Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated by longjonsilver
Started on: 11-19-2020 04:37 PM
Replies: 46 (850 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 11-28-2020 12:35 PM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the simple facts; If young healthy people go out and party without masks nor social distancing.....and then later go to a family gathering with Grandma and Gramps........When Grandma and Gramps die from Covid....who's fault was it? And was it really (Important) freedom to party, etc?

If you want our economy to survive, we actually have to control the virus, so that we can actually BUY stuff and keep businesses going....I was seeing a 5% death rate for people who have CAUGHT the virus in the U.S.....so if everyone in the US catches it, the number of dead will be around FIFTEEN MILLION.....do you really think some discomfort now is not worth all of those lives?

I hate the masks, I hate the social distancing (At least from pretty women) but I will do it as long as it takes to get this under control....A healthy United States (Both Human and economic) is the best freedom we can have....
IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2020 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

..A healthy United States (Both Human and economic) is the best freedom we can have....

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

On the contrary, covid's protocols ain't **** compared to what many in the world have experienced in other times and events, but Covid the disease and it's direct health effects has the very real potential to eclipse anything that's ever taken place in my lifetime and even in the lifetime of my oldest living family member..

It has already killed more people in the US in 11 months than the Vietnam War combat deaths did in 10 years.
It has killed more people in the US than the Korean War combat deaths did in 3 years.
It has killed more people in the US than WW1 combat deaths did.
It has killed more people in the US than WW2 combat deaths did & is on track, to within another year, surpass the number of US WW2 all causes deaths.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...ry_casualties_of_war

https://www.nationalww2muse...-us-military-numbers
https://www.worldometers.in...onavirus/country/us/

Feel free to prove wrong those stats.

You can believe them if you want, I do not believe them at face value given the ease at which a death is blamed on covid.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

You can believe them if you want, I do not believe them at face value given the ease at which a death is blamed on covid.

Until someone (anyone) can prove those numbers to be significantly different than what has been reported by John Hopkins, I will continue to accept them. (To be honest, I believe the covid numbers both in cases and deaths posted both for this country and globally, to be a very substantial UNDERCOUNT .. moreso tho in total cases than deaths)

I'm just not much on conspiracy theories, hyperbole, anecdotal reports of what one 'sees' and/or unsubstantiated rhetoric.
According to science and even some now archived OT threads, the worst witnesses are eye witnesses.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-27-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2020 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Until someone (anyone) can prove those numbers to be significantly different than what has been reported by John Hopkins, I will continue to accept them. (To be honest, I believe the covid numbers both in cases and deaths posted both for this country and globally, to be a very substantial UNDERCOUNT .. moreso tho in total cases than deaths)

I'm just not much on conspiracy theories, hyperbole, anecdotal reports of what one 'sees' and/or unsubstantiated rhetoric.
According to science and even some now archived OT threads, the worst witnesses are eye witnesses.

No argument here, sounds like sound advice. I tend to hate conspiracy theories myself.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2020 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good luck with that bit of sage advise.

Many, if not most of those anti-maskers don't care who they transmit covid to. Each other, immune system weakness, young people, middle age, old people... they don't care as long as they have their 'freedom' to do so. There are quite a few, in my age group that think this way too. They are worried what the economic effects are doing to their retirement and other benefits.
When they themselves get it and become dead people they won't need money.

Yeah I worry about people like this being around my girlfriend. She's a young and healthy person, but she also has Lupus, so her immune system is already compromised. She does her best to stay away from people while working, but like you said, some people just don't give a crap.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2020 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, when I was very young (7-10, 1967-70) I was able to get my Father to stop smoking......I looked at it and realized>>> When you have a Camp fire, everyone sits UP wind of it- Noone wants to sit DOWN wind of a camp fire. So why in H-E-Double Toof-pickers would you want to have your own personal "Camp fire" in your mouth? Yet, I still see Lots-O-people smoking today(50 years later)......Dumb-dumb-freaking Idiotic!

People are amazingly smart at times...But those exact same people can be very dumb at times, also.

I refuse to self-incriminate here at this moment.......(At least I never smoked (ANYTHING)(Except tires!!!)(And Fish!)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock