Started on: 07-08-2020 12:15 AM
Replies: 14 (270 views)
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 07-10-2020 10:15 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't figure out if this is a big joke or what..I don't know much at all about him except his taste in women sucks but I'd prefer him over Biden any day.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-08-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I can't figure out if this is a big joke or what..I don't know much at all about him except his taste in women sucks but I'd prefer him over Biden any day.

Would he run as a dem?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dunno. Pretty sure he won't.
Maybe the Weezy party...

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-08-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That’s it - for now, there’s no evidence that West has actually filed the necessary paperwork, meaning he would have to run as a write-in candidate, if he’s serious.

There is, currently, one presidential candidate named Kanye West in the FEC database for the 2020 election year, a Green Party candidate named, umm …. "Kanye Deez Nutz West." So, probably not the real Kanye.

Its probably a stunt. But the way 2020 is going who knows. I expect little green men to go on strike at the post office at any minute.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2020 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe this may be a brilliant idea from the Trump campaign.
Donald Trump gets a young black "friend" to run against him with no intention of said "friend" winning.
That "friend" scoops-up the youth & black vote from Joe Biden.

That should be just enough for Donald Trump to win a second term.

Although fascinated by SyOps (Psychological Operations), I find their use incredible creepy.
But what are you going to do?
It's not that the fish are stupid, it's that the lure is just-that-good.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Kayne West..is he really running?"
Not really to no. Mostly is a PR stunt like many others.

Dems and GOP and very likely other Parties don't want him. US has more then 2 but you never know unless your a member or look at a ballot and that's only every 4 years in most places.

As independent... 1. Doesn't seem he's filed forms etc in any states. 2. He can't get on the ballot in most or all states because of rules like number of people signing a petition by a set date. In many states, that deadline date has passed or will be very soon.

Even then both main parties can fight the petition in most to all states by voiding any name for many reasons dropping amount < X number, trying to block them in state and fed courts, etc.
Ross Perot barely got on the ballot in many states for this reason in '92. Many were very surprise he finally got on all 50 states ballot in October.

You might get a write in but only a tiny fraction of voters will to that and in most places won't matter. Same for voting 3rd parties every year.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is running as the Birthday Party
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DWAYNE ELIZONDO MOUNTAIN DEW HERBERT KANYE OMARI WEST

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-08-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

DWAYNE ELIZONDO MOUNTAIN DEW HERBERT KANYE OMARI WEST

Its a funny movie. More people should watch it. Problem is most will not identify with the right people in the movie.

------------------
Brondo its got electrolytes

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 07-09-2020).]

Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Donald Trump gets a young black "friend" to run against him with no intention of said "friend" winning.

I think you have a valid point here Boonie.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

This was the gist of my thoughts on it however I don't know that I'd say it was from the Trump campaign. Kanye is enough of a egomaniac to have thought this up himself. I also don't concede that it would be "just enough". I am not convinced that Biden is a significant threat to Trump. His record and mental capacity could easily cause voters to go with a 3rd party whomever it is. That and in the past it has been said by democrats that they need to take the presidency out of "old white men's hands". So of course what are they going to do? Nominate one of those "old white men".
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't waste your write-in vote (should you be so inclined) on "Kayne West."

It's "Kanye West."

Kanye Omari West, says Google.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-09-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Don't waste your write-in vote (should you be so inclined) on "Kayne West."

YOU RACIST

Moreover, WHY are you putting the man's name in quotation marks you bed wetting psychopath?

GET HELP RONALD...YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SICK

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-10-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He placed the name in " " because I misspelled it in the topic heading.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

YOU RACIST

Moreover, WHY are you putting the man's name in quotation marks you bed wetting psychopath?

GET HELP RONALD...YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SICK

Explain to us again how you are the sane one?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock