Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Associate professor claims America has never been less racist, and how.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Associate professor claims America has never been less racist, and how. by 2.5
Started on: 11-18-2020 04:20 PM
Replies: 8 (255 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 11-21-2020 01:15 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Less racist against blacks)
(There is some profanity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3POpubeoIc
from 2019

Your thoughts?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-18-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2020 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course it's the most racist against Whites than anytime in all of history.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Of course it's the most racist against Whites than anytime in all of history.

Good point. The media and indoctrination seemingly has some folks whipped to a frenzy.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking I would enjoy sitting in on some of his classes.

Rams
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think John McWhorter is spot on, with his assertion that the United States ("America") as a society, as it stands today, is more fair and more inclusive for black people than at any previous time. (I think that's an accurate paraphrasing of the title of the YouTube segment.)

I have opted not to view any of that 45-minute YouTube segment.

If I were going to "have" some additional John McWhorter, I would start with one of his articles in The Atlantic. Or maybe something that I could read online at National Public Radio or npr(.org).

GOOGLE (etc.) racism "John McWhorter"

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2020 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason Riley, a black American talks about why he thinks struggles persist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMP8GxBA
from 2014
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2020 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone else see the conversation between John McWhorter (from the beginning of this forum topic) and Brian Williams on MSNBC's "The 11th Hour with Brian Williams" on Friday evening?

Did anyone else see <something> on MSNBC..?

They were talking about the aftermath of the election and the current situation.

If the video segment surfaces online I will be back here to post it.

Update: I don't have the video, but I have the audio. It's this strange YouTube video segment, starting at the 34:15 mark. The video is just some weird thing, I don't understand it. This (link) should queue it up to the 34:15 mark. It's a 7-minute conversation. Oh... during the conversation, the associate professor, John McWhorter, describes Trump (in so many words) as a narcissist, and as someone that should never have been elected to the Presidency.

https://youtu.be/LkG76D7h_Vk?t=2055

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-21-2020).]

sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2020 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Narcissists are common in high office. They're more common as business owners, though, because they don't succeed working for others.
Obama was a supreme example of a narcissist. Trump is one, but clearly Trump has a higher moral imperative.

And this is the most racist time in all of our history, racist against Whites. White children are being thrown from balconies to concrete floors by Blacks, shot in the head by them, etc..
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2020 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The government and the media have never been more racist.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock