Started on: 07-30-2020 04:17 PM
Replies: 5 (357 views)
Last post by: Jonesy on 07-31-2020 02:44 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2020 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and guess what..... he was a Democrat.

Police arrest suspect in arson fire at Democratic Party building in Phoenix

Caltabiano also said he learned from Maricopa County Democrats that Egler served as precinct committee person for the Arizona Democratic Party from 2016 until 2017.

Court documents indicate Egler was banned from volunteering and became upset with the Maricopa County democrats for not allowing him to volunteer. In retaliation, he allegedly set the building on fire.

In another Twitter video, the man who goes by the handle "ValleyLeader" and looks like Egler's mug shot said, "If I get arrested, go bomb the police or go find those people, go kill 'em. Just go kill 'em. It's a war declaration. ... Whoever is responsible, kill 'em." He also says, "I'm your elected official," and claims to have married Ivanka Trump in secret. He referred to her as "Invanka Egler."

Folks, people like this are drawn to the Democratic party: https://twitter.com/ValleyL...atic-party-building- in-phoenix%2Farticle_a981b442-d1c5-11ea-8327-3ff756a4bf04.html

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2020 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

and guess what..... he was a Democrat.

Police arrest suspect in arson fire at Democratic Party building in Phoenix

Folks, people like this are drawn to the Democratic party: [URL=https://twitter.com/ValleyLeader/status/1287490034895970304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1288538647105429505%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.azfamily.com%2Fnews%2Fpolice-arrest-suspect-in-arson-fire-at-democratic-party-buil ding-]https://twitter.com/ValleyL...atic-party-building-[/URL] in-phoenix%2Farticle_a981b442-d1c5-11ea-8327-3ff756a4bf04.html

Crazy people are crazy people.
What's interesting is your continued desire to NOT divide Americans between crazy & sane, but between political lines.
Let me guess, your on the side without all the crazies, criminals, liars, cowards, perverts, cheats, con men, etc.

I love the whole concept that conservatives can't be any of those things...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2020 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

This is true.

What's interesting is your continued desire to NOT divide Americans between crazy & sane, but between political lines.

This is not true.
I use both criteria. It is not my fault that the groups so often coincide.

Let me guess, your on the side without all the crazies, criminals, liars, cowards, perverts, cheats, con men, etc.

You don't have to guess. I am a conservative.

Me too.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-30-2020).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2020 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I won't suggest there aren't extremist on both sides of the aisle but, the numbers speak for themselves. Conservatives are not the ones on the news rioting, torching buildings or trying to injure or kill police. Prove me wrong. Radicals with their extreme agendas are coming out of the woodwork. They use "peaceful" protests to generate their hate and agenda. Now tell me, who are the real threat...………….

I have no doubt that eventually, conservatives will reach their collective limit and Poop will hit the fan. It's just a matter of time and the right ignition source, the fuel is already being spread widely for this explosion/fire.

Rams
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

He also says, "I'm your elected official," and claims to have married Ivanka Trump in secret. He referred to her as "Invanka Egler."

Yeah, that's the ticket...it's my wife..Morgan Fairchild Ivanka Egler, who I've slept with..naked..as a Morman, & I'm the lead singer in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2020 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boonie is because most people don't think anymore.. It's not that they aren't intelligent (well.. for most of them anyway), they are just politically and intellectually lazy.

Why have true intellectual discussion and look at things rationally. Put aside personal emotions, and wants, discuss facts, look at things logically and try to dissect an issue to find the best overall solution you can come up with. And be willing too *gasp!* compromise a little when needed, especially on big issues, maybe an issue can't be 100% solved right away to your liking, but! Might still be able to improve a situation, make it better than it was. Sometimes baby steps is the best way.

But why do that? That's no fun! Hear an opinion, and screw intellectual thought, that's boring. Go on your gut! Embrace your emotions! Get in a snarky comment.. Yeah that's it! Now you made the other guy look silly! That makes you feel good. Plus! Scored a point for your team! Who cares if anything you said was actually factually correct. Don't matter. Just as long as you "got one" over on the other guy.. Cause yeah.. Feels good!

Plus screw compromise, i want it, my way, right now!

Both conservatives and liberals do this on a daily basis. Don't let either group fool you, they are both full of crap.

Our forefathers knew this. Which is why they setup the system the way they did. Conservatives and Liberal's need each other. They keep one another "in check". Allow either side to run unchecked, is inviting disaster, and Tyranny. Wouldn't matter which side "won", the results would be the same.

But who really cares about that right? I said something funny, made you look silly.. I win.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 07-31-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock