Started on: 09-26-2020 03:22 PM
Replies: 4 (113 views)
Last post by: Jonesy on 09-26-2020 10:47 PM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone seen the sneak peeks at the "Matrix 4".?

Looks pretty interesting. Not a whole lot about the story has been revealed yet.. So far we know Neo and Trinity will return. (how? i have no idea since they both died in the 3rd movie) and apparently no Morpheus.

Apparently Neo also has no memory of being "The One" and has no powers..

Supposed to take place during "peace time" but different factions and popped up within the matrix. Those that worship Neo as a messiah, another that wants to be free from the matrix, and another that wants to stay within the matrix.. How Neo and Trinity fit into the equation isn't yet known. Movie is still over a year away, supposed to come out early 2022 i think.

But still.. I always enjoyed the Matrix films, so this sounds pretty interesting so far.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Anyone seen the sneak peeks at the "Matrix 4".?

Looks pretty interesting. Not a whole lot about the story has been revealed yet.. So far we know Neo and Trinity will return. (how? i have no idea since they both died in the 3rd movie) and apparently no Morpheus.

Apparently Neo also has no memory of being "The One" and has no powers..

Supposed to take place during "peace time" but different factions and popped up within the matrix. Those that worship Neo as a messiah, another that wants to be free from the matrix, and another that wants to stay within the matrix.. How Neo and Trinity fit into the equation isn't yet known. Movie is still over a year away, supposed to come out early 2022 i think.

But still.. I always enjoyed the Matrix films, so this sounds pretty interesting so far.

Welcome back Mr. Anderson

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Welcome back Mr. Anderson

No mention of Smith yet in the new film.. But i mean, cmon, you can't have Neo, without Smith, as they are opposites of the same coin. Heard a rumor that Smith is still "alive" or i guess the word "processing" would be more appropriate since hes a computer program lol. But the rumor is he's been hiding inside the body of a human in Zion (like he did to Bane in the 3rd movie) ..

Another rumor i heard about Morpheus, is that hes not in the movie because he's dead. Right after the Revolutions came out, there was an Matrix MMO game that picked up the story right after the movies, and was written by the original writers and (at the time) considered cannon. Apparently in the story, Morpheus formed a group that was protesting against the machines because they would not return Neo's body too them, as they thought of Neo as their messiah and wanted to recover his body for proper burial. But the machines claimed they didn't have Neo's body, that it was destroyed or something like that, so it started creating tension between the humans and machines peace deal they had going, so someone murdered Morpheus.

Again, just a rumor, but it sounds pretty cool.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 09-26-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like sands through the hour glass, so go the days of our lives........

Rams
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Like sands through the hour glass, so go the days of our lives........

Rams

lol.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock