Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Thank Heavens for that Forgot Password Help!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Thank Heavens for that Forgot Password Help! by sarabear
Started on: 06-29-2020 05:11 PM
Replies: 12 (388 views)
Last post by: Boondawg on 07-01-2020 12:11 PM
sarabear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well - I'd say "Look what the cat drug in" but since I'm a converted southerner now --I'll just say HEY YA'LL! Long time - no "see"!

A sweet PFF member reached out to me the other day asking how I was doing since he had not seen me around here in many years. I figured I'd pop in and say hey to those of you that may remember me. PFF took up quite a bit of my time back in the early 2000's thanks to an ex-BF who when we met owned a pretty sweet Fiero.

I'm living the good life in North Carolina - about 30 minutes south of Raleigh - going on 12 years of working for a large healthcare organization in their Physician Billing department as a Quality/Compliance Analyst. I've been married for the last 7 years and have a 3.5 year old little boy who is my most favorite person on the entire planet! My Hubs could care less about a Fiero - but still giggles at me when I turn my head at the random ones we see around our area. As a matter of fact, the other day he started telling me about some sports car (totally forgot which one - you know us women only listen SOME of the time LOL) but he was telling me about the engine being in the back of it like it was some foreign concept to me - and I replied with "Yes - that's called a mid-engine!". I think he was slightly impressed - but I attribute that to my time around here and you lovely gentlemen!

I may not be around much but I wanted to say hello - All of you "old members" let me know how you're doing! I kept up with Andrew (Pokey) on Facebook for awhile but I think he got sick of my liberal "bs". HAHA Sorry - not sorry! <3

An updated picture of me and my little family for your viewing pleasure.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sarabear:
... I'm a converted southerner now -- HEY YA'LL! Long time - no "see"!

Howdy. I remember you. I hope I have this right and no harm intended but, ... do you cook bacon nekid for your hubby ?

Thanks for stopping in.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, good to hear from you again Sara. A fine looking family you are too! I assume you have learned to be fully dressed while frying bacon tho.....
More and more of us are without Fieros as we've gotten older and less able to fold ourselves up and get in one, myself included, but I still sometimes feel that itch for one.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A sweet PFF member reached out to me the other day asking how I was doing since he had not seen me around here in many years.

She called me sweet

Good to have you back Sara. Glad we had a chance to chat.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap! A blast from the past!
I saw your name as the "Topic Starter" and was like... "Wait... WHAT?!"

Nice to see you here. I'm happy that things are going well for you.
Don't be a stranger.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-29-2020).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I kept up with Andrew (Pokey) on Facebook for awhile but I think he got sick of my liberal "bs". HAHA Sorry - not sorry! <3

O/T could use a bit more enlightenment. Feel free to reacquaint yourself.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELCOME BACK!

So... are you guys going to get a Fiero?
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see you again, glad your life is going well. Stay safe!

-FieroRumor
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG that bacon thread!! *face palm*

I've grown a bit wiser in my old age - shirt not optional when cooking! Pants though - those are hit or miss! LOL
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey girl !!! Long time - no see.

Great to hear / see your doing great.

Don't be a stranger, we miss ya !!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back! 🤗

You know you don't really have to own a Fiero to be part of the PFF community... Just liking them is enough. 😉
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've grown a bit wiser in my old age - shirt not optional when cooking! Pants though - those are hit or miss! LOL

HAHA!!!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-01-2020 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Sara!
Nice to see you!
Beautiful family, my friend!

Be well!

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

You know you don't really have to own a Fiero to be part of the PFF community... Just liking them is enough. 😉

A few of your members here disagree with you to the point of taking it upon themselves to remind me constantly that if I no longer own a Fiero, I don't belong here, period.
Thanx for correcting them.

Hopefully they will use that extra time to find a different mirror to drool into!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock