Started on: 09-26-2020 09:13 PM
Replies: 10 (238 views)
Last post by: Boondawg on 09-29-2020 12:05 AM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2020 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drag racing is pretty much a "mechanic's" race. I prefer road and auto crossing.

Rams
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That silver stingray at the 30:10 mark was freakin sweet!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just finished watching the whole thing. I like the variety of cars, and the multitude of mods. I think the '64 Vette is my favorite.

[EDIT] I posted immediately after watching the video, and didn't see your comment. You have excellent taste in cars.

Originally posted by Jonesy:

That silver stingray at the 30:10 mark was freakin sweet!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-26-2020).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Just finished watching the whole thing. I like the variety of cars, and the multitude of mods. I think the '64 Vette is my favorite.

[EDIT] I posted immediately after watching the video, and didn't see your comment. You have excellent taste in cars.

One of my favorite car designs ever.. They just look so damn cool, really wish that style would make a comeback.

There is a guy that owns an antique shop across the street from my hardware store, he owns a metallic silver 63, with the split back window..

Car is sooooooo freakin sweet.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

One of my favorite car designs ever.. They just look so damn cool, really wish that style would make a comeback.

There is a guy that owns an antique shop across the street from my hardware store, he owns a metallic silver 63, with the split back window..

Car is sooooooo freakin sweet.

I don't suppose a 66 Convertible 427ci, 450 horse, four speed Vette would be of any interest?

I have first option on it but, I've already got too many toys that don't get played with.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-27-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bored, I watched a little bit of "Donk" racing a few nights ago. Some really strange stuff happening on the 'sidelines', but then too, it WAS in Louisiana.
It wasn't what I usually visualize when I think of Big Wheel racing...

https://www.hollywoodreport...s-donkmaster-1304524

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2020 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check the pull on that Chevy diesel pickup at 19:32!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-28-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Check the pull on that Chevy diesel pickup at 19:32!

When I saw that, my first thought was... get that guy off the track! I'm not impressed by voluminous clouds of choking black smoke.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2020 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

When I saw that, my first thought was... get that guy off the track! I'm not impressed by voluminous clouds of choking black smoke.

But that Diesel pull!
Hell, i fart just standing up...:shrug:
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay