Started on: 11-29-2020 11:34 AM
Replies: 35 (456 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 12-01-2020 01:17 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. Never did. Never will.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some people will believe anything.
https://www.wusa9.com/artic...9b-a37a-3bf036113130

https://wusa9.com/embeds/vi...1/iframe?jwsource=cl

[quote]THE QUESTION
Do the syringes for upcoming COVID-19 vaccines contain microchips inside?

THE ANSWER
No. They will have chips on the outside of the syringe to track the vaccine’s usage. They aren’t inside the syringe or in contact with the vaccine itself.

WHAT WE FOUND
It’s true that the United States Department of Defense awarded a $138 million contract to ApiJect Systems America to produce syringes for a COVID-19 vaccine when one is available. The DoD released some details of the contract in a news release from May.

ApiJect includes details of the RFID/NFC chip on its website’s home page. The chip will be under the label of the syringe, meaning on the outside of it, physically, and healthcare workers will have the option to tag it with their phone. That will allow them to upload a date, time and GPS location of each vaccination in real-time.

That doesn’t mean it tracks the person who has been vaccinated. It just means it tracks when and where a vaccination happens. The goal is to provide health administrators some kind of “injection map” to see how many vaccinations have been administered in a certain area.

On a document explaining RAPID USA, one of the campaigns ApiJect was awarded to run for this vaccination program, they explain the data is anonymous. It will be used to create aggregate data.

The information on RAPID USA’s homepage reiterates what’s found on the ApiJect homepage : the chip is on the outside of the syringe and is used to track the time and place of injections in real-time.

In no way does the company producing these syringes suggest it will use them to inject people with microchips.
Facebook posts..as a news source. Just wow.

I have had:
Yellow Fever vaccination.
Anthrax Vaccination
Typhoid Vaccination
Tetanus and Diphtheria Vaccination (multiple times)
Polio Vaccination
Measles, Mumps Rubella vaccination
Influenza vaccinations (multiple times)
Pneumonia vaccination
Shingles vaccination

probably more that I have forgotten about.
Evidently, in conjunction with keeping me physically healthy, those vaccinations also help prevent me from falling for every bird brain conspiracy theory that comes down the pike from the bottom feeders of the world.
morons abound

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-29-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Factcheck: Is the US putting microchips in COVID-19 vaccines?

spoiler alert

There's no "cue" in "Covid."
~ Adam Skelly

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-29-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys! Let them believe this stuff. First it means they won’t take what could potentially be your shot and second, if the virus kills them we get to say I told you so. Win/win
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Come on guys! Let them believe this stuff. First it means they won’t take what could potentially be your shot and second, if the virus kills them we get to say I told you so. Win/win

except they would likely as not, spread covid to others before those unfortunate people got their own vaccinations. Choices have consequences and should have, but far too often, those consequences befall innocent informed people as well as the ignorant and gullible..

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Hey, I'm looking at the bright side of this. If the virus wipes out the species, I never again have to hear "I'm ooofffeeeennnndddeeeeddddddd"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep9Vzb6R_58
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Hey, I'm looking at the bright side of this. If the virus wipes out the species, I never again have to hear "I'm ooofffeeeennnndddeeeeddddddd"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep9Vzb6R_58

Look back at your threads and posts over the last 14 years. You have no room to ever complain about other people saying they are offended. You are the queen of the karens.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-29-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.snopes.com/fact...ier-carrying-donkey/

The picture actually dates from 1958, during the Algerian War (i.e., a war for independence waged against French forces in Colonial Algeria). And it depicts a starving donkey that was rescued by a member of the French Foreign Legion who carried it back to his base, where the animal was nursed back to health, given the name “Bambi,” and adopted as a unit mascot — as described by author Douglas Porch in his 1991 history of the Legion.

https://www.republicworld.c...rom-world-war-2.html

The photo of a soldier carrying a donkey was indeed true but it did not belong to the time of World War II. The picture is reportedly from 1958's Algerian War. The Algerian War was a war against the French forces based in Algeria during the colonial era. The photo actually showcases a soldier rescuing a donkey from starvation and carrying it back to the base. The donkey was reportedly nursed back to health and given the name Bambi. This incident has been recorded in the 1991 book History of the Legion by Douglas Porch.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

LOL, yah ok, sounded good. Great bumper sticker.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeh.

That be one hell of a mine to "kill everyone" spread out like that. What model is it ? Little boy or fat man ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It just shows how easily people can be fooled when they don't care enough to seek the truth.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It just shows how easily people can be fooled when they don't care enough to seek the truth.

Meanwhile on the other side of the Planet, people just wonder around trying to control people with memes by calling everyone else jackasses.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-29-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The following images show:
a) proof that all great artists drink Budweiser
b) three out of four people who are in pictures with cans of Budweiser are dead
c) three out of four people cannot name all four people pictured
d) all of the above

Three of the four pictured are not known by the name given at birth.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-29-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm honestly at the point I don't trust or believe a single thing about this mess. Except for one thing....the governments have had their heads up their asses for so long they now have brains of 100% sheet, and those are dead from lack of oxygen.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recognize 3 of them, but can only name 2. Thought the 4th might be Satchmo, but doesn't appear to be.

Didn't Quantas Airlines just state that nobody flies without taking the vaccine? Take The Mark or not travel. How long until some place says you can't leave your house without it?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not believe that a " chip" has ANYTHING to do with the Bible or the "mark of the beast". BUT I am inclined to believe that people will line up to take this vaccine, that is their choice to do so and I will say nothing about it, no insults or comments. AND I also think that people will attempt to force the vaccine on other people, and THAT I disagree with. I believe the vaccine is as unknown as the virus itself and as such, I choose not to take it. It is totally wrong to force this on kids in exchange for a seat in a classroom and it is wrong to force this on people who do not want it for ANY reason they choose.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another vaccine, mandatory or not, will be a huge payoff from the corporations producing them.

Lobbying groups have been very successful at vacuuming large amounts of money from the taxpayer by using .gov as an enforcer. Look all the way back to the milk lobby that got government to buy all that milk "for the children" in public schools. Corporations love welfare benefits for the poor. The more of them getting 'free' money then the more they collect from the poor for services/products.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Another vaccine, mandatory or not, will be a huge payoff from the corporations producing them.

Lobbying groups have been very successful at vacuuming large amounts of money from the taxpayer by using .gov as an enforcer. Look all the way back to the milk lobby that got government to buy all that milk "for the children" in public schools. Corporations love welfare benefits for the poor. The more of them getting 'free' money then the more they collect from the poor for services/products.

YUP !!!!!

Somebody I used to know tried that this past summer...joined the "miles for meals" charity trying to raise 100k for school lunches. Just neglected to tell anyone they own the company vending the box lunches ! THEN tried to cover it up when they got called on it.

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand the possibility of corruption, but my opinion is based on forcing medical treatment on people against their will including their children.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are two Covid vaccines that I expect to see available in the U.S. before any of the others that are in the pipeline. One from Pfizer and the other from Moderna. These are vaccines of a kind that have never been used before or at least, not used in any big way, on humans. They're called mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccines.

But mRNA vaccines were already being used for the vaccination of livestock, for some years before Covid-19 came along. So the developers of these mRNA-type Covid vaccines did not really start from scratch and do it all in the (roughly) current year of 2020 when Operation Warp Speed got underway. They had a head start. They already knew a lot about mRNA vaccine methodology. During Operation Warp Speed--or Year 2020 as some odd people might prefer--they were able to customize their already existing mRNA vaccine know-how for Covid-19 by using the complete genetic blueprint of the SARS-CoV- 2 virus, a blueprint that was the result of analytical work done in China and then published for the entire world to see, back in January.

I'd rather take my chances with the vaccine than without it. I think I would feel exactly the same way, even if I were closer in time to that magic day when I retired from a nine-month stint in the perennially active Fetus'ing sector. "Womb'ing it," as they sometimes like to say.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-29-2020).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2020 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
I understand the possibility of corruption, but my opinion is based on forcing medical treatment on people against their will including their children.

I think they're hand in hand. The corruption also doesn't even have to be for monetary benefit. For instance, the Obamacare mandate. Predictions are that it was meant to fail to cause another outcome where government is the only means of healthcare coverage.

I'm watching Michael Chertoff on TV right now. Empires of New York on CNBC. He's the one who mandated imaging machines in airports while holding a cabinet position for Bush. Then he went to work for the company producing the machines that are sold to the airports. He also claimed he never heard of Benjamin Chertoff who wrote 911: Debunking the Myths. Then Michael Chertoff's mother is on video saying, "Oh yes, he (Benjamin) used to come to our house on holidays to eat dinner with his family." He's Michael's cousin.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

There are two Covid vaccines that I expect to see available in the U.S. before any of the others that are in the pipeline. One from Pfizer and the other from Moderna. These are vaccines of a kind that have never been used before or at least, not used in any big way, on humans. They're called mRNA (messenger RNA) vaccines.

But mRNA vaccines were already being used for the vaccination of livestock, for some years before Covid-19 came along. So the developers of these mRNA-type Covid vaccines did not really start from scratch and do it all in the (roughly) current year of 2020 when Operation Warp Speed got underway. They had a head start. They already knew a lot about mRNA vaccine methodology. During Operation Warp Speed--or Year 2020 as some odd people might prefer--they were able to customize their already existing mRNA vaccine know-how for Covid-19 by using the complete genetic blueprint of the SARS-CoV- 2 virus, a blueprint that was the result of analytical work done in China and then published for the entire world to see, back in January.

The Bovine coronavirus vaccine has been around for at least 3 decades. I was using them in the early 80s if memory serves me correctly.
Zoetis and merk are the 2 big producers but the patent is expired and there are 'generic' and licensed to 3rd party versions, including a relatively new one that is intranasal.
These animal vaccines come in both 'killed' and 'modified live' versions.

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's comical that so many people are predisposed to not get a vaccine because of fear they will be micro chipped yet many of them will stand for hours waiting in line to give hundreds of hard earned dollars to buy the latest smartphone so they can post 30 times a day all the places they go to on social media which uses a GPS to give the current location.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OH10fiero:

It's comical that so many people are predisposed to not get a vaccine because of fear they will be micro chipped yet many of them will stand for hours waiting in line to give hundreds of hard earned dollars to buy the latest smartphone so they can post 30 times a day all the places they go to on social media which uses a GPS to give the current location.

Thats a broad brush. I am not a conspiracy guy, but in general, the conspiracy people tend to be paranoid about technology?
Anyways, the chip thing has been around as long as chips first made the news. In my opinion it is more of a misinterpretation of the Bible than conspiracy.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2020 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Color me guilty of that...I need a smartphone to function in the work-world, but its never "with" me. Stays on my desk, or if I have to take it in the truck. Never my pocket.

Yup, because of the tracking. Where I am going is nobody's damn business but mine.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-30-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Except there is no tracking involved with the Covid19 vaccines.
It's a childish myth made up by stupid people.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2020 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My smart phone has tape over the camera, same as the laptop. It was like that before the admission by Apple that they and their affiliates are invading your privacy through your device.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I recognize 3 of them, but can only name 2. Thought the 4th might be Satchmo, but doesn't appear to be.

In the first image are Chester Burnett and McKinley Morganfield, better known as Howlin' Wolf and Muddy Waters. 1969, Gallup Park, Ann Arbor, MI

The second image is of Alice Cooper and Salvador Dali. 1973, NYC, NY

Alice Cooper is the only one still alive and Dali is the only one who is known by the name his mother gave him.

The point is that one can choose random pictures to tell any story he wishes.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-30-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My smart phone has tape over the camera, same as the laptop. It was like that before the admission by Apple that they and their affiliates are invading your privacy through your device.

Just read Permanent Record by Edward Snowden. Then you will know exactly what our intelligence services are collecting on each and every citizen.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2020 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS is what blind paranoia coupled with extreme stupidity does to you...

https://twitter.com/ninnyd1.../1333174783924703239

PSSTTTT, buddy....ya fergot yer mask !!!

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 12-01-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2020 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the same forum member who started this Topic by calling attention to a Facebook page with a video pushing the nonsensical idea that lining up to receive a Covid vaccination is going to be like lining up to have an RF-enabled tracking microchip implanted in your body.

The cognitive dissonance here is "super-sized."

I know you have your issues, including some pre-existing conditions, but I think you are stuck (long time stuck) on a kind of thinking and messaging that cannot possibly be a positive thing for you in any realistic kind of way. And to say that "I think"... that's really an understatement. A nod to conventional discourse.

I stand by this, even with the recognition on my part that I am not trending markedly upwards in any way myself.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-01-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2020 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidently. sarcasm is lost on you....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock