BLM Video by 88Fingers
Started on: 09-17-2020 10:31 AM
Replies: 89 (1530 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 09-29-2020 12:41 PM
88Fingers

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2020 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey People, this stuff is still in the news and still going on! Tragic.
IP: Logged
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey people, are there no Black Fiero drivers? LOL
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fingers:

There are, but the words they type are still the same color.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This of all things popped up on my news feed this morning.

I will just leave it here.

https://www.phillymadecreat...rge-floyd-mug-shots/
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one gives a damn except the welfare case, no-daddy-mommas, "give me everything for free", ghetto dwellers. That's what BLM is about. Trying to instill violence to get their way....which is no laws, no rules, and take what they want from anyone they choose with no repercussions.
So 88Fingers, if you're trying to get "views" on your Youtube channel by bumping this pathetic topic.....congratulations on your channel.
If you truly are bumping this because you believe in this pathetic organization, go shove it up your ass.

Now you have my opinion.

The true educated blacks in this country even admit that this ghetto run organization is ruining the public view of ALL blacks. I have no idea why you would support this group of ghetto shitheads. You want to support the black community, donate to the UNCF and help the younger generation get a better education.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-26-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2020 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do they have to be Black Fiero Drivers ? Cant they just be Fiero drivers ?

Support an end to heavy-handed policing, and police brutality, and police murder ? Hell yes, I support that goal--but for everyone, not just black people. #alllivesmatter.

I DO NOT support drug culture, gang culture, looting, rioting, drive-by shootings, neighborhood destruction, marxism/communism or pants around the knees with underwear hanging out.
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right on everyone. Very passionate responses and very good points made by all!
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2020 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please watch the Video and judge for yourself everyone!

I've decided I'm like so many of the rest of the nation and have reached "fatigue" level.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right on everyone. Very passionate responses and very good points made by all!

I am 100% against Blank Lives Matter organization. It is absolutely anti-Christ. Full of hate and racism along with communist and anarchist believes.
I am 100% in favor of all lives Matter no matter the color. This is an ABSOLUTE truth, that blm refuses to recognize. ANY abuse of Americans is wrong. Any abuse of Americans no matter the color, no matter the sex no matter the believes, is wrong. IF, blm cares about Police abuse, they care about abuse of white people too. If they don't,....the are no better than the kkk.
You are absolutely wrong in your beliefs that blm was "taken over" by some other beliefsystem. All you have to do is just skim through the blm home site to see that from day one, they were what they are now, hate and discontent=anti-Christ.
BUT, as an American (something blm wants to strip from you) you are still able to speak you opinion out load.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

ANY abuse of Americans is wrong.

What's so special about Americans?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Root beer. We got root beer.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does BLM stand for, Burn Loot Murder ?

Can't remember.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 09-27-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess nothing.....compared to Patrick.
BUT sense you asked, blm is an American disgrace. If you Canadians want them, you can have them.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess nothing.....compared to Patrick.
BUT sense you asked, blm is an American disgrace. If you Canadians want them, you can have them.

You appear to be upset about BLM not being inclusive of everyone, "no matter the color, no matter the sex no matter the believes"... yet you turn around and are guilty of the same thing, limiting your disapproval of "abuse" to Americans.

And maybe you should actually take a look at the BLM website. It's an international organization. Brace yourself... there's a whole big world outside of your borders!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2020 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36401 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Wichita:

Can't remember.

Ask Rickady88GT... or maybe not.

I am 100% against Blank Lives Matter organization.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Root beer. We got root beer.

I assume the formula for A&W root beer is the same down there as it is up here. I really like it. A&W root beer is the only non-alcoholic carbonated sweet beverage I'll drink... as an occasional treat.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You appear to be upset about BLM not being inclusive of everyone, "no matter the color, no matter the sex no matter the believes"... yet you turn around and are guilty of the same thing, limiting your disapproval of "abuse" to Americans.

My disapproval of abuse is not limited to Americans. When I say all lives mattter, it means exactly that, no matter the Country.
Any appearance otherwise is just you wanting to argue.

And maybe you should actually take a look at the BLM website. It's an international organization. Brace yourself... there's a whole big world outside of your borders!

Sure it is.. but their targeted victims of preference are by far Americans. With over 30 deaths and over 2 billion dollars in damages all perpetrated against innocent American civilians, I would say the focus is on Americans.
You can brace yourself for facts, but I know you don't care, you just want to argue.
So protection from mistreatment is an honorable goal. It is dishonorable to attack and harass people based on the color of skin. The blm organization does not live up to this honorable status. Regardless of the Country they originated from.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I didn't watch all of the video but I did recognize the people in what I did watch.
We are still talking about the video and why this thread was started?

So share with us this great injustice in other countries that BLM is helping to solve.
Enlighten me.

BLM is a terrorist organization. An international terrorist organization if that makes you feel better.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I assume the formula for A&W root beer is the same down there as it is up here. I really like it. A&W root beer is the only non-alcoholic carbonated sweet beverage I'll drink... as an occasional treat.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Yeah, but we invented root beer....and jazz....and the small block Chevy.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Can't remember.

Pretty close.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

No one gives a damn except the welfare case, no-daddy-mommas, "give me everything for free", ghetto dwellers.

That's what BLM is about. Trying to instill violence to get their way....which is no laws, no rules, and take what they want from anyone they choose with no repercussions.

So 88Fingers, if you're trying to get "views" on your Youtube channel by bumping this pathetic topic.....congratulations on your channel.

If you truly are bumping this because you believe in this pathetic organization, go shove it up your ass.

Now you have my opinion.

The true educated blacks in this country even admit that this ghetto run organization is ruining the public view of ALL blacks.

I have no idea why you would support this group of ghetto shitheads.

You want to support the black community, donate to the UNCF and help the younger generation get a better education.

Brilliant.
Too bad it’s just the same old tired horseshit.
It does say a lot about the author, though.

P.S. “Go shove it up your ass” is not an “opinion”, brainiac.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-28-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2020 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is absolutely anti-Christ.

Please.
That’s like saying something is “anti-make believe”.
It’s silly.

You can no more expect to apply your beliefs to someone else than they can to you.

Like with BLM, remember?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My disapproval of abuse is not limited to Americans. When I say all lives mattter, it means exactly that, no matter the Country.
Any appearance otherwise is just you wanting to argue.

Oh yeah? Then why mention "Americans" in the first place?

ANY abuse of Americans is wrong. Any abuse of Americans no matter the color, no matter the sex no matter the believes, is wrong.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36401 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

We are still talking about the video and why this thread was started?

I dunno. You quoted a question I posed to Rickady88GT Here where I was trying to clarify his earlier comment. I'm not sure why you quoted what you did.

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

So share with us this great injustice in other countries that BLM is helping to solve.
Enlighten me.

Perhaps you should share with me why you believe I'm a spokesperson for BLM.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-28-2020).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh yeah? Then why mention "Americans" in the first place?

I would venture to guess its because America is where he lives, and where he can vote?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-28-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2020 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, but we invented root beer....and jazz....and the small block Chevy.

All 3 of those still dont add up to a good plate of Poutine !
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
American Lives Matter!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I would venture to guess its because America is where he lives, and where he can vote?

Yet he was addressing a Canadian (88Fingers) on an international forum based in the Netherlands owned and operated by a Dutch national.

If it makes sense to you that Rickady88GT would only refer to "Americans", then we can agree to disagree.

ANY abuse of Americans is wrong. Any abuse of Americans no matter the color, no matter the sex no matter the believes, is wrong.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36401 posts
Member since Apr 99

American Livers Matter!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet he was addressing a (88Fingers) on an international forum based in the Netherlands owned and operated by a Dutch national.

After you chastised him he clarified, so you can feel satisfied having attempted somewhat sucessfully to divert attention from the points he was making by saying "look over here" ... "you only talk about the people in the country you are from".

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-28-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After you chastised him...

I "chastised" him after he blew off my initial question.

...you can feel satisfied having attempted somewhat sucessfully to divert attention from the points he was making by saying "look over here"

Oh? And why would that have been my intention?

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Chopped Liver Platter!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh? And why would that have been my intention?

hmm

..nope I'm not getting anything.

My guess is though that you likely don't agree with him. Sadly I seem to have offerd another rabbit trail with this conversation.

Here was his post. Looking back though you may want to substitute Person for American.

... Full of hate and racism along with communist and anarchist believes.
I am 100% in favor of all lives Matter no matter the color. This is an ABSOLUTE truth, that blm refuses to recognize. ANY abuse of Americans is wrong. Any abuse of Americans no matter the color, no matter the sex no matter the believes, is wrong. IF, blm cares about Police abuse, they care about abuse of white people too. If they don't,....the are no better than the kkk.
You are absolutely wrong in your beliefs that blm was "taken over" by some other beliefsystem. All you have to do is just skim through the blm home site to see that from day one, they were what they are now, hate and discontent=anti-Christ.
BUT, as an American (something blm wants to strip from you) you are still able to speak you opinion out load.

... their targeted victims of preference are by far Americans. With over 30 deaths and over 2 billion dollars in damages all perpetrated against innocent American civilians, I would say the focus is on Americans.
You can brace yourself for facts, but I know you don't care, you just want to argue.
So protection from mistreatment is an honorable goal. It is dishonorable to attack and harass people based on the color of skin. The blm organization does not live up to this honorable status. Regardless of the Country they originated from.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chopped Liver Platter!

I'm not sure what else is on that plate, but I wouldn't eat the liver or the cucumbers. I think I'll just settle for a root beer.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36401 posts
Member since Apr 99

Here was his post. Looking back though you may want to substitute Person for American.

Finally, someone gets it!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the takeaway from this is that if "ANY abuse of Americans is wrong" is divisive or exclusive, then "Black Lives Matter" is also divisive and exclusive.

Abuse of people is wrong and all lives matter. Neither phrase should be offensive.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think the takeaway from this is that if "ANY abuse of Americans is wrong" is divisive or exclusive, then "Black Lives Matter" is also divisive and exclusive.

Why switch it up? If "Black Lives Matter" is divisive or exclusive, then "ANY abuse of Americans is wrong" is also divisive and exclusive.

Abuse of people is wrong...

And that was my point all along... although I suppose it could be extended to animals, Fieros, etc.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And that was my point all along.

I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And that was my point all along...

How about his point, and mine, that even if its all crystal clear that we all agree that all lives matter....BLM is screwed up?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about his point, and mine, that even if its all crystal clear that we all agree that all lives matter....BLM is screwed up?

Well, since you asked politely...

I understand the concern the black community has expressed, in regards to their fear of being targeted by the police... but I can't honestly say that I don't feel they haven't brought at least some of this problem onto themselves. However, I don't intimately know the hundreds of years of history/oppression(?) that may have led to this juncture. I certainly don't agree with tactics of violence to help spread their message.

It's difficult for me to have much personal insight into black/white race relations, as even though I live within an area (Metro Vancouver) with a population of over 2.5 million, I've probably conversed in total to half a dozen black people in my entire life! (To clarify... in saying "black", I'm not referring to/including dark skinned people originally from places such as India.)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock