Started on: 07-04-2020 01:20 AM
Replies: 14 (294 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 07-06-2020 08:54 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2020 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-04-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2020 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm using my "douche card" and bumping this up, BUT, it's strictly for comedic value (Grand Theater)!
I swear on a stack of whatever you got!

HAPPY 4th!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 07-04-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Military intelligence...

Were you a fan of military intelligence when they told us to go into Iraq? Or are you only recently a fan because a couple of leakers don't like Trump?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I think I'd like Owens first, then Palin as VP. Owens seems to be a bit more direct, a bit more forward... and she seems to know exactly what she wants. I like Palin too, don't get me wrong, but I think she'd be better as a VP. She was Governor of Alaska for a term or two, was she not?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Palin's personal life is a wreck. That will tell you a lot about her. She isn't really any good and so would have to do a really hard pass.

Owen's, I don't know much about, so that I cannot comment.

Honestly I do like the McRavin/Yang duo.

I would choose Kayne West over the pushover racist and senile Biden. Biden will be a terrible president. In fact it does matter who he chooses as a VP, because the VP will be the one running the country. Biden will be resorted to just go out and do his usual influence peddling and dog walking.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I would choose Kayne West over the pushover racist and senile Biden.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-05-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13810 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Hudini:

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It's seriously embarrassing. I've seen so many interviews with Joe Biden that I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about half the time... I mean, I seriously cannot find him.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and Kim Kardashian as First Lady?
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

This is some funny stuff. I love that Ozzy bit LOL
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Wichita:

I would choose Kayne West over the pushover racist and senile Biden.

I am not sure what a "pushover racist" is, but let's start from the beginning, can you prove that Trump is a racist? I would like to see for the first time SOMEONE provide proof of it. I don't consider hate, dislike, emotional detachment or any other type of Trump Derangement Syndrome to be evidence.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I am not sure what a "pushover racist" is, but let's start from the beginning, can you prove that Trump is a racist? I would like to see for the first time SOMEONE provide proof of it. I don't consider hate, dislike, emotional detachment or any other type of Trump Derangement Syndrome to be evidence.

I read it as "pushover, racist, and senile Biden". Three adjective describing Biden. Of course, I could be way off base.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I read it as "pushover, racist, and senile Biden". Three adjective describing Biden. Of course, I could be way off base.

Cool, thanks for the clarification
Mr biden has made quite a sells pitch out of the racist thing, but he could not even point to one single racist Trump event. So as I have said for many years "a racist uses the race card as a shield and a weapon". It is only natural to them because they speak from experience.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-06-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock