Started on: 10-03-2020 11:09 PM
Replies: 24 (365 views)
Last post by: Lambo nut on 10-06-2020 12:50 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But...
Oct 2.
"(CBS DETROIT) – At least one possible Covid-19 vaccine won’t be ready by Election Day.

The CEO of Moderna told the Financial Times, people may have to wait until March or April only if the vaccine is proven safe and effective.

It’s also pushing back a timeline for seeking emergency authorization for frontline workers and at-risk patients to Nov. 25."
https://detroit.cbslocal.co...ntil-march-or-april/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:\
The CEO of Moderna told the Financial Times, people may have to wait until March or April only if the vaccine is proven safe and effective.

It’s also pushing back a timeline for seeking emergency authorization for frontline workers and at-risk patients to Nov. 25."
https://detroit.cbslocal.co...ntil-march-or-april/

That might be a big "IF". All concerned what a safe and effective vaccine. Getting the general public to get it may take a huge effort.
I'll be first in line when my row is called.

Rams
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2020 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many won't take it. And many of those are going to be among the same ones that have accused others of being 'scared' of Covid.

Funny how that is huh?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-04-2020).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be in Phase 1b. I'm good with that. I'm tired of wearing a mask all the time. It makes it difficult to shower and shave.
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
China has already given out hundreds of thousands of doses. Apparently their stage 3 trial involves anyone and everyone.

Y’all hurry up and get healthy. I have been stuck here since December.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Releasing a vaccine this quickly will obviously mean that no stability or shelf life studies have been completed per the current PMA regs.

That may be ok, but before taking any COV-2 vaccine I want to know specifically what adjuvant(s), stabilizer(s) and preservative(s) are in it.

Considering the reported adverse effects that Thimerasol (a mercury based preservative), had on recipients in the past, I think that's prudent

I also understand that one form of a new COV-2 vaccine may be lyophilized so I would want to know what diluent is specified and how critical the reconstitution is.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-04-2020).]

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

HAGO!

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Many won't take it. And many of those are going to be among the same ones that have accused others of being 'scared' of Covid.

Funny how that is huh?

But if you're not scared of covid, you don't need the vaccine.

Funny how that is huh?
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So those in jail get it before me?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2020 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Funny how that is huh?

And if you’re not scared of dehydration, you don’t need water.

Funny how stupid that sounds, huh?
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

And if you’re not scared of dehydration, you don’t need water.

Funny how stupid that sounds, huh?

You've done worse.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've done worse.

Now, apply that logic to a border wall, and gun ownership, and voter ID.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny how that is huh?

Depends how one looks at it I suppose. I'm not one bit afraid of dying but I sure don't want to get it and risk giving it to someone else.
I lost fear of death back in 1970.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2020 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny how that is huh?

Ya mean same way I wont get any other "vaccine" or "shot" anymore ??

Younger years I got got forced into the flu shot for a few years by employers, and every time I got it I got sick as a dawg. Now its been 20 years and I haven't really had a bad case in 20 years.

Stick me with something steel, I'll stick right-the-frack back with something steel.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 10-04-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Ya mean same way I wont get any other "vaccine" or "shot" anymore ??

Younger years I got got forced into the flu shot for a few years by employers, and every time I got it I got sick as a dawg. Now its been 20 years and I haven't really had a bad case in 20 years.

Stick me with something steel, I'll stick right-the-frack back with something steel.

I'm of the opinion that everyone should have a choice as it applies to getting vaccinations but, that also means everyone has a responsibility to act accordingly.
While the COVID 19 virus isn't the Flu, avoiding infected folks who have it is a good thing. A person who will not accept a vaccination IMHO should be more cautious and do more to avoid catching and or spreading a virus. Social Distancing has always been a good thing and also can prevent pregnancy. The real problem (in my opinion) is the apparent long incubation period with infected persons where they are asymptomatic (no symptoms) and yet fully able to spread the virus. To my knowledge, I have not been in contact with anyone who is infected with COVID 19 but.................

Your choice to get "stuck" or not "get stuck". I know that when there's an FDA approved vaccine, I'll be getting in line ASAP. (while social distancing)

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-05-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More leftist hypocrisy: The left supports this woman

But they want you to believe that this woman wants to kill people.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In theory only one of those women has the possibility of inadvertently killing me. That would be the second of the two women. The "anti-masker."

As far as abortions... I left fetus'ing behind, and quite some time ago now, to be honest about it. I'm just a "former fetus" as the saying goes--and it actually is a saying. I expect that a Google search on that phrase will turn something up.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

In theory only one of those women has the possibility of inadvertently killing me. That would be the second of the two women. The "anti-masker."

The first woman is more likely to kill you with her car while trying to unwrap another cheeseburger.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The first woman is more likely to kill you with her car while trying to unwrap another cheeseburger.

IF I get to choose the woman that is going to kill me there is a better way to go.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

If Woman#1 is protesting about abortion rights, I kinda have to think she got impregnated via artificial insemination.. or a while wearing double thickness paper bag.

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2020 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've done worse.

Seeing your “thought” processes laid out in real-time is interesting in the same way watching monkeys drink their own urine is.

The idiocy is 100% transparent to everyone but the monkey.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2020 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

If Woman#1 is protesting about abortion rights, I kinda have to think she got impregnated via artificial insemination.. or a while wearing double thickness paper bag.

Or she could just be a really nice person with an amazing personality.

For some, that’s enough.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2020 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I'm not one bit afraid of dying but I sure don't want to get it and risk giving it to someone else.

Exactly.

I’m actually looking forward to dying.
I’m just not interested in hurting someone else getting there.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-05-2020).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Seeing your “thought” processes laid out in real-time is interesting in the same way watching monkeys drink their own urine is.

The idiocy is 100% transparent to everyone but the monkey.

You have brown eyes, don't you?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock