Started on: 10-16-2020 05:55 PM
Replies: 5 (170 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 10-19-2020 06:09 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2020 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW ???? Bwahahahahahaha

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4494593

(I got it going right now. Should be fun going to the bank next week )
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photos or it didn't happen!
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2020 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biggest fear I have is that cities will begin mandating masks every year there's a flu... which is every single year. This should remain a once in a lifetime thing for us... and should not start to become the norm. I'm tired of seeing freedoms change every year because someone does something stupid. I remember life before 9/11, and air travel was so much easier and convenient. I pretty much refuse to take vacations by air, and only fly by air when I have to for work. All my vacations are road trips.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2020 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Biggest fear I have is that cities will begin mandating masks every year there's a flu... which is every single year. This should remain a once in a lifetime thing for us... and should not start to become the norm. I'm tired of seeing freedoms change every year because someone does something stupid. I remember life before 9/11, and air travel was so much easier and convenient. I pretty much refuse to take vacations by air, and only fly by air when I have to for work. All my vacations are road trips.

Hell man, I walked away from a good aviation career because I couldn't tolerate it. That was bad...THIS sheet is over the top.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2020 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's up here, "Mid"..?

I am really hoping to see photo(s)..!

I hope you're still working on it. Although it probably isn't the most important project on your agenda.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2020 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It got sidelined, I had a run on Myan death Whistles so the printer is tied up the next few days.

Amazing what folks will drop 20 bucks on, and no work involved, I just do my thing and keep an ear for the printer stopping.

https://www.youtube.com/wat...M3om_Jia7z-_ONBvIQxs

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock