Started on: 07-24-2020 11:50 AM
Replies: 15 (355 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 07-29-2020 03:09 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was having a discussion and as it always does we ended up talking about girls that are more promiscuous than perhaps they should be.

So she pointed out that the larger the Hoop earrings the more promiscuous the girl is likely to be.
Then she asked the question, exactly how big were your previous girlfriends hoops.

I know right.

But it did get me thinking and she has a point.
What do you guys think?

If you must know Lisa doesn't own any hoop earrings, she does have a hula hoop in the garage
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had some girlfriends where I use those earrings to hang car parts from to paint. They hold 4 fenders and a hood.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I've had some girlfriends where I use those earrings to hang car parts from to paint. They hold 4 fenders and a hood.

Looking back I should have known better.
But I wouldn't be the person I am today if I had avoided the hoops.
I definitely still like looking at the hoops I just don't chase them anymore.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a suburb of Houston called 'The Woodlands'. The women there are notorious for their large hoop earrings and at least an aura of promiscuity.

From a random news article about a woman that offered material aid to flood victims:

residents say Clinkenbeard, with her hoop earrings and fancy Woodlands address,....

(at first, I thought it said 'Chickenbeard...)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those big hoops were very popular when I was in junior high, late '60s. They will always hold a particular allure for me.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

So she pointed out that the larger the Hoop earrings the more promiscuous the girl is likely to be.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why did an image of TV show River Monsters with host Jeremy Wade down on the Amazon River suddenly come to mind?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2020 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Why did an image of TV show River Monsters with host Jeremy Wade down on the Amazon River suddenly come to mind?

Because you have a sense* of humor!

* people forget about the "sense" part of the equation.

1. a faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus; one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.
2. a feeling that something is the case.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-24-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I don't know. The image of Mr Ed popped into my mind.

Originally posted by Boondawg:

1. a faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus; one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2020 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boondawg:

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-25-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You grow old and figure it out.
The only control you have is your self control.

Be well

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 07-25-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2020 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You grow old and figure it out.
The only control you have is your self control.

Be well

When I think about it, it really is amazing how many people are still breathing because of that.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

When I think about it, it really is amazing how many people are still breathing because of that.

Dammit! Stop slacking off, we were counting on you.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was having a discussion and as it always does we ended up talking about girls that are more promiscuous than perhaps they should be.

Then she asked the question, exactly how big were your previous girlfriends hoops.

I know right.

But it did get me thinking and she has a point.
What do you guys think?

If you must know Lisa doesn't own any hoop earrings, she does have a hula hoop in the garage

That is a *very* Miami-looking house.

Also... yeah, it's tough being a guy sometimes...
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2020 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock