the word of politicians, and judges, none of whom i trust, so to convince me, ill need to see that evidence. If you have some secret evidence you would like to present other than the word of a crazy man and his followers, then lets see it... Change my mind!

When you disagree with someones opinion on here, you seem to be in the habit of attempting to pigeon hole other peoples words or intentions to fit your own personal narrative.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 01-08-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You want opinions ? (and not niceties) ?

I'm now zero-tolerance for the left. There SHALL be freedom, one way or another and if the ****ers want war....I'm willing, broken as I am I can still swing a cane. Beyond had enough of the ****ers

Patton was right......."We defeated the wrong enemy."

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-08-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2021 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here-here!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock