Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Corvette DOMINATION at my local Drag Strip! C1,3, 4,5,6,7 & 8's took over!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Corvette DOMINATION at my local Drag Strip! C1,3, 4,5,6,7 & 8's took over!! by DimeMachine
Started on: 10-17-2020 07:01 AM
Replies: 1 (94 views)
Last post by: Jonesy on 10-17-2020 01:42 PM
DimeMachine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2020 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DimeMachineSend a Private Message to DimeMachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to my local drag strip last weekend and have NEVER seen so many Corvettes there.

Just about every generation, some nearly stock and some approaching 1000 HP.
I captured most of the best passes and if you are interested, here is a front row seat.

Cheers!

------------------
84/87 NB, 3800SC, E-85, VS Cam, 2.8 Pulley, 4T65E-HD, HP Tuners, AEM Wideband, Regal GS Gauges, S-10 Brake Booster. 1/4 mile -11.85 at 114mph

[This message has been edited by DimeMachine (edited 10-17-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2020 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was cool..

I haven't been to my local drag strip in years (holiday beach its called, dunno why, there is no beach, lol).. Would see a vette down there from time to time. There was a guy that had a blue Viper RT that would be there every weekend, was cool to watch.

The Viper guy, and another guy in town that owned a yellow Diablo would run their cars over at Talladega (you can rent track time to run your cars during the off season)

My favorite though, one time there was a guy with a 1970 Porsche 917K, running the track alone.. Man that was such a cool car, and the sound it made, man, it was intoxicating, lol.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock