Humorous Signs by Notorio
Started on: 06-29-2020 12:14 PM
Replies: 20 (242 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 06-30-2020 11:51 PM
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this sign at the car wash Saturday and thought you all would enjoy it. Glad my car is Brown ...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am feeling triggered!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(needs more cowbell....)

lowrider donny. donny, lowrider
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sign is beside the bicycle path in my city:

IMSA GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 241
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageClick Here to Email williegoatSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Is that photoshopped or real?
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetClick Here to Email cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black bears generally will run away if they see humans (Barring cubs or dumb Hu-mans feeding them)....Grizzlies are TERRITORIAL......So you are either food or a threat in their area....

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 06-29-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 440
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol... that Fort Steele sign is pretty funny for those that read the whole thing
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTClick Here to Email CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

38300 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Black bears generally will run away if they see humans (Barring cubs or dumb Hu-mans feeding them)....Grizzlies are TERRITORIAL......So you are either food or a threat in their area....

This sign must be at the "New" Fort Steele campground on Hiway 93.

Haven't seen it at the "Original" Fort Steel campground, just south of the Fort, last time we stayed there in 2011.

Made me laugh so hard, I think I sprained a rib.....
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Very real from back in the day. Here's another one.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-30-2020).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

8629 posts
Member since Aug 2007
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very real from back in the day. Here's another one.

It's hard to imagine that there were EVER enough Fieros on the road to catch the attention of Automatic Car Wash owners.
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Notorio

2127 posts
Member since Oct 2003

Originally posted by Raydar:

I wish I had that sign back in grad school when I worked with 2 or 3 lasers all the time
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 440
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I trust you've seen this sign before?

Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I trust you've seen this sign before?

Nope, never have
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Notorio

2127 posts
Member since Oct 2003

Oh, God bless our Nanny State. I may never look at pools the same way again. (One would think super-chlorination would wipe out every organism on the planet, including any from off the planet as well ...) My old boss, I had forgotten, used to complain about the very concept of Hot Tubs and that one was immersed in a despicable collection of crotch effluvium ...)

[This message has been edited by Notorio (edited 06-30-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 391
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, God bless our Nanny State. I may never look at pools the same way again. (One would think super-chlorination would wipe out every organism on the planet, including any from off the planet as well ...) My old boss, I had forgotten, used to complain about the very concept of Hot Tubs and that one was immersed in a despicable collection of crotch effluvium ...)

The word you are looking for is people soup.
You would know why if you ever had a dirty diaper hit you in the leg while in the wave pool.
****ing disgusting.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock