Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Portland Rioters Attempt to Murder Cops (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Portland Rioters Attempt to Murder Cops by Doug85GT
Started on: 08-07-2020 12:01 PM
Replies: 107 (1748 views)
Last post by: Boondawg on 09-18-2020 02:50 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I can only hope that cooler heads prevail in Canada and that you and MEM start working together again.

"again"? Never have, never will!

IP: Logged
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can only hope that cooler heads prevail in Canada and that you and MEM start working together again.

Prrroooooobably not.

In real life I have gotten to the point with lefties and their P-C bullsheet I almost have an allergic reaction around them. It's honestly a miracle of self-control I haven't put a couple into the ICU the past few months.

To tell you the truth, I am neck-deep in anti-mask, pro-freedom, anti-leftie stuff right now both online and off.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

It's honestly a miracle of self-control I haven't put a couple into the ICU the past few months.

You carry a big stick around with you or what?

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2020 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You carry a big stick around with you or what?

Nope, just a little knowledge of where and how to hit...Sometimes a cane if I need one on a bad day.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you take a hike.

I was continuing a discussion that originally started on page 1 of this thread Here.

It's hilarious how you don't want my post in this thread, yet you feel the need to copy and quote the whole freakin' thing!

Sorry, did I remind you that you are a victim, or did it just come natural to you victim types.
Normally I would say screw the rules, but sense this is Cliff's forum, Cliff's rules rule. Stick to the thread topic, victim.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Sorry, did I remind you that you are a victim, or did it just come natural to you victim types.
Normally I would say screw the rules, but sense this is Cliff's forum, Cliff's rules rule. Stick to the thread topic, victim.

What's this "victim" sh!t?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question. Please don't bother responding with even more nonsense.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's this "victim" sh!t?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question. Please don't bother responding with even more nonsense.

LOL, sure, I will just "take a hike" , just like you said.....my victim. Or more accurately, the victim you claim to be.
Keep it off topic, and keep arguing my victim.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In case you missed it the last time I posted it for you, it applies here just as well.

You don't need me for this. Carry on...

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In case you missed it the last time I posted it for you, it applies here just as well.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrick:

You don't need me for this. Carry on...

[/QUOTE]

I expect nothing less of you than this, my victim. Take your hateful arguing elsewhere
In case you missed it, this thread is about Portland, not Canida. Start a new thtread and have at it.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 09-16-2020).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the entire last page of a thread (so far) has nothing to do with the original subject (or any "sub-subjects") and has become a dialog instead of a discussion, I "usually" close the thread. I was about to do the same here. But I'll give you all the chance to get back on subject.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What was the topic?

Rams
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The topic was Thursday....we can't post here until tomorrow....

Unless we talk about cops getting killed by anarchists is America.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same thing happened over the weekend in Compton.
Two deputies were shot while sitting in a patrol car.
Later "activists" and "protesters" are heard out side the emergency room shouting Let them die and blocked entrances to the hospital.

For a moment let that sink in.

Protesters are gathered around a hospital. Of all the places to protest.
Cops are shot and someone stirs up the mob of protesters.
Premeditated murder? I don't believe in coincidences anymore.

What if this was a shooting on the freeway and not cops? Where is the ****ing line?
I live 45 minutes from Compton. St. Francis Medical Center is 20 minutes from me.
Its hard enough to get Lisa out of the house, now we have to worry about being affected by this madness.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-16-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An officer was shot in a drive-by yesterday in front of a federal courthouse in Phoenix. Fortunately, he was wearing armor and should be OK.

They have a suspect in custody, but no word on motive yet.

There was a time when we all thought Phoenix was immune to this kind of crap.

https://www.azfamily.com/ne...d1-973ec664a162.html

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-16-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
If the entire last page of a thread (so far) has nothing to do with the original subject (or any "sub-subjects") and has become a dialog instead of a discussion, I "usually" close the thread. I was about to do the same here. But I'll give you all the chance to get back on subject.

Are you crazy ? I disagree.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
In short, as long as you treat others with respect, I'm fine with that. Heated discussions? Fine. I really won't ban someone for saying "Are you crazy? I disagree!".

There is scant to no difference between a dialog, and a discussion. Many topics wander and veer far away from an initial umm, topic.

What happened to 'The Trash Can' ?

Perhaps, ... I don't know, ... you want to attract more participation umm, from the ones saying T/OT is too rough.
For one, freedom of speech here in America is designed to protect unpopular speech. No threats are going on, nor plots of evil. I couldn't even agree that I see hatred.

Two, those that complain will never participate, as they won't defend their ideas. No matter how much the objections are sugar coated. Some rely on logic, others on emotion.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you crazy ? I disagree.

I LOL'd...

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..also what if someone gets elected that will take away your right to defend yourself. I hope this garbage wakes America up.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2020 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
..also what if someone gets elected that will take away your right to defend yourself. I hope this garbage wakes America up.

Thank you !!!!!

Nobody hates violence more than those trained to use it. It's the last thing I want. But yeh, we are being forced into a position where we have no choice but to stand up and defend everyone's freedom.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2020 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is no man or woman alive that can take away my right to defend myself and my loved ones.
Only the capacity to do so, that is the scary part of it all.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other parts of the country...
1 day ago · Liberals are going to have a hard time coming up with bail for the alleged criminals who ran wild in Lancaster, Pa., after police shot a knife-wielding man. On Tuesday, a Pennsylvania judge hit several protesters in the pocketbook, setting their bail at $1 million each. Lancaster, Pa.,

Sure did calm down the rioters.

And of course...
11 hours ago · A Lancaster County, Pa., judge is expected to revisit the whopping $1 million bail set for each of several accused rioters after some of them hired private attorneys and filed petitions protesting .

I hope it's adjusted to $1 million and a dollar.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An update on the Phoenix courthouse shooting: The suspect is 68 year old James Lee Carr who may be mentally ill and thought the officer was "harassing" him, although Carr and the officer never met. It was a drive-by shooting.

https://federalnewsnetwork....car-near-courthouse/

video at this link: https://www.fox10phoenix.com/video/851496

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another drive-by police ambush in Phoenix this morning.

There isn't much info yet, but it doesn't look like the officers were hurt. One suspect is in custody, a 17 year old kid, but another is still on the loose.

https://www.azfamily.com/ne...3e-474d12a70edc.html

This kind of looks like it could be a "copy cat" shooting, or it could be a sign of things to come. This ain't cool.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2020 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, NOT cool.
Not legal.
Not moral.
Not ethical.
Not an acceptable way to garner any kind of support for any kind of social issue.
Not an acceptable way to deal with a personal issue.
Not a good way to insure a long healthy life for one's self either.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahha... Cliff? What did you get yourself into now?

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 09-18-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Hahha... Cliff? What did you get yourself into now?

He's in trashcan jail.....

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2020 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

He's in trashcan jail.....

He’s in my house now!

I wonder how many packs of smokes I can get for a used-up old hardazz like him?...

I mean, he’s hardly “fresh fish”.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliffw's new theme song
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2020 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

No, NOT cool.
Not legal.
Not moral.
Not ethical.
Not an acceptable way to garner any kind of support for any kind of social issue.
Not an acceptable way to deal with a personal issue.
Not a good way to insure a long healthy life for one's self either.

Indeed.
And History has already shown us ways to, and not to, deal with this kind of “civil unrest”.

It’s really not about protests, at all.
It’s about chrimnal elements who are using the protests to commit crimes in the name of anarchy.

Peaceful protesters do not require weapons or protective gear. They are a parade.

But the property destroyers, the traffic-blockers, or those that forcefully interject themselves into the lives of those that want nothing to do with this particular “movement” (freedom of choice) should be scooped-up and punished (re-education camps...we should probably call them “community service”) in a way that serves to remind them of the awesome responsibility one has towards the freedoms they have and the duty to not cheapen them by disrespecting their true meaning.

Unfortunately, this will require The National Guard (martial law, curfews, papers, etc.?)

The truth is, when you remove the criminal element, none of this unrest has anything at all to do with regaining stolen freedoms, or sedition, or overthrow.

It’s an overdue racial reckoning.
Colored people are tired of getting shot in the back.
There appears to be a different set of “rules” when it comes to dealing with peoples of color.

It’s scary to me, as I am a “ person of color”.
And it should be to you, too.

Contrary to the “magic” you may or may not have been taught concerning our origins as a species, every person walking the Earth originated in AFRICA.
We are ALL colored people.

The “Red Savages” Christopher Columbus encountered when he “discovered” America were actually his human ”relatives” that came over on the Bearing Straight land bridge some 10’s of thousands of years earlier.

Asians, Europeans, Russians, Germans, etc. etc.
We are all African nomads.

See, in that light, Black lives really DO matter!

Or we could just continue to go with “Love thy neahbor” and see if that changes it’s spots...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-18-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock