Started on: 06-27-2020 10:09 PM
Replies: 6 (118 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 06-28-2020 10:20 AM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a child I couldn't help but see myself in Luke, but as I grew older and my perspective grew I understood more of the story.
Anakin was ****ed by everyone around him, and if he couldn't have done something for them they cast him aside.
He had no friends, his future was halted because of his background.
The most humane thing they could have done was leave him where he was and let him become a great pod racer and knock up Jenny and start a repair shop of his own.

He was used until there was nothing left but rage and had no outlet for it, they create the perfect storm and both sides took advantage of it.
Faced with evil on both sides what way should he go? He could not choose and snapped. Then his path was chosen for him, once again to be the pawn of the powers that be.

Anakin Skywalker’s journey to becoming Darth Vader didn’t happen overnight. Molded and shaped by external forces that amplified his latent dark inclinations, Anakin first killed in anger after the murder of his mother Shmi
After learning of his mother’s kidnapping, Anakin set out to find her, but Shmi died in his arms when he arrived too late. Filled with rage, Anakin infamously slaughtered the men "but the women and the children too." The moment proved to be a pivotal turning point in his fall to the Dark side.

Ok lets lay down some truth on you ****s.

Couple Religious fanatics and some Government officials were stranded on a planet and had no way off.
So they find a boy that has great potential and take advantage of him, giving him praise and telling him his risk and sacrifice will be worth it.
Then when this child that has been used and taken advantage of by everyone is taken into the order because he could be one of the best.

Here is the truth for you ****s, all they had to do after making it back to their planet is to send someone to buy his mother.
The one person that was kind to him without having an agenda.
Then after they have evaluated him and found his flaws, sent him off to be a normal person and let him live his own life.
But no, not the religious fanatics or his new government "friends" they only did what they need to keep him in line, keep him useful.

When at the end of the day a great evil could have been move in another direction by just doing the one decent human thing and rescuing his mother from the slavers.
He just saved your ass and the best you could do is indoctrinate him into something he didn't understand. Play on his past and how they treated him to push your own agenda.

Now I am not saying that the other side did anything better, in fact they played him even worse.
But the end of the day, the singe point in this story that no one seems to get. Every one ****ed this boy every chance they got. They used him and told him that his sacrifice would be worth it.
Pretended to be his friend and mentor but let him down, even when at the end when he was on fire and suffering you couldn't do the the right thing and end his suffering.

Well now you have to deal with what you made of him, he could have been the best, or he could have just went on about his life. He deserved better and you reap what you sow.
They turned a blind eye to his faults because they wanted to use his potential.

All you had to do you ****s is go save his mother, the one person that loved him, loved him enough to entrust his future to an organization that she herself had nothing but stories about.

There is no high ground in this story.
**** you that's why

I am now officially part of the Anakinist party.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

As a child I couldn't help but see myself in Luke, but as I grew older and my perspective grew I understood more of the story.
Anakin was ****ed by everyone around him, and if he couldn't have done something for them they cast him aside.
He had no friends, his future was halted because of his background.
The most humane thing they could have done was leave him where he was and let him become a great pod racer and knock up Jenny and start a repair shop of his own.

He was used until there was nothing left but rage and had no outlet for it, they create the perfect storm and both sides took advantage of it.
Faced with evil on both sides what way should he go? He could not choose and snapped. Then his path was chosen for him, once again to be the pawn of the powers that be.

Ok lets lay down some truth on you ****s.

Couple Religious fanatics and some Government officials were stranded on a planet and had no way off.
So they find a boy that has great potential and take advantage of him, giving him praise and telling him his risk and sacrifice will be worth it.
Then when this child that has been used and taken advantage of by everyone is taken into the order because he could be one of the best.

Here is the truth for you ****s, all they had to do after making it back to their planet is to send someone to buy his mother.
The one person that was kind to him without having an agenda.
Then after they have evaluated him and found his flaws, sent him off to be a normal person and let him live his own life.
But no, not the religious fanatics or his new government "friends" they only did what they need to keep him in line, keep him useful.

When at the end of the day a great evil could have been move in another direction by just doing the one decent human thing and rescuing his mother from the slavers.
He just saved your ass and the best you could do is indoctrinate him into something he didn't understand. Play on his past and how they treated him to push your own agenda.

Now I am not saying that the other side did anything better, in fact they played him even worse.
But the end of the day, the singe point in this story that no one seems to get. Every one ****ed this boy every chance they got. They used him and told him that his sacrifice would be worth it.
Pretended to be his friend and mentor but let him down, even when at the end when he was on fire and suffering you couldn't do the the right thing and end his suffering.

Well now you have to deal with what you made of him, he could have been the best, or he could have just went on about his life. He deserved better and you reap what you sow.
They turned a blind eye to his faults because they wanted to use his potential.

All you had to do you ****s is go save his mother, the one person that loved him, loved him enough to entrust his future to an organization that she herself had nothing but stories about.

There is no high ground in this story.
**** you that's why

I am now officially part of the Anakinist party.

He made up for all his bad stuff when he saved his son though in episode 6.

Darth Vader is my daughter's favorite character too though... but they say we all see ourselves in Darth Vader as we struggle to be a better person.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You realize that its FICTION, right?

George Lucas scribbled that sh*t out longhand on yellow legal pads while he was drunk.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You realize that its FICTION, right?

George Lucas scribbled that sh*t out longhand on yellow legal pads while he was drunk.

You do realize I made all of that up as well.
Scribbled down on an internet forum, just missing the drunk part.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

You do realize I made all of that up as well.
Scribbled down on an internet forum, just missing the drunk part.

Excellent.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

He made up for all his bad stuff when he saved his son though in episode 6.

Darth Vader is my daughter's favorite character too though... but they say we all see ourselves in Darth Vader as we struggle to be a better person.

I wouldn't call it made up for it, I hope that it means he realized that what he was doing was wrong and everything that was done to him was a lie.
That in the end he had no control and was about to destroy the one thing that could save what little humanity was left.
This gave him the chance to pass on and join the rest of the Jedi.

Where do you think they go? Just hang around in limbo?

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 06-28-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
related...kinda, sort of.

(it's actually the International Space Station)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock