Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The First Time Firebird Aircraft Landing At Grand Forks AFB

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version


next newest topic | next oldest topic
The First Time Firebird Aircraft Landing At Grand Forks AFB by Boondawg
Started on: 06-28-2020 05:44 PM
Replies: 5 (93 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 06-29-2020 05:55 PM
Boondawg
Member
Posts: 37635
From: Displaced Alaskan
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 333
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28386
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 222
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to Wikipedia, the Northrop Grumman Firebird is an intelligence gathering aircraft designed by Northrop Grumman's Scaled Composites design shop which can be flown remotely or by a pilot. At Scaled, it is known as the Model 355. It was unveiled on May 9, 2011.

Kind of old news isn’t it?

Rams
IP: Logged
randye
Member
Posts: 10329
From: New Port Richey, Florida
Registered: Mar 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 190
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageClick Here to Email randyeSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by blackrams:

According to Wikipedia, the Northrop Grumman Firebird is an intelligence gathering aircraft designed by Northrop Grumman's Scaled Composites design shop which can be flown remotely or by a pilot. At Scaled, it is known as the Model 355. It was unveiled on May 9, 2011.

Kind of old news isn’t it?

Rams


It's all new to him.

We've been down this same road with him before.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-28-2020).]

IP: Logged
Boondawg
Member
Posts: 37635
From: Displaced Alaskan
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 333
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgClick Here to Email BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by blackrams:
It was unveiled on May 9, 2011.

Kind of old news isn’t it?

Rams


To who?


 
quote
Originally posted by randye:


It's all new to him.

We've been down this same road with him before.



Some of you guys are really amazing.
Looking for any little thing to pick apart.
Which only proves to show how absolutely empty you must be.
Luckily, I don't look for your petty-little permissions on what I post.

It's an airplane.
What, no one can post a picture of the Wright Flier now, because it's dated?
Or is all this simply because I posted it?
Grow up.

Here's an idea: If you read something I post, and for whatever childish reason you again find it's not up to your incredibly high journalistic standards, why don't you go ahead and take a break from being whinny-little grade-school bitches and promptly go fugg' yer' selves.
IP: Logged
blackrams
Member
Posts: 28386
From: Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Registered: Feb 2003


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 222
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:


Some of you guys are really amazing.
Looking for any little thing to pick apart.
Which only proves to show how absolutely empty you must be.
Luckily, I don't look for your petty-little permissions on what I post.

It's an airplane.
What, no one can post a picture of the Wright Flier now, because it's dated?
Or is all this simply because I posted it?
Grow up.

Here's an idea: If you read something I post, and for whatever childish reason you again find it's not up to your incredibly high journalistic standards, why don't you go ahead and take a break from being whinny-little grade-school bitches and promptly go fugg' yer' selves.


You posting title led me to think this was something new and current. That’s why I said it was old news, which it is.

Reference you last suggestion, if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-29-2020).]

IP: Logged
cliffw
Member
Posts: 33051
From: Bandera, Texas, USA
Registered: Jun 2003


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Email cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:
Some of you guys are really amazing.


 
quote
Originally posted by Boondawg:
It's an airplane.


Wow, that's amazing.
It landed at an airport. Amazing.
It was an Air Force airport. Amazing.

Our lives are empty ?
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock