BLM Video by 88Fingers
Started on: 09-17-2020 10:31 AM
Replies: 89 (1528 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 09-29-2020 12:41 PM
88Fingers

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey people, if you believe in BLM check out my video. If not, don't. Thank You......The Time Fly's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk4FVH_F46Y
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A good video and the message does have significant merit, tho like most things, the 'truth' about this issue probably falls somewhere between either of the 2 extreme positions that most people take.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good production quality. With a name like 88fingers, you must be a piano player.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

A good video and the message does have significant merit, tho like most things, the 'truth' about this issue probably falls somewhere between either of the 2 extreme positions that most people take.

Can you briefly explain the 2 extremes?
I see an organization with a slogan and a mission statement, and I see people who believe in the slogan itself. I don't see any other sides or middle ground.
antifa are a different entity joined by some common goals. So for the purpose of keeping on topic I will leave out antifa.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one side=a long history of minorities being harassed and killed.
opposite side= 'they brought it all upon themselves each time by not 'complying'.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ironic they promote the constitution in the song. I didn't get much out of it except that the writer believes BLM is really about racist things done to black people.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

opposite side= 'they brought it all upon themselves each time by not 'complying'.

Ok, I am glad I asked because I had a different train of thought in mind.
Honestly I do not see your statements as representative of an extreme.
Your statements are factual and easy for anyone to understand and agree with regardless of how they feel about blm as an organization or just a factual slogan.
To be extreme, by definition people would easily disagree with the "opposite side".
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey 2.5, not even the harmonica solo man? I nailed it in one take! The Constitution reference is that it is supposed to be equal rights for everyone! Not just some.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fingers:

Hey 2.5, not even the harmonica solo man? I nailed it in one take! The Constitution reference is that it is supposed to be equal rights for everyone! Not just some.

I wasnt referring to the musicality
Did you watch the vid I posted, and what are your thoughts? Do you believe what BLM believes? You say are donating to them.

Equal rights yes. Equal treatment yes. Affirmative action no. Defund police no.
Equity, equality of outcome is a scam, unmeasurable, unreachable, and a tool.

If you haven't thought about these things and all you are talking about and thinking about is the police and how the media has publicized Police action as racist, I encourage you to look deeper.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-17-2020).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the bottom line.....this is as simple as it sounds and would take care of 90% of the problem. Comply when asked by law enforcement. Act like an entiltled dumbshit, get what you deserve.
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey 2.5, the donation thing is so that YouTube doesn't take it down, It is basically a disclaimer. The lyrics came to me as a tribute to George Floyd. I didn't like how he was treated. The video won't generate any revenue. The video was done by a guy that really dug the song. To me it is just about equality. The original concept of BLM was noble and has since been corrupted to a point. Relevant song though for these times if I do say so myself!
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...the harmonica solo... I nailed it in one take!

Fred, just out of curiosity... are you "Alfred" of Alfred Crescent & The Time Fly's? What was your contribution to the song? Lyrics? Harmonica? What else? Just trying to determine your level of involvement.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

And the bottom line.....this is as simple as it sounds and would take care of 90% of the problem. Comply when asked by law enforcement. Act like an entiltled dumbshit, get what you deserve.

two words.
Tamir Rice.

2 seconds.
That's the amount of time that elapsed between the second the police drove up, got out of the car with weapons drawn, yelled "Showmeyourhands!Showmeyourhands! and "POW! Pow!" a 12 year old playing with a pelletgun is dead.

https://www.theguardian.com...rice-shooting-police
According to information reported to the press on the day of the shooting by Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association President Jeffrey Follmer, "[Loehmann and Garmback] pulled into the parking lot and saw a few people sitting underneath a pavilion next to the center. [Loehmann] saw a black gun sitting on the table, and he saw the boy pick up the gun and put it in his waistband."[32] Also on that date, Cleveland Deputy Chief Tomba stated, "The officer got out of the car and told the boy to put his hands up. The boy reached into his waistband, pulled out the gun and [Loehmann] fired two shots." According to Chief Tomba, "the child did not threaten the officer verbally or physically."[16][17][32] On November 26, the day a video of the shooting was released, Chief Tomba is quoted as saying, "Loehmann shouted from the car three times at Tamir to show his hands as he approached the car."[4] The entire incident happened in less than two seconds.[33] The officers later found that the gun was an Airsoft gun which had had its orange safety tip removed. These weapons are actual size replicas of real guns, designed to shoot non-lethal plastic pellets.

2 seconds..the car hadn't even come to a complete stop.

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick, you are correct sir! I wrote the song, played guitar, harmonica and sang the lead vocal and overdubbed the high harmony. Some great local musicians did organ, bass, drums and more backups. A friend of the bass player who operates a video production company heard the song and really liked it to the point of putting the video together and getting it on YouTube for almost no $$$. I thought it all came out pretty darn good. Glad it creates discussion. I also have videos from My old band, "The Dylan Harris Network" and of course I have Fiero Fred on You Tube as well. Thanks for asking!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Patrick, you are correct sir! I wrote the song, played guitar, harmonica and sang the lead vocal and overdubbed the high harmony.

Excellent!

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Patrick, I do my best. A few more new ones coming out soon as well.

[This message has been edited by 88Fingers (edited 09-19-2020).]

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88Fingers

208 posts
Member since Sep 2018
And might as well jump in with both feet. This one is for the Native peoples problems with government as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LKkwzye234
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88Fingers

208 posts
Member since Sep 2018
Hey Williegoat, thank you and about the name, it is because of the 2 '88 GTs I have and a cartoon character that used to steel Grand Pianos named 88 Fingers Louis.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And might as well jump in with both feet...

Fred, when I watched This video that you posted in This thread, I immediately felt that you had a very distinctive voice/accent. (I still think you've spent some time in the southern States! ) And as it turns out, your voice lends itself very well to singing. You sound great.

It's unfortunate that at least a dozen songs/videos on This page are all named Dylan Harris Network. Makes it difficult to differentiate them!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2020 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
Act like an entiltled dumbshit, get what you deserve.

Being executed for “Acting like an entitled dumbshit” is a stiff sentence considering it is not against the law and no trial took place.

It definitely doesn’t reach the level of Death Sentence.

Especially from those who swore to “Protect & Serve”.
And shooting people in the back is especially unacceptable.

The simple truth is, to a large degree, Black people are and always have been treated differently (more harshly) by police (and not just) than white people.

THAT is the over-due truth we need to work on.

As smart as I am, and as adept as I am at surviving anything, and even with all my polite manners and instantaneous assimilation abilities, I still wouldn’t want to be black while being pulled over...

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick, thank you again. Yeah, my previous band was named after Bob Dylan and Emmylou Harris, 2 of my faves. I am with 4 new guys now so I named it after my street and of course the "Time Fly" LOL.....I keep trying to write about anything topical. I did a Fiero version of The Beatles " Ballad of John and Yoko" you may like to hear at some time.....Fred W
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2020 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 Fingers... that reminds me of a Comedy Central roast joke;

“What do the “Octo-mom” and Lisa Lampenelli have in common?”

“They’ve both had 80 fingers inside them.”

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did a Fiero version of The Beatles " Ballad of John and Yoko" you may like to hear at some time...

Absolutely!

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Boondog, love the reference! Great sense of humor. Like Bojack Horseman!
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88Fingers

208 posts
Member since Sep 2018
Hey Patrick, it won't let me paste the mp3 of the song. Need your e-mail I guess....Fred W
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Patrick... Need your e-mail

In my Profile.

Hey Boondog, love the reference! Great sense of humor. Like Bojack Horseman!

Fred, you might enjoy this thread Here. [EDIT] I just realized you were the first person to respond in that thread!

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-19-2020).]

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Patrick, when I get home from work this afternoon I will fire it off to y'all....Fred W
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

two words.
Tamir Rice.

2 seconds.
That's the amount of time that elapsed between the second the police drove up, got out of the car with weapons drawn, yelled "Showmeyourhands!Showmeyourhands! and "POW! Pow!" a 12 year old playing with a pelletgun is dead.

https://www.theguardian.com...rice-shooting-police
According to information reported to the press on the day of the shooting by Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association President Jeffrey Follmer, "[Loehmann and Garmback] pulled into the parking lot and saw a few people sitting underneath a pavilion next to the center. [Loehmann] saw a black gun sitting on the table, and he saw the boy pick up the gun and put it in his waistband."[32] Also on that date, Cleveland Deputy Chief Tomba stated, "The officer got out of the car and told the boy to put his hands up. The boy reached into his waistband, pulled out the gun and [Loehmann] fired two shots." According to Chief Tomba, "the child did not threaten the officer verbally or physically."[16][17][32] On November 26, the day a video of the shooting was released, Chief Tomba is quoted as saying, "Loehmann shouted from the car three times at Tamir to show his hands as he approached the car."[4] The entire incident happened in less than two seconds.[33] The officers later found that the gun was an Airsoft gun which had had its orange safety tip removed. These weapons are actual size replicas of real guns, designed to shoot non-lethal plastic pellets.

2 seconds..the car hadn't even come to a complete stop.

I wrote out a long response to this but I'm going to keep it to myself.

The only thing I will say is the gang violence in Cleveland then and now is why this happened.
If you had your family torn apart by gangs and watched the destruction of families and communities in Cleveland perhaps you would understand.
This was a horrible tragedy. You know what would have stopped it?
One ****ing adult going over and taking the toy away from him, but no they were on the phone with the police.
When the police got there it would have taken one adult to again take the toy away from him.

88 I wont respond here again as this seems to be off subject.
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dragon, no problem man! Express yourself as you see fit. It is all good man! Keep the discussion alive!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Patrick, when I get home from work this afternoon I will fire it off to y'all....Fred W

Heh heh... Fred, it's really good! You definitely captured the feel of the original Beatles song. Your version needs wider distribution. Would there be any copyright issues (due to the music) if you uploaded it to YouTube along with rally car footage from Targa Newfoundland?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dragon, no problem man! Express yourself as you see fit. It is all good man! Keep the discussion alive!

Its not healthy sometimes and I am afraid perhaps we don't see the same view in this discussion.

Choose your hero's well because defined by them you will be.

Remember you asked for it.

2 seconds is more than enough time to kill several people. I question why the kid was walking around pointing what could have been a real gun at people.
The officers were not advised on the 911 call that it could have been a fake gun. They went to the park looking for someone that was pointing a gun at people.
Gangs use these kids for a reason.

My Ex wife cousins son (that's a mouth full) is going to die in prison.
First offence was drive by shooting, just random violence. He was very young at the time, trying to make his bones with the local gangs.
The courts took pity on him and let him out on parole. Didn't even make it a year before he joined a gang and killed someone else. This time it was a little girl.
I saw a picture and he looked like any other stupid kid playing games he didn't understand. Cleveland is a rough place and the first time he was under the age of 18.
I know several of the police officers in Cleveland that wish they could have stopped him. You can hear it in their voices the very few times he is talked about. These are his blood relatives.

Hesitation gets people killed. Had this been a real gun and the cops not responded appropriately what would have been the cost?

I feel bad for the family and community. But again it could have been avoided. Where were the adults that day?
Oh yeah they were on the phone with the Police.
Evil people are out there and they don't look like the devil they look like the kid next door.
The last thing you would have expected from that kid was for him to shoot your little girl.

Yes I would have shot him given the facts and knowing the history of the gangs and violence.
I would have carried that with me for the rest of my life but it would still have been better than if I had done nothing and let innocents get hurt.
Sometimes we are put in a situation beyond our control. Life sucks that way sometimes.
None of us are without faults, we can over come or let it drag us to hell but we all respond in our own way.

I struggle over this response, it hit me close to home and left me with a knot in my stomach.
I feel bad for the kids raised this way, I feel bad for the cops that respond to this kind of call.
I feel bad for that little girl who will never have her first date, her first kiss, her first child, her life was cut short by a kid with a real gun.

Nothing good will ever come out of violence, but when left unchecked it can grow and its one of those things that at a point you can't control it.
It sickens me this violence, on both sides but there has to be personal responsibility.
All of this could have been avoided had there been just a little of that before the cops got called.

For every bad cop in the news how many good cops are having to live with something forced on them?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2020 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Its not healthy sometimes and I am afraid perhaps we don't see the same view in this discussion.

Jake, I don't think anyone should be upset that you posted what you did in the manner that you did. You weren't attacking anyone, you weren't trying to belittle anyone else's beliefs. It was simply a well stated, adult response. Well done.

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Patrick, thank you and the original idea was to use my own GoPro footage from the actual event but now you started me thinking. My video guy could easily do up a rally vid and overdub the song onto it. If it gets taken down, so be it, it would still be a fun project.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I feel bad for the family and community. But again it could have been avoided. Where were the adults that day?

Presumably, one 'adult' exited a police car and killed a 12 year old within 2 seconds.

For every bad cop in the news how many good cops are having to live with something forced on them?

That, is part of life, and the same can be said of countless others that work in high risk occupational sectors. It comes with the territory and more often than not, is explained to them when they enter into that occupation. The vast majority of police officers (I still believe) are professional, committed, caring individuals that can and do remain cool and calm in bad situations but for the few that are not, they need to go.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2020 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The vast majority of police officers (I still believe) are professional, committed, caring individuals that can and do remain cool and calm in bad situations but for the few that are not, they need to go.

I concur.

I wonder if back cops are just as likely to mistreat black suspects as white cops are?

Is it a color thing, or is it just a “cop” (good guy/bad guy) thing?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-21-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I concur.

I wonder if back cops are just as likely to mistreat black suspects as white cops are?

Is it a color thing, or is it just a “cop” (good guy/bad guy) thing?

Difficult to say. Studies have been done but the ones I've looked at are inconclusive at best and it's hard to figure anything about it considering overal, the large majority of police officers in the US are Caucasian. Some metro areas, the ratio is very close, while others, there is a wide disparity. Los Angeles has had it's share of controversy but their ratio is pretty good, while Houston has had relative few controversial problems but their ratio is definitely looking worse.

Is a black police officer more likely to try to de-escalate? I don't know. I think there is a long standing culture within some jurisdictions to shoot first and let the courts decide later.
We do know 'things' are beginning (at last) to change but it has taken a terrible toll to get it to.
(figures are 7 years old and have probably changed since this was updated.

https://www.governing.com/g...-representation.html

There is MUCH more to it of course than just numbers tho.
Amoung them...... group identity ...

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 09-21-2020).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

two words.
Tamir Rice.

Do you believe the police shot him just because he was black?

Are the cops specifically targeting black people?

Do the statistics show cops target black people more?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Presumably, one 'adult' exited a police car and killed a 12 year old within 2 seconds.

You can blame the cops all you want but they are only a small part of the gang problems that have plagued Cleveland.
As I said I struggled with posting this as this was what I expected, there has to be some personal responsibility.
Cops and the government are not your parents. Cleveland wanted this to go away, they fired the cop and they paid off the family.
I don't know this cop but I know cops and firemen in Cleveland that have walked into hell and came out without shooting anyone and then there are the others have not been so lucky and wont talk about it.

It was a tragedy that should not have happened but you can't dump all the responsibility on the cops and walk away.
That kid like so many other kids were let down. Just like the girl in my example who was let down by the bleeding hearts in the courts.

I respect you a lot Don, you have been through more **** than I can imagen. But I am going to disagree with you on this.

Last response as this is a thread about a BLM video and this is in my opinion was not a race motivated incident.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-21-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2020 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:
1.Do you believe the police shot him just because he was black?

2.Are the cops specifically targeting black people?

3.Do the statistics show cops target black people more?

1. Probably not. Not 'just' because he was black anyway.
2. I do not know if they are or not.
3. I haven't looked into that.

88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please watch the Video and judge for yourself everyone!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock