Started on: 10-12-2020 12:56 PM
Replies: 13 (236 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 10-15-2020 12:46 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2020 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The UN/ NWO scum are certainly getting the mileage out of this sham !

https://www.rt.com/news/503...oney-virus-survival/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2020 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually cashless is the way to go. I haven’t used cash in China in years. I have Alipay and WeChat pay. Both are super quick and reliable. I can’t remember the last time I visited an ATM.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2020 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yard sales, Facebook marketplace, Kijiji, Brother-in-law..ect, ect, ect. There are BILLIONS of transactions every day that would be impossible without cash.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2020 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can think of no other outcome than the world eventually going cashless... problem is, what does that mean?

Money and wealth is currently based on the representation of cash, somewhere... at a bank, etc.

Our system of currency is essentially the same as it was almost 1000 years ago when the Catholic Knights Templar invented it.

When cash actually goes away, what then? What is it tied to? Certainly not gold... Nixon did away with that in the 60s.

I fear having my wealth simply being a number on a webpage.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2020 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No cash = no privacy.

What little of that there is left.....
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2020 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No cash = no freedom.
They're already demonetizing people for wrong think.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2020 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Yard sales, Facebook marketplace, Kijiji, Brother-in-law..ect, ect, ect. There are BILLIONS of transactions every day that would be impossible without cash.

You just don’t know how it works. Anyone can scan my QR code in my app and transfer me funds.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2020 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Originally posted by olejoedad:

No cash = no privacy.

Have you read Snowden’s book? You have no privacy.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2020 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Originally posted by sourmash:

No cash = no freedom.

Funny. You are thinking of YouTube. This is a banking service where your funds are used to pay for goods and services. If you are treated poorly you simply use a different service. Pure capitalism. This is a digital ATM. You don’t beg.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2020 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rarely use cash any more. I keep 'some' stashed just in case the eletronics of our world goes haywire or in case we have an extended power outage, but my normal day-to-day business practices usually involve plastic and not paper. I think I have about a dollah fity in my wallet right now, because sometimes ya just need a dollah fity..
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2020 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:
Funny. You are thinking of YouTube. This is a banking service where your funds are used to pay for goods and services. If you are treated poorly you simply use a different service. Pure capitalism. This is a digital ATM. You don’t beg.

I'm thinking of people like Andrew Anglin and EDIT
Mark Collett, the latter who I see last week had his bank accounts terminated for saying things the system doesn't approve of what they express.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 10-13-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2020 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
When people get blacklisted, all the banking structures are shutting them down with more frequency. All the major industries eventually blend into 3-4 mega-companies like they did with the news houses or appliance manufacturers. The banking structures aren't different. Banishment of wrong think is the new wave.

Originally posted by maryjane:

I rarely use cash any more. I keep 'some' stashed just in case the eletronics of our world goes haywire or in case we have an extended power outage, but my normal day-to-day business practices usually involve plastic and not paper. I think I have about a dollah fity in my wallet right now, because sometimes ya just need a dollah fity..

Ransomeware is more and more prevalent, taking down systems. Once our pharmacy was down and couldn't process cards, but I had the cash in my pocket.
I almost always use cash. Facebook, all social media, grocery store rewards cards, I avoid all. I make a few purchases on debit card when I'm thin on cash and time is important.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2020 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

No cash = no privacy.

Originally posted by sourmash:

No cash = no freedom.

Agreed.
Also though I do think it will eventually happen, Sadly.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2020 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't use banks, I use credit unions, and at least here if you try to open a new account they will look at your social media and if its "wrongthink" you aren't getting the account. (or loan or credit card or whatever). They are terrified cancel culture will come and bite them in the ass, so its easier to just deny obvious wrongthinkers.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock