Started on: 11-16-2020 12:33 PM
Replies: 12 (438 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 11-18-2020 03:53 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2020 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch as supporters of a new bright and shining dawn in America express their glee and promote unity in the nation’s capitol this last weekend. Aren’t you glad these people are back in power?

https://rmx.news/article/ar...ch-in-washington-d-c

We deserve a happy ending.

------------------

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-16-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want the guns to come out, THAT is how you make the guns come out.

The American people are tolerant and slow to anger but there is a breaking point.

It is obvious that BLM and Antifa were not there to protest anything.

They were there only to bring violence onto people that they disagree with.

They said so:

]https://www.youtube.com/wat...GJS9N6Ygb0[/YOUTUBE]

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-17-2020).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I heard Covid boomed after this.

Also surprisingly this vid went up Nov 8, these people already thought it was a done deal.

Reactions like this show how deep down a rabbit hole people can be. Trump somehow suppressed them, put a weight on them? Maybe its just all about what she says at the 1:20 min mark, its just about race and gender and how well the media sucessfully divided the sheep? So.. now the media will tell them we are undivided?

These folks probably hadn't heard about what BLM and Antifa have been up to.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-17-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
So.. now the media will tell them we are undivided?

The "woke" are united, we are now outlaws to be hunted like feral swine.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-17-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The "woke" are united, we are now outlaws.

It is a very long standing Orwellian "tradition" that Leftists name things, people, places and actions the exact opposite of what they really are.

In objective reality, "woke" is simply people dutifully following a prescribed Marxist agenda without question while parroting the slogans and propaganda they are fed.

They are not awake as the name "woke" suggests.

They are intellectually deep asleep and dreaming that they have somehow atoned for some imagined "crime".

BTW, saying that you or someone else is "woke" is improper, "ghetto", English. But we knew that....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-17-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Watch as supporters of a new bright and shining dawn in America express their glee and promote unity in the nation’s capitol this last weekend. Aren’t you glad these people are back in power?

I wonder at what point fearing for ones life would have been justified.
I also have heard they want to make it illegal to conceal carry near a "demonstration".
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat: The "woke" are united, we are now outlaws to be hunted like feral swine.

All I gotta say about that is: Good luck hunting people who are well armed. The hunter may become the hunted.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's going to suck will be the return to a failing economy, the unfair Individual Mandate, unfair new taxes (401K's now in Democrat's sights) and likely a return to foreign military entanglements (my guess will be Syria soon).

Which Incivility where you referring too?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

What's going to suck will be the return to a failing economy, the unfair Individual Mandate, unfair new taxes (401K's now in Democrat's sights) and likely a return to foreign military entanglements (my guess will be Syria soon).

My intent was to highlight the hypocrisy of the left through sarcasm.

Most here know what I think of this mess. I am firmly and unapologetically in the conservative camp, and have been so for the entirety of my adult life.

There are those here who resent me because of my beliefs. Some have accused me of less than civil behavior but have failed to point out a single instance thereof, after repeated requests. Instead, they grumble in the dark.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-17-2020).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Well, itd be nice if the ones in the vids here ended.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Win or lose, the left's answer to everything is violence. They are nothing but hoodlums, gangsters. They do this while carrying signs that demand peace and harmony.

They actually demand that we be governed by criminal overlords. They do this while shouting epithets against the the rich and powerful.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2020 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Racists". In real life we're all labeled as racists, and racists have to be destroyed by any means available.
Wait, I wrote in Pat Buchanan for President, not Trump.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-18-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock