Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Hunter Biden Sex Tape Released by Chinese TV Station (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hunter Biden Sex Tape Released by Chinese TV Station by Doug85GT
Started on: 10-24-2020 09:47 PM
Replies: 66 (2413 views)
Last post by: randye on 07-13-2022 07:14 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not much protein in your jellyrolls Willie..
IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, now NBC is blatantly aiding Putin with election interference: Putin rejects Trump's criticism of Hunter Biden's business

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden's past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump's attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

Go ahead! Tell me I'm wrong. They should be cancelled from Twitbook!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-26-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uncle Vlad was just talking about Hunter Biden business dealings in Ukraine: "I don't see anything criminal."

“Yes, in Ukraine he (Hunter Biden) had or maybe still has a business, I don’t know. It doesn’t concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians,” Putin said, according to Reuters. “But well, yes, he had at least one company, which he practically headed up, and judging from everything he made good money.”

He added: “I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this (being criminal).”
Peter Aitken for Fox News; October 26, 2020.
https://www.foxnews.com/wor...ns-business-dealings

"Trump Had One Last Story to Sell. The Wall Street Journal Wouldn’t Buy It."

Inside the White House’s secret, last-ditch effort to change the narrative, and the election — and the return of the media gatekeepers.
tags and keywords: laptop, emails, Bobulinski, Giuliani, Hunter Biden
Ben Smith for the New York Times; updated October 26, 2020.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...t-journal-trump.html

But that sex tape... whobody knows.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-26-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left is so bankrupt that they have resurrected Lev Parnas.

I wonder if Karen Ballsy Ford has anything to say.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-26-2020).]

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course you all know that the Chinese news is real. /s
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Of course you all know that the Chinese news is real. /s

As real as Americans mainstream media
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

As real as Americans mainstream media

Media is not the news. It is not regulated like the news we grew up with.
The media can say pretty much anything and as long as its not out right slander they get away with it.
Makes me sick.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

There might be a jellyroll in this assortment...

I'm [slightly] disappointed that no one noticed the mouse....

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I'm [slightly] disappointed that no one noticed the mouse....

I only just noticed the donuts.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2021 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I only just noticed the donuts.

Wait... donuts?!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2022 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2022 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2022 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://notthebee.com/artic...orse-than-his-laptop

It's worse, WAY WORSE, than the laptop.

There are creeps, lowlifes and even scumbags.... and then below all that there's the Biden clan.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-11-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2022 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

https://notthebee.com/artic...orse-than-his-laptop

It's worse, WAY WORSE, than the laptop.

There are creeps, lowlifes and even scumbags.... and then below all that there's the Biden clan.

There are dozens and dozens of videos. I stopped watching them because literally every single one has Biden naked. In EVERY single one, he's playing with himself... no matter where he is, or what he's doing. And a couple of them are his niece filming him with his phone (you can hear her voice) and he's STILL playing with himself in front of her... the whole thing is like WTF. A personality / behavior like that comes from someone who's mind (the reasoning portion / frontal lobe of the brain) has been damaged by extensive drug use.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2022 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

And a couple of them are his niece filming him with his phone (you can hear her voice) and he's STILL playing with himself in front of her...

You know what Hunter Biden's niece's voice sounds like? This is all pretty weird.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2022 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know what Hunter Biden's niece's voice sounds like? This is all pretty weird.

Yeah, there's a backstory, and some other videos. It's kind of sad. If the text messages are true, then he apparently got his niece pregnant, and then she ended up getting an abortion too. Which is messed up because that's his dead brother's daughter.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2022 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, there's a backstory, and some other videos. It's kind of sad. If the text messages are true, then he apparently got his niece pregnant, and then she ended up getting an abortion too. Which is messed up because that's his dead brother's daughter.

I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden... but that all sounds a little too contrived to be factual.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2022 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden... but that all sounds a little too contrived to be factual.

There's pictures and video... Hunter Biden is a really troubled individual.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2022 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's pictures and video...

Which can so easily be faked, even if they exist.

Hunter Biden is a really troubled individual.

Yes, he appears to be messed up.... and his father is the POTUS... although I can't imagine why anyone would want to tarnish the family name.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which can so easily be faked, even if they exist.

Yes, he appears to be messed up.... and his father is the POTUS... although I can't imagine why anyone would want to tarnish the family name.

I appreciate that you are now an expert in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, that you can spot a "deep fake" better than myself, when this is actually the field I'm in right now. But it's already been verified that Biden's laptop is legitimate. This has since been confirmed by all the news agencies. This was an encrypted backup of Hunter's iCloud account that was apparently hacked, which included backups of all of his devices (including iPad, iPhones, macbook, etc.). That level of encryption takes a while to break without the Apple keyring. So either they finally broke the encryption key, or someone stole the keyring off one of his devices recently.

Sometimes people you align with do bad things... and you don't have to feel like you need to defend them.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sometimes people you align with do bad things... and you don't have to feel like you need to defend them.

Coming from one of the P&R stalwarts, that's hilarious. Take a good look in the mirror, Todd!

I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden...

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden...

Apparently you do...

You've come up with every possible scenario in which he didn't actually do any of the things the videos of him show that he did.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apparently you do...

You've come up with every possible scenario in which he didn't actually do any of the things the videos of him show that he did.

Its called performance art, come on man...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've done no such thing. I'm just not willing to accept biased rhetoric at face value.

You are so bitter that your guy lost to Hunter's father that you're willing to grasp at anything that sheds a poor light on the Biden name. Maybe Hunter Biden is guilty of everything that he's been accused of. I don't really care. But you seem to care... you seem to care a lot. If it helps to make father Joe look bad, you're on board lock stock and barrel.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've done no such thing. I'm just not willing to accept biased rhetoric at face value.

You are so bitter that your guy lost to Hunter's father that you're willing to grasp at anything that sheds a poor light on the Biden name. Maybe Hunter Biden is guilty of everything that he's been accused of. I don't really care. But you seem to care... you seem to care a lot. If it helps to make father Joe look bad, you're on board lock stock and barrel.

Patrick, we can go 5 pages with you basically going back and forth about how you are not defending Biden. The reality is, you've done everything you can thus far to down-play this information, or suggest it's not even real. You can look at all your responses above if you need a refresher.

It's cool.

And I'll save my comments about good ole' Joe for the Politics forum.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick, we can go 5 pages with you basically going back and forth about how you are not defending Biden. The reality is, you've done everything you can thus far to down-play this information, or suggest it's not even real. You can look at all your responses above if you need a refresher.

Todd, you've got your blinders adjusted so narrow that you can't properly read what I've posted.

When you wish to talk about armadillos or fresh air vents again, I'm ready and willing. Anything regarding politics, not so much.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2022 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2AYi7zLoHE&t=80s

Meanwhile over on Twitter, Elon Musk weighs in:

https://tinyurl.com/yckcmyzs

Hunter...The "Fredo" of the Biden crime family.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-13-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock