Started on: 09-03-2020 05:50 PM
Replies: 66 (995 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 10-27-2020 10:07 PM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2020 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I worry about the sending of ballots to addresses. I received mail (not a ballot) sent to my house for my mother. My mother never lived at this address and she died in 2004. Who knows what will happen with ballots being sent to addresses with no way to confirm who voted and which poll takers will verify that the ballot was sent in by who? Historically there has been a lot of errors in these mail in ballots, and where their are errors, they seem to favor one party over another and those arrested for voter fraud have mostly belonged to Joe Biden's party.
IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2020 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today, I drove the 2 miles up to my mailbox received an unsolicited ballot request form today for mailing in to my local elections administrator. It came from the office of my Republican Congressman Kevin Brady. So here's how it works here...and what this part of the process looks like (with certain things redacted.)
It's actually 2 request forms. One has a lengthy State ID number and barcode which I redacted, as well as my name and address..partially redacted. 1/2 way down, is a perforation, with an identical request form but blank spaces where my name, the id # and barcode are on the other.
(Jane did not get one, as she is not age 65 yet)
I do not need a witness signature, as that is just for those in nursing care or if someone else requests it for you.

(maybe it will be easier to see this way)

The opposite side is simply a pre-printed address card with the name and mailing address of the county administrator, with a requirement for stamp of course. (the county address and admin name, I redacted as well just as a matter of course. You can see where the perforation is for the extra request.

I would just sign it, affix a stamp, tear off the extra request, drop the signed and barcoded 1/2 in my mailbox, put the flag up and off it would go and in a few weeks, my ballot would come in the same mailbox.

(I'll sell the other one to some Mexican.. )

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 09-06-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an absentee ballot request form, not mail-in voting as you probably know. Earlier your arguments made me think you thought the two were the same.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, not 'the same' but none of the people that are so scared of mail in voting has shown me more than a hill of beans worth of difference in the the 2 options.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2020 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's started. I'm sure some will say this is an anomaly and a very small percentage or something to that effect. But, the point is, many predicted it would happen and my bet is, some are looking for other ways to cheat. Doesn't matter who they voted for, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Finally Fraud? How 1,000 Double Voters In Georgia Just Made The 2020 Election Much More Worrisome

https://www.forbes.com/site...-worse/#6a1fc9db989c

On Tuesday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that 1,000 residents voted twice in the state’s June primary election, and promised to prosecute the offenders who violated the law. But beyond having an impact on Georgia, the news will no doubt have a national impact as the country hurtles toward the November 3 presidential election.

In a press conference at the Georgia state capital announcing the findings, Raffensperger was unequivocal. “A double voter knows exactly what they’re doing, diluting the votes of each and every voter that follows the law,” Raffensperger said. “Those that make the choice to game the system are breaking the law. And as Secretary of State, I will not tolerate it.”

The state’s findings come after a controversial election, Georgia’s first since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, in which voters were forced to deal with long lines and malfunctioning machines. Following the primary, which drew national attention, Raffensperger pledged to investigate. The announcement on Tuesday was part of the results of that investigation.

Double voters, in the cases that Raffensperger cited, are those who mailed in absentee ballots and also voted at the polls on the June 9thelection day. While there are protocols in place to double-check that individual voters are unable to cast ballots twice, it is obvious there were gaps in the system.

Raffensperger’s press conference also comes less than a week after a report by the ACLU of Georgia that showed the state of Georgia had improperly removed nearly 200,000 citizens from Georgia voting rolls.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-08-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2020 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that can't be.
People here and elsewhere said absentee voting was fine and nothing like 'mail-in-voting'.

Where's the apples-to-oranges folks?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2020 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

that can't be.
People here and elsewhere said absentee voting was fine and nothing like 'mail-in-voting'.

Pretty much true, just imagine how many could have been fraudulent if there was a mass mailing.
I don't expect you to agree with me but, this was predicted.
How much more will be attempted and not caught is really up to one's own opinion/imagination.

Rams
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2020 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

that can't be.

You seem to be missing the point. You have to apply for absentee voting with ID matching your request form. With mail-in voting you do not know who is returning the ballot. In the case above there are two possibilities. Either it was intentional fraud in voting twice or someone else was voting illegally in person using the absentee's name. Neither case has anything to do with mail-in voting where a blank ballot is sent to either 1) Every registered voter's address on record or 2) every mailbox in the state.

Also some states allow ballot harvesting where a person is allowed to collect ballots from anywhere and bring them to the state's election location. In this case nefarious players (i.e. the very people who volunteer for this type of "community service") can alter the ballot or simply "lose" the ones they don't like.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2020 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an honest mistake, I suppose...

Feds: Trump votes discarded in Luzerne County

A federal investigation into irregularities with mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Bureau of Elections has turned up discarded ballots that were cast for President Donald Trump, U.S. Attorney David J. Freed said Thursday.

In a prepared statement issued by his office, Freed said FBI agents and Pennsylvania State Police who began investigating "potential issues" with a small number of ballots earlier this week determined a small number of military ballots for the November general election had been discarded.

Also, Bloomberg is quite literally buying votes in Florida. He is paying for felons to have their rights restored.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2020 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Also, Bloomberg is quite literally buying votes in Florida. He is paying for felons to have their rights restored.

Bloomberg's stunt in Florida is illegal under both Florida law and Federal law, (42 USCS § 1973i(c)).

A state criminal investigation is already underway and Governor DeSantis along with Florida AG Moody has also asked the FBI to become involved.

Bloomberg is so brazen that he actually stated that his plan with this was to "increase the black vote in Florida which tends >90% Dem".

Florida statute makes it felony to offer anything of value either directly or indirectly to influence a vote or election.

Moreover, fees, fines and restitution levied by a court are legally a part of a felony criminal sentence / punishment and back in Sept. of this year the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals decided in a 6-4 ruling to uphold a Florida law requiring up to 1 million felons in the state to finish paying fines and fees before they are eligible to vote.

FLORIDA STATUTE

104.061 Corruptly influencing voting.—

(1) Whoever by bribery, menace, threat, or other corruption whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, attempts to influence, deceive, or deter any elector in voting or interferes with him or her in the free exercise of the elector’s right to vote at any election commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084 for the first conviction, and a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, for any subsequent conviction.

(2) No person shall directly or indirectly give or promise anything of value to another intending thereby to buy that person’s or another’s vote or to corruptly influence that person or another in casting his or her vote. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. However, this subsection shall not apply to the serving of food to be consumed at a political rally or meeting or to any item of nominal value which is used as a political advertisement, including a campaign message designed to be worn by a person.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-24-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2020 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More discarded ballots found in Wisconsin: https://www.foxnews.com/pol...ound-wisconsin-ditch

'taint funny, McGee.
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2020 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll vote in person.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2020 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll absolutely be voting in person as well.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2020 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am stuck in China so I cannot vote in person. Count yourself lucky to be able to cast your ballot in person. I wish I could join you.

I received my absentee ballot yesterday. It's going back via FedEx next week. It's fingers crossed after that.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2020 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oops! Wrong thread.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-25-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2020 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3j8q5m9E5c

More reports of voting fraud............

Rams
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My two sisters & I received our mail in ballots on Saturday.

We filled them out and will be dropping them off on Tuesday at the court house.

Glad we did it this way, as well as the Presidential race, there were 18 other Florida & local issues to vote on. There were many amendments and choosing sheriff and judges to name a few.

It took some time research and fill it out, would not have been easy to do this while voting in person.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Project Veritas: Ilhan Omar Connected Cash-For-Ballots Voter Fraud Scheme Corrupts Elections

James O’Keefe, the founder and CEO of Project Veritas, said: “Ballot harvesting is real and it has become a big business. Our investigation into this ballot harvesting ring demonstrates clearly how these unscrupulous operators exploit the elderly and immigrant communities—and have turned the sacred ballot box into a commodities trading desk.”
O’Keefe said, “We are showing Americans what is really going on in one of our great cities—but, it's not me saying—we have the operators on tape saying it all themselves.”

Our investigation found that among three locations inside Ward 6, a ballot harvesting triangle, where the scheme operates: the Riverside Plaza apartments, the senior citizen community at Horn Towers and the Minneapolis Elections and Voter Services office at 980 E. Hennepin Ave., which also functions as a voting location and ballot drop-off site.

Story and video at the link.

Personal story: I had a driver about 12 years ago who was from Chicago. He told me that he used to do this exact same thing for the Democrats back there. Of course he could have been lying, he was a weaselly little bastard, the kind of guy who would do that kind of thing. He once ran over a car in a parking lot and tried to get away without telling anyone.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2020 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Democrat Mayoral Candidate in Texas; Zul Mohamed; Busted For Mail In Ballot Scam, 109 Counts

A Texas mayoral candidate was arrested Wednesday night and faces felony voter fraud charges after allegedly sending 84 applications for mail-in ballots.

Zul Mohamed, who’s running to become the mayor of Carrollton, a city roughly one hour north of Dallas, was charged with 25 counts of knowingly possessing a ballot with intent to defraud, a second-degree felony, and 84 counts of providing false info on a voting application, a third-degree felony, according to the Texas attorney general’s office.

It seems that there is another story every day. That is a two sided coin. It means that fraud is rampant, but also that someone is paying attention.

What two characteristics do the politicians in the last two stories have in common?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-09-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2020 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“State and local election officials in California are investigating after multiple unofficial mail-in voting drop-off boxes have been reported in several counties in the weeks leading up to Election Day”

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Edit: DOH!

“California’s Republican Party has acknowledged owning unofficial ballot drop boxes that state election officials say are illegal.”

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 10-12-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2020 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[Unauthorized ballot boxes] have appeared in three counties, [California's] secretary of state says, as GOP officials defend practice

California authorities have launched a criminal investigation into unauthorized ballot boxes that the Republican party has placed in several counties, with authorities warning that these set-ups are illegal.

The boxes have appeared in Fresno, Los Angeles and Orange counties at locations including political party offices, campaign headquarters and churches, according to the California secretary of state. The GOP admitted Monday that it owned the boxes and defended the practice.

The secretary of state issued a memo to county registrars this weekend clarifying that unofficial drop boxes are illegal and ballots must be returned by mail or to official polling places, vote centers or ballot drop-off locations.

Will the Guardian's reporting hold up as the investigation continues? What does it mean?

There are (of course) other news organizations that are reporting on this.

"California investigates unauthorized ballot boxes installed by Republicans"
The Guardian; October 12, 2020.
https://www.theguardian.com...horized-ballot-boxes
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2020 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More ballots found in a dumpster: https://www.foxnews.com/pol...ts-kentucky-dumpster

It seems like there is a new story every few days. I don't know how anyone expects the count to be accurate.

Through a combination of crime and incompetence, this election is going to be a giant fluster cluck.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2020 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course some will say that there have been no convictions, therefore no fraud. Again, I guess that makes me a crazy conspiracy theorist.

So, I can assume and claim that since I've had no speeding tickets in the last decade, there is no way I ever drove over the speed limit?

Just checking to make sure before I make such a claim.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More voter fraud, Texas: https://www.projectveritas....rom-cornyn-to-hegar/

The left is just one big criminal syndicate from the bottom to the top. We are fighting an uphill battle. It's like living in a neighborhood that is controlled by the mob. Yeah, exactly like that.

I have decided that there are two kinds of leftists: criminals and patsies.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-27-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35921 posts
Member since Jun 2003

More voter fraud, Texas: https://www.projectveritas....rom-cornyn-to-hegar/

The left is just one big criminal syndicate from the bottom to the top. We are fighting an uphill battle. It's like living in a neighborhood that is controlled by the mob. Yeah, exactly like that.

I have decided that there are two kinds of leftists: criminals and patsies.

Sorry. I had this info at 4:30 my time but just now posted. You beat me to it.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Sorry. I had this info at 4:30 my time but just now posted. You beat me to it.

You are on CDT, the forum is on EDT and I am on MST, so I think we got the news at the same time. This Sunday, all of you will wake up and discover what time it really is. Here, we don't pretend that time stands still for an hour once each year.

Each spring it's like you all are abducted by aliens and one whole hour of your life just disappears.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-27-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock