Started on: 07-31-2020 01:33 PM
Replies: 7 (212 views)
Last post by: randye on 07-31-2020 07:45 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Karen Bass (this week) appears to be front runner. From California, and Chairperson of the Congressional Black Caucus.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we see her tax records?
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we see her birth certificate? Does she have a fence around her property?

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 07-31-2020).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, the speaker of the house would be from Frisco and the VP (soon to be president) would be from LA.

Say hello to the Fiefdom of California. We will all be FOC'd, surf to surf serfs.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Frisco"..? I can't remember the last time (excepting williegoat here) that I saw or heard that way of referring to San Francisco.

I thought that had almost entirely fallen by the wayside, as far as slang and informal references that commonly appear in day to day discourse.

Perhaps it was an intentional affectation.

Or--perhaps I am being a "Karen" here myself?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh PLEASE let China Joe choose CUBA COMMIE KAREN.

"Over the years, Bass has spoken frequently about her decades-long involvement with the (Communist Cuban) Venceramos Brigade (VB), starting from the time she was 19-years-old in 1973. She would make eight trips to Cuba as a “brigandista” in the 1970s. Articles about her work with the Venceremos Brigade make it sound like the Cuban equivalent of Habitat for Humanity or any other laudable volunteer organization providing humanitarian assistance in poor countries.

In fact, the Venceremos Brigade was a Cuban communist front group founded in 1969 by Fidel Castro and the radical members of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). The Brigade was run by the Cuban intelligence service, the General Directorate for Intelligence (DGI)."

"The Venceremos Brigade was not the only–or even the most extreme–communist group Bass has been associated with.

In her 2008 book, progressive author Laura Flanders identifies Bass as “a former Black Panther who founded the Community Coalition in L.A. in 1990, ran for office and was elected to the state assembly in 2004.”

"On January 30, 2017, Bass took to the floor of the U.S. House to eulogize her “friend and mentor” Oneil Cannon, who was a leading member of the Communist Party USA. In its obituary for Cannon, the communist website People’s World noted that he served as the Communist Party USA’s education director in the Southern California District and as a member of the Party’s Southern California and National Central Committees."

https://ussanews.com/News1/...bidens-vp-shortlist/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-31-2020).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Frisco"..? I can't remember the last time (excepting williegoat here) that I saw or heard that way of referring to San Francisco.

I thought that had almost entirely fallen by the wayside, as far as slang and informal references that commonly appear in day to day discourse.

Perhaps it was an intentional affectation.

Or--perhaps I am being a "Karen" here myself?

I don't think I could get away with the other name "some folks" call that area.

So, that town along the 215, between the 10 and the 15.... can I call that Berdoo?

At least I didn't call LA "La La Land." That would just be unimaginative.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I don't think I could get away with the other name "some folks" call that area.

San Franfeces, Clownifornia is accurate.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock