Started on: 11-19-2020 06:19 PM
Replies: 8 (246 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 11-24-2020 12:55 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2020 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lemme guess, unisex bathrooms and dresses included ?

https://dailycaller.com/202...es-trump-supporters/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2020 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Their education didn't stick the first time around and I am here to tell you they can't teach this old dog any new tricks. So the SOBs are SOL.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2020 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading that article I was reminded of Luke Skywalker's retort to Kylo Ren: "Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong."
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2020 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

After reading that article I was reminded of Luke Skywalker's retort to Kylo Ren: "Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong."

A very high % of MeM's threads evoke that response and for good reason.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

A very high % of MeM's threads evoke that response and for good reason.

Liberals are amazing. The article links directly to that Twitter thread where all those quotes are from and more. And yet, even with the evidence right in front of you, you still close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and say "NOT TRUE! THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" <sigh>

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 11-24-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Here come the re-education camps"

MeM creates his New Topic names in a way that is reminiscent of theoretical physicist Alan Guth's famous conjecture of Cosmic Inflation.

This one, however, is perhaps not as hyperbolically inflationary as a great number of his great number of other New Topic names.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-24-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

Liberals are amazing. The article links directly to that Twitter thread where all those quotes are from and more. And yet, even with the evidence right in front of you, you still close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and say "NOT TRUE! THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" <sigh>

Oh, I didn't say the California 'regional director' Adkins didn't say those things.
I'm very much of the opinion tho, that we will NOT see 're-education camps' come as a result nor will we see the left attempt to establish any, under that name or any other. Like most of what under8ted/MeM posts here, it's just more one conspiracy theory among many others.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2020 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Lemme guess, unisex bathrooms and dresses included ?

https://dailycaller.com/202...es-trump-supporters/

MEM... you need to really take advantage of your position... you are wasting an opportunity.

As an immigrant, you have far more rights and freedoms in America than US citizens do. If I were you, this is what I would do:

1 - Start a YouTube channel...
2 - Film yourself in tears, talking about how America is such a horrible country and how they are so awful to poor defenseless (insert one of the random non-cis 72 genders).
3 - Watch it go viral... Conservatives will share it to show how much of a crackpot you are, but liberals will share it and one of the (insert one of the random non-cis 72 genders) will open up a Go-Fund-Me page for you.
4 - Money will come streaming in.
5 - Make another video expressing more disgust and hatred for the right, and express how generous you feel towards the loving and caring left.
6 - You might be tempted to spend the money (it won't be much because most people on the left are cheap), but instead... keep it.
7 - Open up a charity for (isnert one of the random non-cis 72 genders), and hire a political activist to make regular videos accosting Republican law-makers near the Capitol building.
8 - You will start getting invited to shows like, "The View" or even "Fox News" and other programs.
9 - Open up a not for profit for people to donate, while you collect the money from the invitations to these talk shows and save that in your own personal account.
10 - Forget to file whatever paperwork you otherwise would have to file to stay in the country (let your VISA expire). When they come to take you.. let them do it. It'll make news everywhere and the left will blame evil Republicans for conspiracy that they're just trying to silence you.
11 - Watch the money roll in, and you'll get even more invitations to TV shows.
12 - All while, continue to post on Twitter and YouTube, and start monetizing as soon as you can.
13 - Let some Democrat politician (Talib, AOC, etc...) pay for your reinstatement into the United States (and let them politicize it).
14 - More money comes rolling in.

At any point, you can "check out," and take all the cash and buy a house in Miami like all Canadians secretly dream about from childhood (just like New Yorkers).

If you want to fall into the graces of the right... you can always do a "#WalkAway" bit and tell everyone you've come to your senses. You'll immediately be welcomed by the right (because that's what we do), and you can make the circuit tour of right-leaning talk shows and collect some more money. Maybe even write a book, which will make #1 on the reading list because Republicans apparently read, and Democrats not really so much.

Last point, after you've paid me $100,000 USD. I'll agree to edit this post and take it down so that I cannot point to it and say that I "created" you.

Glad we had this chat...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2020 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, no, no...

The left are VERY generous !!!!

(with your money. Their own, meh, not so much)

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-24-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock