Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Here is a fun little build to get away from politics.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Here is a fun little build to get away from politics. by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 11-16-2020 09:09 PM
Replies: 2 (137 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 11-16-2020 10:37 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2020 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been working on this one slowly since its for a Christmas gift so no real rush yet.

It started life as this

https://www.canadiantire.ca...-rifle-1756375p.html

And so far has morphed into this

Things you cant see (printed in black) are a 2 inch butt extender, picatinny rail for the foregrip and another on the right front where a laser is going.

The bipod is functional spring-loaded with steel wire reinforcement in the legs. It clears the fore grip nicely when folded. Cheek riser is 4-way adjustable. Scope is a 4x32, and a laser (green or red, depending on what's on sale) is going on the right.

It's still getting a new magazine design that stores spare clips in it (the thing works on a 12-round rotary clip), a couple of sling swivels and maybe a flashlight mount for night rat hunts. Since the kid is under 16 I'm not doing any power mods (there are plenty for it) but its getting the barrel stabilizer, and that flash suppressor actually works as a semi-silencer. Once its all done the white parts are getting Krylon Fusion in black.

Since I got it on sale for $79 bucks a few months ago, the entire build is under $100. Money well blown.

(Yeh, Thats General Lee and Addy in the background saying "what the hell are you doing, dad" )

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-16-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2020 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping for an update on that Black Death or Medieval-style Covid mask that you were posting about.

I've been hoping to see your report (with photos) of wearing it while you go to Horton's or wherever else you might be seen in public.

Still on the back burner?
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2020 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I'm hoping for an update on that Black Death or Medieval-style Covid mask that you were posting about.

I've been hoping to see your report (with photos) of wearing it while you go to Horton's or wherever else you might be seen in public.

Still on the back burner?

I'll get to the rest of it sooner or later...money first (yeh, hey, I'm an evil ccappoolitist and expect this damn machine to at least pay its own keep......since it sure aint going to spit out no molly-maid French-stockings-uniform dishwasher with benefits !!!! )

I've been looking all over for some STL's files of jakes jumping girls....cant seem to print them out for some reason !!!

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-16-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock